- Over 15 years of IT experience in SAP ECC as Functional Consultant specializing in Sales and Distribution with 6 end to end (full life cycle) implementations and integration of SD - MM, SD-FICO, SD-PP, SD-PS, SD-CRM Modules
- Proficient in several implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager.
- Expertise in Implementing, Customizing, IMG Configuration, Analysis, Application Design, Testing, User Training, Support in SD module.
- Experience in Leading/working with offshore teams.
- Team player worked in different roles: Consultant, Lead consultant, Project Manager and Solution Architect.
- Business Analyst: Ensured that business capabilities and data were adequately addressed after corporate move to SAP, consulted with multiple business process owners to identify, define and document Business Needs & Objectives, current Operational Procedures, Problems, input and output Requirements and configuration of Business Rules
- Implementation of OTC (Order-to-Cash)/ QTB and QTC that involves, Availability to Promise (ATP), Third Party sales, STO process, Sales document type, Item categories, DIP profile, Output determination.
- Variant Configuration/BOM (Bill of Material): hands on experience on BOM, Characteristics, Class, Configuration profile, Object dependencies and Pricing
- Pricing expertise: configured of pricing procedure, maintaining various condition types, access sequence for these condition types, Taxation, maintaining routines, Rebate.
- Billing expertise which included configuring order-related and delivery-related invoices, credit memos, debit memos, RRB (resource related billing), Intercompany billing process, Billing plans (Periodic, Milestone) and Self-billing.
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE): - Goods Issue (Delivery), Backorder processing, Picking, Packing, Batch Management, Consignment, Shipment Process, Transportation and Serial Number Management
- Implementation of CS RAS (Repair At Site), In House Repair and AMC that involves: DIP profile, Service notification type, service order type, serial master, equipment master, functional location, activity, activity pricing and Action Box.
- Writing and executing test plans, test lab and test run in Confidential ALM and JIRA, Service now and solution manager tool.
- SAP ABAP: Queries, LSMW, Debugging, writing FS, User exits, BAPI, BADI, VOFM, EDI and IDOC’s
SAP SD/MM HANA Lead
- Process management for SAP sales and distribution focusing on Order to Cash process (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P) which include the below scenarios
- STO: Rebalancing - Intra Companies
- Intercompany - Sales Order fulfilment from CM to Customer
- Arrange workshops with Business and Integration teams to gather the required information in order to create the Functional Specifications.
- Take daily status review call with the onshore and offshore team members for Release Check Point Cadence.
- Work on Various Enhancements and Configuration which includes Business Partner (BP) and mockup EDI 850, 856, 945, 861 and 810, pricing with the integration of third-party system, Pricing and validation rules through BRF Plus, order management Status profile, custom Fiori Apps. and complex Integration of SAP Sales with Procurement to Pay.
- Worked with the Developers in setting up the Automation script for E2E scenarios to be executed automatically in SIT and Smoke Testing.
- Worked with the SAP API team to integrate with Stellar which include creation of Sales order and Inventory check.
- Communicate with the SME and share/discuss the weekly trend report on co-delivery's related to Scenarios and other ongoing issues.
- Help test captains in executing smoke test, SIT scenarios and scheduling training sessions with Key/Super Users to explain the Test Scripts for UAT.
SAP S/4 HANA SD Solution Architect
- Conducted business blueprint workshops to gather business requirements. Presented best practice solutions to standardize business operation and create efficient and effective business processes.
- Creates conference room pilots to educate the key business users about the SAP processes related to their respective areas allowing them to maximize their understanding of the solution and providing them tools to tailor the solution to their organization needs.
- Design and Coordinate with ABAP, FIORI and PI/PO team to build
- Custom applications for Point of sales data with SAP S/4 Hana Billing on Industry Solution for Retail
- Centralized customer billing/invoicing for different sectors with a Global template form for Catering, Contract, Subsidy and Services in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Complete round trip sales order process from Legacy to S/4 Hana, Advancement Payment and Customer Master with acknowledgement Via PI/PO
- Prepared Functional Specifications with Mapping sheets which include the Logic/ tables and Fields for custom Sales Order Fiori Apps to meet the business requirement.
- Configured SAP functionality: Business Partner (BP), Condition Contracts, New Output management Via BRF plus, Sales order, Billing and Pricing procedure to satisfy business requirement and business process design.
