- HR leader with 15 years of experience across multiple sectors, including HRIS project implementations and global organizational development. Leverage HRIS technology to meet business needs and standardize global operations.
- Qualified to deliver expatriate support by developing and stabilizing international operations in collaboration with cross - functional teams.
- Subject Matter Expert in HRIS implementations. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Spinifex IT
- Service Now
- Adobe Acrobat
- Peoplesoft HCM
- Survey Monkey
- Success Factors
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes)
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Apply Human Resources and systems knowledge to develop and redesign HRIS processes that align with company and HR Department objectives.
- Participated in system upgrades, enhancements and system testing.
- Provided system support for all Peoplesoft HCM modules.
- Performed standard Peoplesoft table set up for job codes, location codes, etc.
- Acted as the backup for the Absence Management Administrator and Time Administration roles, including weekly calculations and reconciliations.
- Reviewed system specifications and data interfaces to identify irregularities and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate on team projects including upgrades to PeopleSoft and development of performance tools.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Human Resources Business Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert for Human Capital Management (HCM) and Success Factors Onboarding & Recruitment.
- Designed business process procedural materials, user acceptance scripts, and process design documents, including MS Visio diagrams.
- Developed End User Training materials and facilitated training to Human Resource (HR) end-users.
- Interfaced with Payroll, HR, Finance, and Operations representatives to gather and analyze business processes and document functional requirements for HCM project implementations.
- Delivered business knowledge to SAP HR Team Lead to support the functional design for the US HR Implementation of SAP.
- Key in Service Now and SuccessFactors buildout during initiative to automate HR lifecycles company-wide.
Human Resources Manager
- Standardized strategic delivery of talent acquisition, talent development, onboarding, off-boarding, and total rewards practices for 300 employees.
- Managed new hire and rehire process as well as all other employee-related transactions. Created a coaching environment for employees and managers.
- Oversaw conflict resolution and resolved internal employee relations concerns. Conducted in-depth investigations and developed solutions.
- Ensured effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the company by assisting at the division level of the administration of the performance management and compensation programs.
International Human Resources Generalist
- Transferred to Villahermosa, Mexico for six months as an acting Human Resources Manager.
- Sole HR contact for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and UAE prior to hiring HR personnel in these countries.
- Established recruitment and new hire design for Mexico Operations with a variety of employees. Recruited all North American candidates, onboarding, and travel coordination of Middle East and Mexico operations.
- Developed mobility strategies to support anticipated talent and leadership gaps.
- Initiated visa requests and maintained daily/weekly status on high volume of international cases.
- Monitored and managed third party mobility service providers (relocation, tax, and immigration).
- Administered immigration services; guided and monitored employees through the Visa and Green Card processes; and managed service providers.
Human Resources Analyst
- Created company-wide key performance indicators (KPI) for Board of Directors and executives.
- Initiated and recommended system and process enhancements to optimize workflow and functionality of HR applications and reporting.
- Served as subject matter expert in training colleagues on new systems or enhancements within SAP.
- Managed data within HR function, including ensuring data integrity and full understanding of system capabilities.
- Developed and maintained the integrity of reports, metrics, and databases that supported corporate and divisional HR team.
SAP HR Project Business Specialist
- Validated Personnel Administration and Organizational Management Master Data conversion.
- Performed unit testing in the development system, and user acceptance, payroll parallel, HR Focus Group training, and security role testing of the SAP HR functionality in the Quality Assurance system.
- Ensured adherence to project change control policies and adherence to audit and legislative guidelines.
Human Resources Generalist
- Managed multiple HR functions, including onboarding, de-boarding, performance management, SAP HRIS database, personnel file management, pre-employment screening, and organizational announcements. Provided employee relations support for more than 2,500 employees. Assisted with relocation program.
- Key contact for management/employee questions and concerns, assisted in coding HR invoices, and managed the service award, educational assistance, employee recognition, and US performance management programs.
- Designed all HR transaction forms, HRIS project, HR process and design expert (WFM I).
- Maintained Ceridian/SAP HRIS system in creating and analyzing HRIS metrics and measurements.
Benefit Services Associate
- Oversaw unemployment claims, investigations, and hearings; audited benefit claim reports.
- Performed benefit administration; tracked FMLA and other leaves; and completed employment verifications.
- Managed personnel/medical files, Medical Support Notices, and subpoena requests for employee files.