- Heavy involvement in Full SAP implementation cycles, with Team Lead Role.
- Proficiency in SAP modules PP, WM, IM, APO PPDS, Master Data and SAP workflows. (20 ++years of experience)
- Implementing SAP modules, SAP System Migrations, and upgrades.
- Working within a global group to implement and improve processes on a global basis.
- Managerial experience on multiple production levels, and warehouse / shipping over 30 years within the chemical industry.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Strong PC skills, including, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, and Share Point.
- Performance Management. Download, compile, and analyze large data sets for implementing improvements.
- Innovative and creative with strong planning and organizational skills.
SAP Master Data Manager
- Creation and governance of Global catalyst Business SAP material master data.
- Global Master Data project management.
- Creation of Master Data dashboards to provide clarity as to the quality of the Master Data.
- Govern SAP data creation/modification process ensuring compliance to defined best practices and SOPs.
- Serve as the principal code and data resource for the catalyst Business
- Create / Govern catalyst Business production planning resources/work centers, bill of materials, recipes, and production versions.
- Govern material master data and production planning to support use of APO PP/DS for the catalyst Business.
- Assist with the data requirements for all system test functions and projects.
- Responsible for all warehouse and shipping activities for both Louisville production facilities.
- Managed two coordinators, and approximately 20 employees.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, and Inventory control activities, both physically and within SAP (WM & IM).
- Govern/create/manage inventory bins within warehouse managed storage locations.
- Responsible for 24/7 production activities, including projects with regards to improving production and safety.
- Managed 4 coordinators, and approximately 40 Union employees.
- Responsible for creation, review, and balance closing of SAP Production process orders.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all related raw material deliveries.
- Responsible for leading production activities within Self Direct Work Teams, across three production buildings.
- Responsible for leading teams in company collaborative effort to develop and accomplish production targets, and improvements, with regards to productivity and safety.
- Responsible for productivity and safety across two production shifts.
- Managed 2 shift leaders, and approximately 12 employees .
Production Technical Specialist
- Responsible for overseeing production trials of new materials.
- Facilitating the efficient transfer from pilot plant process into established production process.
- Creation/maintain SOPs of new production process.
- Responsible for submitting and review of production materials for physical and chemical analysis.
- Responsible for modification of operating procedures based on physical and chemical analysis.
- Responsible for written project reports at the end of production trial.