- SAP consultant with 15 years SAP IS Retail with Confidential, OAA experience along with experience in 3 years (OTC) within CPG space. Also, training and functional experience with Master Data, pricing - promotions, MM/Purchasing, POS, Confidential DM and retail store interfaces
- Director of Retail with Confidential
- SAP CAR Training in St Ingbert Germany
- Directed GK USA effort for SAP Confidential pre-sales/ Confidential presentations
- Lead RFP process for GK USA at Liquor Stores North America
- Directed and managed GK USA Partner Management
- Established partnership with the SAP System Integrator selected for LSNA project
- Organized and directed partner consultants to appropriate GK training
- Successful in securing LSNA deal worth $1M+
- Co-developed project plan with partner project manager
- HANA HA100
- GK Functional Consultant Training
- SAP CAR
- SAP BSCM 13 training SAP Confidential 2008
- SAP Project Management Fundamentals certificate 2008
- SAP Retail Academy SAP Confidential 2005
- Certified Consultant Confidential
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Sales Distribution
- MS Office Suite
CAR Team Lead
- Retail/CAR lead at Kontoor Brands
- Lead Confidential requirements gathering with multinational teams for Store Retail and Ecom
- Lead design session to best optimize requirements for CAR, S4 and Fiori
- Managed team of technical and functional consultants to complete mappings, configuration and BADI implementations.
- Lead testing efforts for release 1 while simultaneously designing release 2 for Europe and North America project
- OAA part of release2
- Worked closely with business and offshore technical team for Fiori apps for testing and comparison from CAR sale data.
- Advised Confidential how to use MIM transactions (if needed)
- Worked closely with technical teams for the enhancements need for store inventory transactions(Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, STOs etc)
CAR Team Lead
- Team Lead Retail Ops and CAR for three divisions
- Dallas, Akron & UK
- Harmonize process between all three
- Lead BPD and FD design discussions and approval process for 147 WRICEF onjects identified as CAR
- Deliver design workshops to discuss to be processes
- Worked closely with business team to identify and install various Fiori apps to be used with store aps based Confidential division
- Base line configuartion for CAR
- Utilize AIF for Idoc postings consdiering S4 merchandising out of scope
- Team Lead Confidential /Store Ops
- Integration Testing and UAT lead for all store and DC sales integration points and processes.
- Lead project Bluepirint in regards to store operations for sales, returns, Customer lookup, customer specific ordering and web ordering.
- Lead workshops and requirements gather in order to create BPML’s & BPD’s
- Work with business leads across FI, masterdata, pricing, BI and OTC to capture requirements in order to document ‘to be’ processes.
- Team Lead to get demo system configured and running properly to deliver presentations to Process Owners, Steering Committee and various C level executives.
- Consultant for intergartion with Hybris and OTC processes.
- Configure and test interafces for store connectivity. Confidential inbound and Confidential Outbound using IDocs and proxy calls for enhancements.
- Helped drive development efforts with offshore development team for master data OTC requirements associated with sales.
- Helped lead and also assisted Retail Master Data lead with article configuration. Also worked hand in hand with pricing consultant.
- Collaborated with MIM and OTC consultants with FSDs, BPDs and configuartion.
- Lead Confidential Outbound process for Inventory, Customer Master, MCH and Article Master.
- Create and deliver KT for POS-DM, Confidential Inbound and Idoc monitoring, error correction and proper posting for GLs and Goodsmovements.
- Mapped Idoc for inbound and Outbound interfaces.
- Lead for Intergration testing phases for POS Confidential ECC and ECC POS.
- Designed custom program for store invemtory update for Confidential database.
- Designed, built and tested repack process
Sales Audit Team Lead
- Team Lead a team of both Confidential and offshore resources to support the client’s business users in Sales Audit and Finance Confidential a 24/7 basis.
- Support day to day auditing of sales, FI, goods movement and control transactions and verify that there was a sales accountability in G/L for all sales transactions for each store.
- Investigate root cause for missing RV or SK values in ECC.
- Perform MSEG deletion process. Change/copy IDocs.
- Trigger batch jobs and IDoc postings in ECC to support month end close process.
- Trained and managed six off shore team members in the Confidential DM/Sales audit functionality and process.
- Successful transition to off shore team lead.
- Assisted with SAP AGS escalation involving duplicate transactions in Confidential Workbench and design resolution