- Overall 9+ yrs. of Testing experience including 5 yrs. in SAP Testing.
- Experienced in Business Processes in Production Manufacturing Industry
- Experienced in Business Requirements Analysis and processing
- Expert in analyzing requirements, understanding use - cases, preparing Test Plans and Test scenarios, organizing Test Data, executing Test Cases and documenting Test Reports for Manual Testing
- Strong experience in Testing the quality of application modules through all phases of testing including Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Active involvement in Testing Documentation Reviews, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategies and Test Summary Reports
- Experienced in SAP process testing of SD, MM, PP and GTS processes
- Winshuttle Certified Data migration expertise
- Configuration skills in SAP processes of SD/MM/PP
- Expertise in Software Analysis and design on new application
- Experienced in development and iterative building of new applications
- Expertise in software development using SDLC methodologies
- Worked on Onsite/Offshore model and coordinated with the offshore team to establish standards, templates, communication plan, reviews for effectively managing the project
- Highly motivated and ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
ERP: SAP SD, MM, PP processes
Test Automation Tools: QC 9.2, QTP 9.5, SQL
Operating Systems: Win 2K, Win NT, Unix, Linux
Office/business applications: MS Office Suite, Lotus SmartSuite
Expertise: SAP Configuration of SD/ MM/PP processes, Testing, Data Migration
- Part of the GTS Team, helping in testing the standard BPP’s and master data in SAP systems.
- Work with business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP GTS like Compliance, Customs and Risk Management processes.
Confidential, St.Clair, MO
- Part of the EDI Team, helping in processing the EDI Sales Orders and resulting in IDocs for ship notices and Invoices
- Responsible testing all the SD and MM processes and also helping the implementation team to do the unit testing
- ThinUI is a front end application of SAP developed by Confidential to be used in all the machines, Iphones, Ipads
- Actively worked in Analyzing business requirements and participated in requirement sessions to understand and identify missing inconsistent requirements
- Worked in automating the test scripts using test tools
- Designed and generated test scenarios, test cases and test data. Successfully executed tests and created defect reports
- Part of the Business Enablement Team and Business Requirements Analysis
- Analyzing the Business Requirements once received from various Logistics departments
- Coordinating with the trainers and the testers for the UAT in each release
- Part of the Project coordinator team helping in conducting various courses prior to UAT
- Good Knowledge in Repetitive Manufacturing
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Master Data settings and configurations -BOM, Work Center, PRT and Routings
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) & MRP Configuration settings
- Demand Management
- Capacity Planning and Scheduling
- Sales and Operations planning (SOP)
- Shop floor configuration and settings
- Co product and By Product
- Stock Determination and Batch Determination
- Shop floor configurations and settings
- Participated in complete Systems Integration Test (SIT) of the OR website development.
- Part of the User Acceptance Test team supporting OR as well as Confidential Teams.
- Part of the data load team