Sap FICO Analyst
- Manual execution of unit and integral tests, mainly in the FI and CO modules and also in MM (PtP) and Production, to determine the impact on Finance and Costs of Purchase, Sale, Transport and Production Orders operations: verification of the Accounting Accounts determined, quantities and currencies, taxes Cost and Profit Centers, quantities, materials and services.
- Role Security Testing, verification of transaction access, environments, cost objects, companies.
- Functional specifications for the Automation of test scenarios in the FI, MM and SAP production processes, with the WorkSoft Certify tool, monitoring of the development, testing and presentation to the customer for approval.
- SAP FICO functional support: Bank configuration, Bank Reconciliation, Payment Advice, Payment Program (Proposal), payment methods, document types. Review of tables, support of FICO issues in the development of a Purchase and Sales report, creation of Cost and Profit Centers. Functional collaboration with the ABAP team in corrections and new developments.
- 2nd level support for SAP FICO and Legacy systems incidents, resolution of functional incidents, such as differences in Reports and Reports, differences with Interfaces and review of Idocs, identification of configuration and master data problems, banking transaction loads, review of Tables, Master Data and queries, support for monthly closing activities in FI and CO modules.
- Functional support to users of the BOBJ Analysis tool, identifying the case of differences in the reports, performing searches and comparisons in tables and standard reports.
- Functional documentation of cases to be sent to 3rd level support and New Requirements or improvements to be developed, both in the FICO and BOBJ areas.
- Support in financial activities derived from and related to modules MM and SD, review of master data of suppliers, customers, vendors and materials, review and extraction of information from tables, daily monitoring of Idocs, functional participation in internal project of tax information extraction
Sap FI Specialist
- Implementation of SAP IS OIL & GAS in PDVSA, project led by IBM Venezuela: Support and testing requirements FI - CO concerning the project
- FI general Configurations functional support and testing 3 developments in conjunction with ABAP team, Creation and review of Master Data such as Customers, Vendors, Banks, Materials and Transports, training, production support and elaboration of manuals FI, MM and SD modules
- CO Support in BGL before Go Live: Review of cost structure, creating and modifying Cost and Profit Center, CO Orders, Report Review, unit and integrated testing, users training
- Accounting Analyst as outsourcing services for different clients of the firm. General Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Countable Closing, File Control, preparation of manuals and users training in using of SAP FI.