- Full life cycle implementations using ASAP methodology, understanding of “As Is “Business processes, Realization, Configuration, Final Preparation - Unit Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of Test Scripts, Authorization design for Roles with Security team & developing BPPs, End Users User Training and Post Go Live Support.
- S4 Hana Implementation
- Strong hands-on SAP experience specialising in SAP SD and SAP LE with strong functional and configuration experience.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow - on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel. Strong configuration and design skills
- Well-founded project management and team lead experience as well as excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills for mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
- Strong problem diagnostic and solving skills.
- Excellent communications, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Lead and engage the teams, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written including English grammar.
- Good understanding of integration points between SAP and non-SAP Systems.
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, production, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills to orchestrate activities with diverse partners with adequate sense of urgency and to share insights with colleagues.
- Coach junior functional and ensure that they acquire new skills (once a good knowledge of the project is acquired)
- Strong SAP process knowledge and configuration skills to implement best practice solutions and deliver high quality custom enhancements.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and business stakeholders
- Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals, and cultures.
Software: Cognos and MS office Suite including - Visio, Access
Agile Tools: Confluence, JIRA
Database Tools: Oracle, Vertiva, SQL, Nexus, Teradata, Business Object, HANA
Statistics Software: PHStat, SPSS
SAP OTC SPECIALIST
- Solid understanding on SD & FI-AR integration and have extensively worked on SD and FI integration setting up the Account Determination procedure to support in monitoring and handling payments into various Cash Accounts and Account Receivables (AR)
- Experienced in all stages of System Development Lifecycle from business process improvement, requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, implementation, and support.
- Experienced in full cycle implementation using ASAP methodology. This includes blueprinting, Gap analysis to convert AS-IS to TO-BE system
- Worked on diverse billing processes depending on the business needs such as order related billing, delivery related billing including resource related billing, milestone, and Periodic billing.
- Worked on IDoc, communicating outbound and inbound Idocs in-between SAP R/3 system and the middleware application to interface with the front-end order management system.
- Experience in SD module
- Proven track record at least in 2 SAP projects and/or support & maintenance
- Solid knowledge of SAP SD (customization, process automation and optimization) and related business processes
- SAP SD Consultant with experience of the Order-to-Cash functional processes and configuration of SAP SD in an Automotive Supply Chain
SAP OTC SPECIALIST
- Understanding of related functional areas such as Finance and Customer master data
- Shipping processes and Logistics Execution in SAP
- Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP SD products to clients
- Expert in SD master data, order to cash, Sales doc processing, SD basic functions, Shipping process, pricing & billing.
- At least one SAP SD implementation with a full life cycle, including design, customizing, testing, and training.
- Document Types: Sales documents; Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders, Shipping, Billing
- Help with Unit testing and Integration Testing.
- Create EDI Mapping/Migration and testing
- Support post go-live, Issue logging and resolving
SAP OTC SPECIALIST
- Domain knowledge of Order to Cash, Supply Chain
- Proactive self-starter with ability to find solution to complex technical problems and roll up the sleeves to get work done.
- Analysis of business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Perform business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Has a solid understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Create system design proposals and recommend buy versus build decisions.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system developers.
- Performs SD/MM configuration checks and recommends changes when necessary.