- Seasoned SAP GTS Techno Functional with an overall 12 years of experience in SAP Implementation, Roll - out and AMS projects.
- 12 years of technical consulting experience in Application development and maintenance in SAP SD, STP, GTS and EWM.
- Over 4 years of GTS implementation and Support experience as an onshore delivery lead for GTS solutions.
- Experience with complex project scenarios with high degree custom development and onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Good knowledge in SAP GTS’s Compliance Management (Sanctioned Party List Screening, Embargo, Export legal Control and Import Legal Control).
- Good Knowledge in GTS Preference Processing (Preference Determination, Management of Vendor Declaration, Free trade agreements).
- Developed and designed solutions for Customs Management process - (Product Classification, Customs Processing, Trade Document services and electronic communications.)
- Knowledge on default data rules set up to automate the default data population into export / import declarations.
- Conversant with incompletion procedure set up prior to filing with customs authorities.
- Experienced in ABAP programming for various modules. Involved in implementation /upgrade and maintenance of SAP R/3 modules
- Expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3, Agile and Scrum Trained professional.
- Proficient in Reports leveraging OOABAP concepts, Data dictionary objects, BAPI’s, RF transactions, and Module pool programming.
- Involved in Master data transfer with BAPI and RFC, creating RFC destinations, Logical System and Partner Profile generations.
- Involved in creating and customizing various Layout sets, Driver/Print programs and Output types for printing various SAP documents and labels usingSAP Scripts & Smart forms.
- Strong expertise in developing interfaces using file transfer and ALE/IDOC techniques.
- Worked on Enhancements Framework using both Implicit as well as Explicit enhancement, BADI, User exits.
- Expert in trouble shooting, performance tuning, Batch job processing and implementing OSS notes.
- Experienced in building Technical Design Documentation, User manuals, Test scripts and Effort estimations.
- Performing Code reviews, Cut-over activities for go-live and Project/Team Management activities.
- Experienced in leading the Team to deliver the Solutions without breaching the SLA’s in Implementation.
- Conversant with working concepts of HANA modelling and ABAP programming on HANA.
- Working knowledge of HANA based developments in ECC using Core data services and ABAP Managed Database procedures (AMDP).
Concepts: SDLC, Agile/ Scrum methodology.
Software: SAP R/3 4.6C, ECC .
Languages: ABAP, WEBDYNPRO, ABAP on HANA.
RDBMS: Oracle 8.1.6 & SQL Server 7.5, DB2, HANA
OPS: Win, UNIX.
Tools: Remedy, Solution Manager, HPQC, GSM, JIRA.
GUIs: SAP GUI, Visual Basic for Applications & Visual Basic 6.0
SAP GTS Techno Functional Consultant
- Resolved critical production issues in SAP EWM and ECC and perform firefighting activities.
- Manage deployment of enhancements in the weekly releases planned.
- Develop custom solutions to interface and transfer customer hierarchy data with TradePro, setup EDI 820 for posting remittance.
- Support activities for SAP ECC migration to S/4 HANA.
SAP GTS Techno Functional Consultant
- Led a geographically dispersed team of 6 to implement SAP GTS solutions to standardize European and North American trade agreements and preferencesthat reduced customs brokerage spends from $10M to $5M.
- Involved in the Design, Implementation and Support of technical objects in GTS for customs and compliance management for US release.
- Developed a Valuation module (VM) in GTS, to capture potentially dutiable charges and apply them to corresponding Import declaration to address anverall trend of increased valuation scrutiny from customs authorities.
- Implement solutions using the control framework in GTS, creating a reusable efficient framework for customs documents.
- Developed interface to update AES responses in customs export declaration.
- Implemented enhancements for Preference determination and calculation for products eligibility. Developed solution to Automate duty rate determinationin case of overlapping FTA’s for import declarations.
- Developed interface to handle communication with customs authorities or broker through standard and custom messages.
- Implemented BADI’s to customize screen enhancements on customs declaration screen.
- Created new fields in GTS by implementation of BADI to transfer data from ECC and update the same in GTS system.
- Automated the process of Proforma creation in ECC during shipment creation, which is directly transferred to GTS system.
- Customize C-LTVD and V-LTVD forms in GTS under risk management. Resolved issues related to control framework enabled commercial invoice form.
- Implemented custom solutions in SAP SRM /STP and Intercompany (ICO) modules including purchase requisitions /shopping carts/ Service entry sheets, Intercompany orders, CCSO scenarios, Pricing, Taxation using Sabrix and delivery processing for Client’s Industry specific requirements.
- Designed and developed complex workflows to suit the business process of the client in integrating SAP SRM (Supplier relationship management) withARIBA system to automate service entry sheet (SES)posting.
- Supported various processes in EWM such as Inbound, Outbound, Physical Inventory, Internal movements and handling Units .
- Spearheaded the change management process for Monthly releases of over ~ 100 Change requests in a quarter
- Resolved Production Support issues in the complex SAP landscape of the client according to SLA. Provided solution onproblems Categorized from Category 1 till category 5.
- Ensure work allocation through job aids and work plans. Assist onboarding of new members in the team.
- Implemented quality initiatives and contributed assets for reusability.
- Developed a new Payroll solution to Confidential with ADP as the service provider. Standardize the solution across all in-scope entities ( Confidential, Solae and Danisco) interfacing Concur bridge/ DUFTS and SAP PI as middleware.
- Configuring ALE /EDI setup for the new interfaces, setting up the partner profiles. Troubleshooting Idoc failures to resolution.
- Release Management: Ensure timely release as per the release calendar for Maintain.
- Worked on Complex change controls, delivering end-to-end solution for a project request.
- Lead the technical team responsible for migrating the RICEFW objects from multiple clusters to the One SAP R/3 system being built.
- Designed and Developed new Check printing solution for Chemours to eliminate third party Bottom-line used for printing in house Checks for FIN accounts payable.
- Created solutions to concepts like Sync STO, Delivery due list sequencing using VL10B, Push STO, RF transactions and worked on dialog programming, bar code label printing using Intermec printer.
- Primary Knowledge Recipient for transitioning ABAP for Solae system to maintain.
- Prepare project plan with the onshore lead for BIT, USAT and Integration testing.
- Participate in Annual performance cycle for feedback discussion with the team.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed the Technical Specs for Interface Objects involving File transfer to third Party (Canada customs broker) and ALV reports in Warehouse management domain.
- Worked on 11 technical Objects which included Reports (both Classic and Interactive), Interfaces, Data Dictionary objects and set up File transfer queues with the middle ware and AIS teams.
- Participate in Integration testing, interacting with the third party (Livingston) for the Client to understand the design and format of the data being exchanged.
- Provided alternatives to programming issues and articulate those alternatives to the client with pros and cons of those alternatives.
- Worked under stringent timeliness and was able to deliver on time with Zero defects.
- Received an appreciation mail from Confidential Canada Customs Project Manager for my work in smoothly handling the delivery issues and support in USAT.
- Worked on implementing BADI’s in SRM for PO doc check / change, PR and PO create scenario.
- Developed an interface for Internal catalogs, to receive invoices from ARIBA and create Purchase Orders.
- Implemented enhancements for Catalog transfer scenario, Check BADI for memo orders and Document type BADI.
- Developed UI modification to the SRM Shopping Cart.
- Automated Generation of Compliance worklist in GTS using OOABAP.
- Worked on enhancements to prevent tariff re-transfer failures, to identify correct country of departure in Third party process in GTS.