- Led multiple Supply Chain Optimization initiative across industries verticals in Supply Chain Consulting and successfully delivered assignments of System Design, System Integration, Implementation, System Diagnostic, and Process Consulting.
- Rich experience in all aspects of Project Life Cycle and Methodology: Discover, Prepare, Explore (Business Requirement Gathering, Process design, Blueprinting, GAP analysis), Realize (Unit & System Integration Testing), Deployment (Cut - over, Train the Trainer, Training Documentation, Pre-Go-live Preparation and Run (Post Go- live Support).
- Possesses in depth domain knowledge of the industries - Discrete manufacturing, Process Industry, Repetitive Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Steel Industry, Semiconductor, Hi tech, Automobile, Food & Beverages (CPG), Aerospace etc.
- Specialized in Supply Planning Processes, MRP/ MRP Live, Detailed Scheduling, Heuristic and Optimizer usage, Constraints Based planning, Capacity Planning, Labor Planning, Master Data Design, Process Chain Design and Setup.
- Strong Functional/Implementation experience in S/4 HANA planning and execution processes and IBP (Integrated Business Planning) system integration, in addition to ECC-APO integration.
- Has actively worked on the technology enablers - SAP S/4 HANA PP/DS, aATP, APO PP/DS, SNP, GATP, SAP IBP Demand, Supply, and SAP ECC PP, IS-AUTO, QM/MM
SAP S/4 HANA Implementation & Upgrade: SAP S/4 HANA - PP (Production Planning)
SAP S/4 HANA: PP/DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling): SAP S/4 HANA - AATP (Advanced Available to Promise)
SAP APO: PP/DS, SNP (Supply Network Planning), GATP (Global Available to Promise): SAP ECC - PP, IS-AUTO, QM (Quality Management) and MM (Material Management)
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) Demand Planning/ Response: SAP Integration Setup
Associate Principal Consultant - SAP/IBP
- Supply Chain Consulting, Client Engagement
- Project Implementation and mining
- Pre-Sales and Support
- POC and IP building.
Confidential, ConfidentialSAP IBP S&OP
- Design and implementation of SAP IBP S&OP Demand Planning for addressing complex Forecast Planning process by replacing Confidential legacy in-house grown demand planning tool called DMS and support during hyper care.
- Project includes multiple CPI-DS interface development, Custom enhancement, Functional configuration, system, and process integration with SAP ECC & IBP Supply
Manager - Systems & IT
- Being a part of core SAP Implementation Team, I worked as SAP - Business Process Owner (BPO)/Functional Owner of SAP PP
- IS-AUTO and APO PP/PDS Module for Small Car Ahmedabad (SANAND) Business unit
- I am also involved in SAP Project Implementation and support activities for Ahmedabad/Uttaranchal & Singur project during my tenure
Production Planning and Control Engineer
- Responsible for Proper Planning and Inventory control of material for Production.
- Preparing Daily and Weekly production Plan.
- Manual Job Scheduling, custom requirement.
- Raw Materials Inventory level.
- Monitoring and keep Controlling the Production & Assembly activities.
- Active participation in Productive improvement activities (every quarter).
- Vendors evaluation and negotiate against work contents.
- Co-ordinate with other department like Purchase, Store, Quality, Design for solving Problems, also give valuable suggestion to design & other departments.
- Maintain MIS of Assembly & Fabrication shop, Maintaining ISO documentations.