- Having 7+ years of experience in IT, Testing, SAP Security and Authorization, SAP CPS (Redwood) with the involvement in Onsite and Offshore based support model
- 4+ years of experience in SAP Security and GRC including customization, development and application support for SAP R/3, ECC 6.0.
- 2 years of experience in SAP CPS (Redwood), successfully completed one end - to-end implementation of SAP CPS (Redwood 9.0).
- Knowledge of integration of multiple platforms and Business Areas with SAP CPS.
- 2+ years of experience as Team Lead consists of 8 resources.
- Committed team player with interest and zeal to learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently and completing them with in the time.
- Good exposure of working with International Clients.
- Good working experience in SAP Security and Authorizations with strong understanding of information security practices.
- Experienced in working for Full Life Cycle Implementation, Go-Live, Post Go-Live and Production Support projects.
- Extensive experience in Requirement gathering, Design, Development, and Maintenance of SAP applications security.
- Extensively worked with clients to understand the insight and develop solutions to meet customer business needs across the entire SAP landscape.
- Extensive User and Role maintenance experience.
- Broad experience in maintaining Single, Composite, and Derived roles using Profile Generator (PFCG).
- Central User Administration (CUA) experience to create users, assign roles and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of producing and analyzing reports in SAP using SUIM and customized reports.
- Managing User logins and parameters, and Fire Fighter ID’s.
- Generating SOD Analytics reports against Users and Roles using GRC 5.3.
- Mitigation and Remediation of users and roles for SOX using user/role analysis in GRC.
- Extensive experience in resolving tickets and troubleshooting security authorization issues while adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of production support and implementation projects.
- Experienced in adhering to the Change Management Process for transporting roles, security objects and maintaining the change documents.
- Involved in the Cutover activities.
- Extensive working experience of Process Automation tools such as CA Workload Automation, Autosys, SAP CPS (Redwood) to automate the batch jobs for an integrated environment with key platforms such as SAP, Oracle, Unix, Cognos, Informatica, SAS, etc.
- Extensive working experience of configuration of SAP and Non-SAP batch jobs in Automation tools.
- Configuration of the SAP CPS (Redwood) server and maintenance of company license.
- Worked closely with all the value streams to configure the batch jobs as per the business requirements.
- Designing and validation of the batch jobs, process chains and their dependencies.
- Designing the alerting system for the batch jobs and their different objects.
Tools: and Technology: SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, SAP HANA, SAP Solution Manager, SAP CPS (Redwood), Autosys
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix
Database: Oracle, MS-SQL
Security Audit Tools: SAP GRC (SAP Access Control 5.3)
IDEs: SAP GUI, Client third party integration tools (Service-Now), Trackwise Web
Language Known: C, C++, Java, Unix
- Post Go-Live support activities, involvement in the daily routine task to monitor the jobs and take the necessary action if there is any failure.
- Perform the weekly maintenance task of verifying the few critical jobs if they are running properly.
- Creation and Modification of the job and alerts.
- Preparing the Blue Print of the implementation of new automated tool, SAP CPS (Redwood).
- Analyzed the Legacy Business process and effort estimation for them to be moved to SAP Standard process or an upgrade adhering to the new environment.
- Worked on the configuration of the Redwood Connection with different SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Configuration of the Process and Chains, Alert setup, Audit setup
- Involved in project Go-Live cutover activity.
- Provide end user training.
SAP Security Consultant
- Performing regular tasks for User management, Role management, Managing Fire fighter ID’s.
- Creating new users and deletion of the terminated users.
- Redesigning and modification of the roles. Transportation of the updated roles across the system.
- Analyzing the authorization issues of the users and fix the missing authorizations.
- Use GRC to detect conflicts on Segregation of Duties as a part of the SOX compliance.
- Managing support tasks for team through ITIL based tool by Service-Now.
- Coordinating with Internal and External audit teams to adhere to SOX policies.
- Managing the team working 24x7x365 to monitor the multiple applications such as SAP, Oracle, BI applications like Cognos, SAS, Informatica. EDI, Automation tools like Autosys.
- Team is also responsible for the promotion of SAP change management tasks as well as review Fire Fighter logs.
- Efficiently worked with the Business users for the configuration of the new Batch processes as per the Business needs.
- Developed new process for IT support related tasks performed by the team and ensuring efficient performance delivery of the IT applications to Business.
SAP Security Consultant
- Creation and modification of the users and roles.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of the user’s authorization issues.
- Managing firefighter ID’s and creating monthly SOX reports.
- Transportation of the change management tasks across the system.