- Trustworthy, ethical and responsible individual seeking for challenging position with a corporation where I can utilize my accomplished background in IT Administration & Problem Solving, be a positive impact to the company’s infrastructure and, overall, bottom line.
- SAP Hana Studio
- Linux Suse and RedHat
- Shell Command
- SAP HANA Cockpit
- SAP Landscape Management
- SAP Fiori
- HANA 1.0 and HANA 2.0
SAP HANA Database Administrator
- Successfully upgraded business landscape from HANA 1.0 SPS12 to HANA 2.0 SP03.
- Configured and deployed high - availability database clusters using Pacemaker and native replication tools, within HANA 2.0 environment.
- Diagnosed and resolved HANA database performance issues using Cloudwatch, Splunk and OS level tools, ensuring time sensitive daily and ad-hoc reports were available to sales and production analysts.
- Build, configure and modify cloud-based database systems in AWS and GCP, using DevOps CICD pipeline based on Cloud formation.
- Part of a DBA technical team involved in restructuring enterprise wide SAP system migration from on-premise ECC to AWS S4/HANA.
- Effectively setup and manage HANA system replication and execute failover when necessary to minimize downtime.
- Execute backup and perform full or partial database restores.
- Create database users, user roles and granted privileges.
UNIX Administrator Team Lead
- Consolidate hardware and operating system calls and work through problem determination and resolution procedures with end user in a Windows, Linux, AIX, Storage, and TSM environment.
- Oversaw a technical teams based in US and India and distributed tasks to team based on individual skills.
- Ensured production systems and network performance were configured and optimized for maximum functionality and availability.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and collaborative relationships with networking, storage and project management teams.
- Manage user accounts and perform backup and data recovery in both Linux Suse and RedHat environments.
Technical Support Representative
- Fast-paced, high volume technical call center environment. Used technology such as Citrix and secure shell command line to remotely access customer equipment to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve customer problem.
- Drive service request from customer and ensure timely maintenance and satisfactory resolution of problem.
- Use monitoring procedures and tools to identify problems and tuning systems for better performance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all company products and service procedures.
- Opening, updating and closing support tickets in BMC Remedy.
- Determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, boundary lines, areas, and contours for construction, map making and other purposes.
- Preserve accurate notes, records sketches and designs to describe and certify work performed.
- Generate survey reports, method statements, and risk assessments.
- Perform very detailed and accurate field surveys in compliance with all policies, laws, and procedures.