- Over 8 years of IT Industry experience
- Extensive experience in all aspects of SAP Basis administration including full life cycle implementations, including SAP System installation, maintenance and support including system copies and upgrades, support packs, EHP patches, kernel patches and add - on installations
- Comprehensive experience with onshore and offshore model
- Skilled in Industry solution Best Practice Implementation
- Implementation experience SAP S/4 HANA 1909, 1709, 1610
- Hands on experience on HANA cloud installation, migration, S4 HANA 1709,1511, S4 HANA 1610,, S4 Fiori Upgrade, migration
- Extensive hands on experience on SAP system Installations, upgrades, System copies and OS/DB migration
- Expert knowledge in SUM upgrade process, SWPM export/ import for ABAP and
- Java administration
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring SAP R/3 4.x, ECC 5.0/6.0 Duet Enterprise 1.0 and mySAP.com components, including SAP NetWeaver7.0 and 7.1 products such as EP XI / PI, Solution Manager and BI
- Worked on OS DB migration project from Oracle to Sybase, migrated PI, BI, BOBJ, EP and ECC EHP6 systems Extensive experience in change and Transport Management System, application of SPAM/SAINT updates, applying OSS notes, performance tuning, workload analysis, and system profile management
- Skilled in EHP application on ERP and NW
- Skilled in Trex, Content server, MDM Fujitsu BIA offering
- Extensive experience in HANA, Oracle 11g, 12c, MS-SQL 2005, MS-SQL 2008,MS-SQL 2014 SYBASE and Max-DB Administration and Good Knowledge in DB2
- Worked on OS DB and Hardware Migration projects in all SAP components (ECC, EP, XI, CRM, TREX, BW/BI and Content server) on Oracle, Sybase, Max-DB, MS-SQL 2008 and DB2 database
- Experienced in Managed Operations, security implementation. Planning for Change Orders, Vendor Interaction and End User support
- Strong interpersonal, communicative, and organizational skills, with ability to work in mid to large heterogeneous and networked computer environments
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAP ASE, SAP HANA
Hardware: IBM RS/6000, P Series, S.P., Intel, Dell, IBM Systems HP servers
- Act as Technical lead for multiple Strategic customers for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud.
- Works as the Technical Landscape Owner for Strategic customers for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, as well as the SAP Basis Support administrator for ABAP and JAVA stack for critical customer issues.
- Works as trusted technical advisor representing MCD in customer/partner/consulting discussions
- Understands end to end business drivers for customers to be in cloud, translating it into technical requirements
- Evaluate (scope, effort, feasibility, complexity) and validate (given details are sufficient or not for execution, request approval and downtime) commercial change and service requests for ongoing customer operations
- Provisioning system landscapes, perform HANA 2.0 upgrades & HANA OS/DB migrations for SAP Strategic Customer
- Identify and Document Future Solutions/Enhancements
- Support Cloud Advisory Architect (CAA) to identify customer future requirements
- Work with CAA for complex solutions
- Works as feedback channel for customers in HEC providing improvement inputs to MCD cross delivery units (Service Engineering, Productization, Scalable Units) Inter and Cross Team Collaboration
- Support Engagement Lead and Project Lead in delivering customer services
- Collaborate with different teams from within the MCD organization and outside to ensure excellent customer satisfaction; this includes interfacing with customers Day - to-Day Technical Operations
- Maintain and trouble shoot issue related to SAP BASIS, JAVA stack, ABAP stack and SAP HANA Database
- Performs Kernel, Support Packs, and Enhancement Package Upgrades
- Responsible for performing installation of languages, support packages, and add-ons. Further, in this role, he performs SAP Note Implementation, SAP Java Patching and Deployment of SDA and SCA, and upgrades of SAP ERP to agreed release version in alignment with the customer.
