- Significant experience and a record of accomplishments provide excellent qualifications as a Senior Solutions Architect - SaP, Ecomeerece, CRM and integration .
- A highly motivated individual, whose career has been characterized by advancement, increased responsibilities and notable achievements.
- Completed end-to-end business system implementations for sales, supply chain, procurement and international operations.
- Command outstanding communication skills, interacting effectively with all levels of staff and clientele.
- Diverse experience encompasses the distribution, high technology, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries.
- Strategically planned project directions and management systems that produce at the most effective performance levels.
- SAP Order management, SAP Distribution, SAP transportation management, SAP Warehouse Management
- SAP procure to Pay, SAP GTS, SAP FSCM, Integration with Salesforce.com, APIs and webservices integration with portals, SAP AR, AP, G/L, EDI 850 (Orders), 856 (Advanced Shipping notification)
- 810 (invoice) and 824 (remittance advice), integration with mobile applications, Data cleansing, extraction, mapping and loading.
Senior Solutions Architect
- The R&D application called product vision where colors are developed, and production versions are released.
- Share the color files with retail partners and Behr Distribution centers
- Transfer the color database from product vision to SAP for order management and fulfillment functions.
- Populate color online items in every sales order, delivery, Transfer Order, Billing applications, EDI messages and history log table.
- Transfer color history by PO to HANA powered SAP BI.
- Implemented EDI 850, 856, 810 and 824 in terms of mapping incoming orders, ASN, Billing and remittance advice from IBM sterling commerce to SAP.
- Designed and implemented new business processes in the distribution and transportation area exclusively for e-com business.
- Implemented new warehouse management system and parcel capabilities.
- Implemented reporting capabilities using the capabilities of SAP ECC and SAP BI powered by HANA for new metrics developed by the business based on the KPIs established by the leadership.
- Implemented address verification system using SAP Data Services and Google API to ensure product reaches the right place without delays.
- Implemented FSCM dispute management to manage claims, disputes and deductions with our retail partners.
- This includes interfaces with retail partner portals to download the claim information in to SAP FSCM and process the with approval or rejection responses via EDI.
- Created a template for credit application in FSCM and the corresponding approval workflow thus automating a completely manual process of processing credit applications for our direct customers.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Research, tool evaluation, documenting patterns and standards, defining technology strategy, technology evaluation and recommendation.
- Mentoring software developers/engineers through hands-on assistance as well as formal and informal training and technical development.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and guide the ERP development team through the project to completion.
- Maintain and evolve architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Work with the team to improve processes to better software quality and delivery, and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Assist business analysts and developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Champion proof-of-concept engagements for automation in major business initiatives.
Senior Technical Architect & Stream Lead
- Responsible for the overall deliverables of the project to be delivered on time and budget.
- Lead system design discussions, white-boarding sessions and recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Lead a team of developers and business analysts through technical and business architecture.
- Mentoring and leading the team of solution analysts and developers.
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Lead data migration plan and execution.
Senior Principal, Business systems
Confidential - New York, NY
- Migrated an acquired companies’ business applications into CA’s SAP instance. Key activities included:
- Design and implement solutions for the newly acquired company’s business applications in SAP.
- Data cleansing, develop templates for data migration, execute large amounts of data migration through SAP data migration tools as well as external tools like Winshuttle.
- Lead and execute Change management workshops and training for the newly acquired companies’ users.
- Implemented SAP in Latin America countries (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- CA acquired companies in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. SAP order to cash, procure to pay, AR, AP, G/L and were implemented.
- Implemented country specific tax and compliance regulations.
- Lead change management and training workshops including assistance to the security team for role definition and assignment to the users.
- Retired non-SAP legacy applications which did not align with business goals and future technology road map.
- Several legacy applications which did not have much relevance as far as aligning with business goals and future road map is concerned. We had to identify those legacy applications, create an alternative design to implement those processes in SAP.
- Data cleansing and data migration from Legacy application into SAP ECC and SAP BI.
- Implement SAP GTS for processes like Sanctioned party list, License management and cross border transportation paperwork.
Senior Principal, Business systems
Confidential - New York, NY
- Lead and Direct team effort and work with internal clients to develop business requirements, conduct business analysis including analysis of the competitive situation, understanding business practices and approaches and recommending business process changes.
- Serve as conduit between division and IT to integrate systems and business processes, drive their work into systems initiatives and lead system selection processes.
- Conduct significant systems testing, support data conversions, support local system rollouts, exercise any required project management and execute all work in alignment with system plans.
- Understand, propose, educate and help implement new business processes through business operations and new systems.
- Work to continually understand business requirements, document them in standard formats, obtain business user approval and work them seamlessly into the bigger picture.
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for solving systemic customer service problems. Regularly explore alternative and creative solutions to meeting the needs of the customer within policies and guidelines.
- Serve as an overall owner for solution design and delivery of SAP ECC and be primary expert on all details regarding OTC, Logistics and Vistex processes and business requirements and provide guidance to local/regional project teams to translate them into configuration design.
- Communicate with BPO’s, local project teams and regional project teams to ensure that the integration of new functionalities are aligned with processes defined in the global template in the Sales, Delivery, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, ATP check and Credit management domains of SAP OTC, Logistics and Vistex.
- Work with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to understand Order to Cash (Sales Distribution, Logistics Execution and Vistex) processes and provide the technology to support these processes based on requirements submitted by the business, develop detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to the SAP ECC system·
- Advocate and enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and /or maintenance of application or application modules.
- Configuration and programming of Sales Distribution, Logistics Execution and Vistex functionality to support Marketing and Sales requirements for Sales Deals, Pricing, Rebates, Chargebacks, Contracts Management, Claims Management, Incentives, Master Data, and Payment Resolution
- Assume on-going support responsibility for the Sales Distribution, Logistics Execution and Vistex configurations and reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms (RICEF) integration
- Manage the delivery of technical specs to develop customized solutions by providing technical expert guidance to the team.
- Assist in designing and implementing integrations with Customer-facing solutions and future e-commerce enhancements