- Work closely with the business and technical personnel to identify gaps in requested functionality and offer innovative solutions and requests.
- Design and executed System Integration Testing (SIT) and to ensure that business requirements and systems are implemented properly and meet business objectives
- Helped the business users in executing User acceptance test (UAT) and resolve the defects.
- Worked closely with project management to plan and create timeline and deliverables for every phase of the project.
- Leverage SAP best practices with Proven understanding of SAP S/4 Hana SD integration with MM and FICO
SAP SD/CRM Lead
- Process management for sales and distribution focusing on Order to Cash process (OTC) including sub processes STO, Third party sales, Shipment process.
- Functional enabling in CRM focusing on Trade promotion management (TPM), Equipment service management (ESM), territory management.
- Incentive and Commission management which includes:
- Sharing every period Volume broker commission report with the Business,
- Provide integration support among ECC (SD\FI), CRM and BW to enable Volume broker commission through custom programs.
- Resolve issues in Commissions, Contracts and Settlements.
- Configuration\Mapping of New Cost centers for Incentive and commissions.
- Part of PO (Process orchestration) migration Execution Project from CRM to ECC and ECC to CRM interface which Involves creation of service Order, Confirmation of CRM Survey Order, creation of Purchase Requisition
- Automate the complete process of creation of trade promotion from Sales Planner to CRM and confirm back from CRM to Sales Planner.
- Communicate with ABAP team on Bug Fix, Prep Service Request\ Change request and Problem records.
- Take daily status review call with the support team to provide guidance, direction to resolve their issue on Incidents, Service request,
- Provide support on Integration with JDA application, Handheld, PWM, Master files, Middle ware application (PIXI, ECG and TIBCO) to align with sales and distribution.
- As a system manager I need to review\approve SAP FFID, Roles and SOLMAN Request to PRD for my team members and submit the weekly report to the management.
- Ensure system operability after downtime, Upgrades, Refresh and new\change application interfaces.
- Communicate with the SME and share\discuss on the weekly trends related to ongoing issues in the project.
- Prepare weekly report and circulate to delivery team on Co-delivery, resource on boarding and access status.
- Maintain monthly roaster for plaining shifts leave management, business continuity on off hours support.
Sr. SAP SD/CRM Lead (Enhancement/Support Project)
- Work as liaison with stakeholders in order to analyze, communicate and validate requirement for the changes to OTC business process.
- Worked in Agile methodology for software development which includes ceremonies: Daily stand up with the team including scrum master, Sprint Planning, Sprint Deployment, Sprint Review and Story Grooming.
- Arrange weekly Status meeting with the Product owner about the new requirements, Incident performance metrics, CSAT, Incident aging, weekly trend and Conduct Demos with business to review the changes.
- Coordinate with the development team for the resolution of Defects and Production issues.
- Coordinate with deployment team to make sure the changes move through the landscape on time.
- Extensively working on Order to cash, third party sales, STO, Gcom.com, Simplified order entry (SOE), Pricing with the integration of Vistex, Charge back integrated with CRM, EDI IDOC.
- Working closely with the Development team to perform various enhancement/New Development Like Credit Card automation integration between SAP sales order and Chip reader machine, Order Rejection code with the integration of workflow, hold stock delivery date, Delivery block and complete delivery integrated with Ecommerce/Hybris and other application system, back order report and Territory alignment report.
- CRM Territory management which includes: Monthly account move, territory alignment, Territory expire, position alignment.
Sr. SAP SD Consultant (Implementation)
- Gathered requirements and created functional specifications for conversions, interfaces and enhancements. Configured prototype for SD module based on business requirements. Formulated As-Is and To-Be processes from several sessions with the team members.
- Business processes includes OTC (Order to Cash), Intercompany, Backorder processing, STO (Stock-Transfer-Order), Subcontracting, third party sales, Output determination.
- In-House Repair Processes which include Service notification type, service order type, Equipment, Activity and action Box.
- Worked on Variant Configuration with the integration of SAP Fiori which includes: Classes, Characteristics, Characteristics value, Configuration profile, Object dependencies and pricing.
- Worked with Finance team to configure and integrate the process of Credit Card functionality from Sales order to FI.
