- Highly accomplished and motivated IT professional with 15+ years of work experience in designing and delivering SAP HCM solutions. Led the global and localization workshops to gather the requirements, gap - fit analysis and designing custom solutions to deliver the gaps, prototyping, configuration testing, go-live and on-site support. Outstanding problem solving, analytical skills with proven ability to delivering the solutions under challenging situations .
Modules: HCM (HR, Payroll, Time & Expense, CATS, Org. Mgmt. & Benefits) | SuccessFactors (EC, EC Payroll, Compensation), SAP Concur
Key Skills: Solution Designing | Interpersonal & Communication Skills| Cross-functional Integrations | Project Management | Client Relationship Management | Team Leadership | Requirements Gathering | Value Propositions | Change Management |
Systems and Tools: Microsoft PowerPoint| Microsoft Project | Microsoft Visio | HP ALM|
Principal SAP HCM Consultant
- Drove business transformation for client across the SAP HCM platforms.
- Ran requirement gathering and analysis sessions with clients and applied best-fit solutions leveraging SAP features/frameworks or custom-made and third-party applications .
- Expert in designing, and deploying the solutions in HR, Payroll, and compensation business processes in SAP SuccessFactors’s EC, EC Payroll, and Compensation modules.
- Expert in SAP HCM (HR, Payroll, Time & Expense, CATS, Org. Mgmt. & Benefits) modules, and integration with SAP SuccessFactors.
- Expert at developing WRICEF objects, data conversions, developing functional interfaces to various third-party systems, vendors and legacy system.
- Experienced in process design, Visio process maps, Microsoft project plans, test scripts, test plans, BPPs, PowerPoint presentations, Use cases, templates, Global templates, training materials, manuals and databases.