- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 / 5.0 / 4.7 system as Functional Consultant working extensively in all areas of SD/LE configuration, implementation.
- Worked in 2 full Life - Cycle Implementation project, and 1 Support Project. Expertise in AS-IS Analysis and T o-Be Design Solutions.
- Coordinate with ABAP T eam in development and tested the RICEFW.
- Worked closely with Business Management, Be Modeling and GAP Analysis, Developing/Executing T est Scenarios and T est Cases.
- Hands on experience in Unit T esting and Integration T esting, and Quality Assurance, User Acceptance T esting (U A T), Go-Live, Data Migration/Data Record, and Post Production Support, Trouble-Shooting and problem resolution covering all O2C Functions.
- Configure SAP R/3 EDI Components including System-Wide Settings, Output T ables, Partner Profiles for both Inbound and Outbound Transactions and Message Control.
- Working exposure on SD integration points with Logistics Execution (LE), Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Financial Accounting (FI) - AR, and Reports.
- Expertise in ASAP Methodology for planning, designing and implementation, which include Pre-Feasibility stud y, Initial Preparation, Requirement Gathering Workshops, Business Blueprint Design, Preparing Functional Specifications Documents (FSDs), taking Sign-Offs and Configuration.
- Worked on LSMW, IDOCS, EDI and ALE in mapping and converting data formats for various fields in SD Module. Preparing User Manuals with perfect Documentation and Conducting Training Sessions for End Users. \Worked extensively on new Pricing Procedures using Condition Table, Access Sequence, Condition types, Condition Technique and Assigning Condition Types to Pricing Procedures and Various Business Requirements, Conditions records and upload Pricing Masters Billing Types.
- SAP ECC 6.0 / 5.0 / 4.7
- SD/LE configuration, implementation
- AS-IS Analysis
- Design Solutions
- Business Management
- GAP Analysis
Confidential, Irving, TX
SAP Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Reporting to SAP Business Process T eam Lead. Supporting SAP project across multiple business lines.
- Work Hand-in-hand with I T, SAP Project T eam, Global Process Owners, and NAM businesses conducting business process analysis and proposing process redesign.
- Interacts with non-information technology-related business areas to identify requirements, scope, and support implementation of solutions.
- Provides end-to-end coverage for the process teams. Creates design of reports, forms, interfaces, and conversion.
- Facilitates system understanding and assist the training team in identifying requirements and validating final materials.
- Develops business scenarios and test scripts as well as lead efforts to conduct testing. Maintains user documentation with continuous improvements.
- T ests, modifies and documents the system configuration. Provides post-implementation support.
- Works in parallel with the training and communication
- Team to ensure all aspects of change is handled.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP SD Consultant
- I was part of major global implementation project looking for SD related developments and customizations. Successfully Implemented
- Orders substitution tool custom developed business. Master Data Integration and Business Process Multi region rollout project (Philippines, Canada, and USA). Intercompany Process
- Checking the present process and helping the user to understand the SAP System. Preparing Functional Documents based on the final requirement.
- Conduct U AT Sessions, SAP User Training. Study company structure and documentation.
- Established General Settings and Completed Specific Configurations. Customization and Creation of Customer Master Records.
- Basic Function: Pricing, Revenue Account Determination.
Confidential, Nottingham, MD
SAP SD Consultant
- Support Tickets and Interfaces as Part of the SAP SD Consultant.
- Three Major Enhancement small projects and prepared Functional Specification for small and major Enhancement from Raw Business Requirement.
- Lead project for major creation of new China sales
- Organization for domestic and intercompany sales.
- Worked extensively on Logistics Execution, Shipping, Transportation, handling Unit Management and Eport.
- Configuring Partner Determination Procedure, Account Assignment and Integration with FI Module as per Business Requirement.
- Create and performed unit and integration testing of Various scenarios as per the business requirements.