- 2 full Life cycle implementation experience along with profound experience in Support and testing projects.
- Customization of Enterprise structure: Define Plant, Storage location and Purchase organization for Enterprise
- Purchasing process and Plant parameters: Mapping the business process in line with the SAP functionality and configuration of organizational structure (to - be) with Legacy system.
- Responsible for Customization of Master data Such as Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info record, Source List.
- Customization of Vendor Screen Layout, Vendor Account Groups, and define No range for vendor account groups.
- Customization of material groups, Material types, No range for material types.
- Possesses excellent experience in functional and technical requirements, study of business blue- prints, designing, development, fit-gaps, workshops, realization, testing, end-user training & support.
- Customization of Purchasing Document types, PO, PR, and screen layout.
- Experience on business scenarios like Sub-contracting, Consignment, and Stock Transport Order, Contract and Scheduling Agreement.
- Customization of Release procedure for PO, PR with classification.
- Maintenance of Service master and Service Entry sheets.
- Maintained configuration on Batch Management for materials at Material Level, Plant level.
- Customizing of Inventory Management, Movement types, No. range for GR and GI.
- Experiences in configuration of Automatic Account Determination along with define Valuation class, account cat. Reference, and account grouping of movement types.
- Customization of Pricing procedure and Message/Output determination.
- Customization of Logistics Invoice Verification document types and No. ranges.
SAP MM Functional Consultant
- MM-Purchasing/Procurement: Hands on experience in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing Info Records, Partner schema, and Version management.
- Extensively provide day to day end user support and analyzing incidents, resolving trouble tickets, and closing tickets.
- Sound knowledge of Configuring/Customize the Pricing Procedure as well as create new pricing determination schemas as required.
- Actively involved in the process of requirement gathering, interacting with stakeholders and end users, propose solutions and configure the system to meet up with business needs.
- Excellently analyze Client purchasing methodology to optimize processes within SAP, customizing Automatic PO generation, updating Purchasing Info Records from purchasing documents such as PO and Outline Agreements, maintaining Source List requirement at Plant level.
- Configured Invoice verification, material valuation and material value changes
- Design Release strategy for purchasing documents including Release strategy with classifications for external documents and item level release for Purchase requisition as required.
- Thorough knowledge in setting up the Enterprise structure, Define Company Codes, Assignments, Defined Plants, and maintained Storage Locations for each Plant.
- Working experience of Output determination procedure, configuration for RFQ, Purchase orders and Outline agreement.
- Configured new purchase document types Material types, vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges.
- Prepared functional spec for forms (PO, Scheduling Agreement, Credit memo, Invoice reduction), unit test & sign-off with business after integration testing.
- Modified existing MM processes and custom reports due to statutory requirements.
- Supported business users for MM processes like external purchasing, Inventory management (GR, GI, transfer posting), special Stocks like SCO, STO Vendor consignment, Third party processing.
- Worked on MRP-Procedures, Planning process, special planning process, carry out planning run, evaluating the planning run, Procurement Proposal, Master Data.
- Preparation of training & End user manual.