- Closely working with ABAP Team: Contact person Outputs (Enhancement) in customer master, EDI IDOC output types, Adobe Forms for order confirmation, Delivery confirmation, Receipt confirmation and Advance replacement notice and reminder.
- Writing and executing test cases to verify SAP UAT Pre-requisites and Test Data behaving, conforming to Business Requirement.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Validation Testing, Smoke Testing, Unit testing, Functionality Testing and Integration Testing in Confidential ALM tool
SAP SD/CS Solution Architect (Implementation)
- Involved and Arranged workshops for Requirement Gathering/understanding the AS-IS process from business managers/Users
- Preparation of Business Blue Print Documentation (AS-IS, TO BE and Gap Analysis)
- Involved and Present the E2E process scenarios in CRP (Conference room pilot)
- Established user community to track issues, enhancements, and newly identified requirements.
- Translated business requirements into SAP functional requirements and created Functional Design Specifications
- Wrote business cases, requirements, mock-ups, test plans, and documentation for new reports in SAP to cover gaps between initially delivered SAP functionality and business needs.
- Configured RAS (Repair at Site) / External Resource that includes: Intercompany, Third party sales, Service Contract, Service order, Quotation, Purchase Requisition, DIP profile, DMR and Billing (RRB)
- Configured the Milestone billing in the Sales Order integrated with Project Systems (PS)/Work Breakdown system (WBS).
- Worked on service order with the integration of MM process which includes the component process
- Configured/worked on the integration process between Service contract and WBS that includes: contract type, Item categories, billing plan type (Periodic billing)
- Working on the Integration between Service Max and service order, Worked on Integration with TAP and CAT2 (Time sheet)
- Working with the data migration team on Customer/Material master data and Orders from Oracle to SAP
- Lead a big offshore team and flexibly worked on different work schedules.
SAP SD Consultant (Implementation)
- Participate in the BRS sessions with the business, Design Process flows, Drafting of BRS (Business Requirements Specification).
- Prepare SRS, Blue printing document, Configuration and Functional specification documents
- Served as liaison between business users and application service providers
- Conducted business process Gap Analysis between To-Be design and SAP standard Business Processes, and made recommendations for Process Improvement
- Multi Pack Business processes including all configurations for OTC (Order to Cash), Picking, Packaging, Serialization and Bill of Material.
- Worked with Development team on Adobe outputs order confirmation and EDI ASN IDOC.
- Unit/integration/QA testing and helping Key users for UAT by writing test plans and running test labs in Confidential ALM tool.
- Involved in PDD preparation, Creating and managing CRs (Regular, Off Cycle and Emergency) in HPSM and key role between business holders/offshore team
- Working with developers to make the RICEF objects fully functional
SAP SD Lead Consultant (Implementation)
- Involved in the Cutover activities and Gap Analysis
- Configuration of POWL (Personal Object Work List): Creation of POWL Queries and Registers POWL Query (role based)
- Configured customer service scenario with RRB (resource related billing) from QTB: Sales document types (service contract type, debit memo, credit memo) and billing type, DIP (Dynamic item processor)
- Setup/configured sales order confirmation EDI IDOC 855
- Configured new pricing procedures including: condition types, condition tables, access sequences, Rebates and Taxation.
- Configured Billing Plan functionalities (Milestone Billing and Periodic Billing) for billing document integrated with the Project systems (PS.)
- Designed and configured SAP MM external service management which includes Purchase order, service entry sheet, MIRO, Vender master and Enhancement.
- Configuration and testing of inter-company billing.
- Involved in the implementation of ESS (which involves the integration of HCM, SD, MM, PS and FICO)
- Unit/integration testing and helping Key users for UAT by writing test scripts in Confidential ALM tool.
- Closely working with ABAP team on the various custom developments
SAP SD/LE Lead Consultant (Implementation)
- AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios Process mapping
- Preparation of business blueprint document
- Configured OTC(Order to Cash) process involving Sales document type, item categories, schedule line categories, Delivery type and billing type, Available to Promise (ATP), Backorder processing, STO, MRP, Third party sales, Transportation and Batch management,
- Defined and assigned Pricing Procedures: Created various condition tables, condition types, access sequences and maintained complete functionality of pricing procedure determination.
- Worked with various RICEF’s - Interfaces design including outbound/Inbound EDI 810 Invoice,