- Perform Root cause analysis for critical incidents and drive escalations calls with the customer
- Ability to Own, Lead and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements
- May be required to work on weekends/off hours during critical customer escalations or go-lives. Flexibility is must
- Performs SAP Note Implementation, SAP Java Patching and Deployment of SDA and SCA, and upgrades of SAP ERP to agreed release version in alignment with the customer
- Ensures that correct resources are available and operating effectively within each project
- Tasked with performing SAP System Installations for Simple Finance and S/4 HANA, and he installs SAP BW and SAP ERP
- Install and maintenance SAP HANA, S4 HANA, ECC on HANA
- General and Miscellaneous Activities
- Maintain high level of standards and quality of technical consulting and customer interaction
- Participate and contribute towards organization s goals and objectives, collaborating with multiple teams and Solutions
- Mentor and Guide junior members of the team
Lead SAP Basis Consultant
- Leading role of Technical delivery onsite + offshore team self-directed, motivated and have a proven track record of delivering value to the business function by providing practical technical solutions on time and within budget.
- End to end ownership of incidents, Service requests, Problem and Change Management which includes coordination with various stakeholders of the business, functional and technical teams.
- Weekly Status Reports
- Service Level & KPI reporting
- Installed and configured BOBJ 4.1 on oracle
- Installation, configuration (RCA,E2E and Dashboard) and refresh of SAP solution Manage 7.1
- Handling Incidents and Changes related to SAP HANA Administration.
- Have Knowledge on Configuring data replication with SLT, SAP HANA operations.
- Performed upgrading the HANA system to next SP level or revision through the different tools.
- Performed on updating all the HANA packages through Manual and Automatic Process.
- Worked on HANA Database administration as well as Performance, memory tuning and trouble shooting
- Worked on HA clustering for SAP configuration
- Performed BW PRD to BW QAS refresh on HANA database using backup and recovery method
- Performed HLM patches for HANA systems in Production systems landscape
- Performed HANA system refresh from PROD to QA system using the backup and restore method
- Performed SSO configuration for HANA
- Designed, Planned and configured various Data Sources like MS-SQL, Oracle on to HANA
- Planning and Designing the migration of ECC on HANA
- Designed the BOBJ integration
- Created the migration plan and fine-tuned the migration process
- In house POC project for installation of S/4 HANA 1503 and 1511 to evaluate the new product and capabilities. Familiar with SAP Best Practices installation on S/4 HANA
Environment: ECC, BI HANA, PI, Portal, GTS, SCM and Solution Manager
Sr SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP Basis AMS Support.
- Leading role of Technical delivery offshore lead handling offshore team self-directed, motivated and have a proven track record of delivering value to the business function by providing practical technical solutions on time and within budget.
- End to end ownership of incidents and Service requests routed to L3, including coordination with various stakeholders.
- Communication and escalation management for incidents
- Coordinate internally and with engineering team developers for bug fixes deployment.
- Major Incident Management and corrective action
- Achieve and excel Service levels
- Weekly Status Reports
- Managing support packs deployment as part of Quarterly release
- Executing system refresh activities as needed
- Updating disaster recovery systems and documentation
Environment: ECC, BI, PI, GTS, SCM and Solution Manager
SAP Basis Senior
- Heading SAP Basis Competency and mentoring the team of 40+ for the basis segment and involved in pre-sales for solutioning the technical side.
- Ability to evaluate requirements and design, develop and implement end-to-end custom complex Basis solutions per requirements.
- Design the Migration of Sparta Hitechedge solution ECC, BW,CRM on HANA
- Created the migration plan and migrated the BW,ECC and CRM systems
- Fine-tuned the migration with multiple iterations to optimize the overall migration time
- Creative, comfortable learning and using new technologies, able to work on multiple projects.
- Experience of working in client facing role in multiple geographies
- Playing a role of offshore delivery Manager for US Customers
- Enterprise Portal (EP), JCOs, JSPM, Cert Keys, SSL..
- Implementation of Solution Manager 7.1 Which includes Installation and configuration of service desk, ChaRM, EWA and RCA based on the demand from the customers.
- Installation and Upgrades based on customer requirements
Environment: ECC, BI, SCM, CRM, SAP NetWeaver and Solution Manager