- Over 20+ years of ERP business, technology and project management experience in SAP application, integration, system design, architecture, development and consulting.
- Specialized in areas of Master Data Management, Data Migration with S/4 HANA, HANA 2.0. SAP ECC, and R/3. Managed onsite and offshore teams in ERP solutions & delivery expertise with SAP technologies along with presales (RFP) experience.
- Material, Customer, and Supplier Master Data management
- Data Strategy, ETL, Data Migration, Profiling, cleansing, Data Quality& Governance
- Leading 10 - 50 member onsite and offshore teams in roles as a Program Manager/ Project Manager/ Team lead, implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- Defining systems strategy, gather requirements, architecture, designing, prototyping, development, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implement solutions
- Leadership and strong project management experience with ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders, vendors, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, SOW, contract negotiations and manage budgets.
- ERP packages S/4 HANA - 1709 SP2, SAP ECC 6.0, CRM 7.0, SAP R/3 versions (4.6C, 4.0, 3.1H )
- Data tools: Migration Cockpit, SAP Data Services (18.104.22.1683), LSMW, BDC, Winshuttle, BOA (Cransoft), Confidential Data Stage. Informatica, HANA studio
- SAP modules: MM, PP, WM, FI-CO, SD, PM, QM and APO.
- Methodologies/SDLC & QA - ASAP, AGILE, SPEED, SOX
- Technology skills in SAP HANA STUDIO, ABAP, Fiori, Netweaver (PI/ XI) and SAP BI.
ConfidentialData Architect/ lead
- Managed data migration activities in a Greenfield S/4 HANA implementation for a paper and plastic manufacturing company, with 5 business units across 27 plants . The solution involved development based on SAP Model company with S/4 HANA (1709) On-Premise on SAP HEC cloud platform and deployed across plants in 7 Waves.
- Designed and architected the solution and data migration processes, for migration from 11 + legacy systems to S/4 HANA.
- Responsible for install, set-up and configuration of SAP Data Services (14.2) for data extraction and transformation.
- Responsible for identification of data objects, provide templates of Migration Cockpit for 50+ data conversion objects across modules of MM, PP, SD, FI, PM,- Material master, Customer, Vendor, Classification, Workcenters, BOM, Routing, Production versions, Fixed, Assets, PIR, CMIR, Transactional data - GL balances, Open AR, AP, Sales orders and Purchase Orders
- Drive legacy to SAP data mapping sessions, providing templates, definition of mapping processes and design of the data objects.
- Worked with Business, functional teams and Legacy IT for driving team activities in legacy data extraction, data cleansing, data construction and enrichment
- Install of Data services, Administration of CMC, Management Console, Datastore connections
- Defined standard and custom load processes of Migration cockpit with LTMC, LTMOM.
- Managed the ETL and data loads, status tracking,resolution of issues and reporting to project PMO.
- Managed the initiation of Customer incidents, communication and escalation with SAP support.
- Developed Data Validation tools, templates and reports for post load validation of loads - Material Master, Customer, Supplier, BOM and Routings.
- Managed the initiation of Customer incidents, communication and escalation with SAP support
- Prototyped SAP RDM for data migration - Install and configuration of the tools.
Data Architect/ lead
- Managed and supported activities of data migration and data enrichment for a speciality alloys manufacturing company for ECC implementation on S/4 HANA (1709) platform.
- Supported implementation partner(Deloitte) in data migration with SAP Data Services/ BODS & LSMW for 50+ data conversion objects across modules of MM, PP, SD, FI, PM, QM - Material master, Customer, Vendor, Grades, Classification, BOM, Routing, etc.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and executing tasks activities of data enrichment and cleansing legacy data.
- Specialized with technical support for Material Master and classification - Data enrichment effort of was huge, involved creating data for 100 plus attributes - use excel macros, MS access database with routines and tools for transforming legacy data to SAP load ready format.
- Managed status tracking and resolution of defects with HP ALM tool for data migration team & co-ordination with PMO.
- Responsible for developing Data Validation tools- templates and reports for post load validation of SAP Material Master (Finished, Semi-finished, Raw materials, MRO and Packaging materials)
Project Manager/ Data Architect
- Responsible for management and co-ordination of development and implementation for data migration projects for GE services projects
- Onsite lead and facilitated workshops, meetings with business, GE solution experts and Offshore development team.
- Managed data migration efforts for the rollout involving 25 objects (FI,PS, MM, SD). DSP (Cransoft)was data validation/ cleansing tool and LSMW/ SAP load programs for data loads.
- Led the master data solution effort for the ERP business transformation project that implemented SAP ECC with Diary solution on HANA platform.
- Managed data migration activities with SAP data load tools - LSMW, custom ABAP based programs and WINSHUTTLE.
- Managed all Master data management activities to design, architect and implement MDM solutions to support the implementation.
- Responsible for planning and strategy effort of data management, conduct business/ process workshops for requirment gathering, mapping (legacy to new systems. Drive Coordination of data activities with client IT, business stakeholders and project functional/ technical teams.
- Managed data governance efforts - Supported data governance, developed CRUD work flows for Customer, Material and Vendor/Supplier data maintenance.
- Developed strategies for Data management & governance, data quality, data cleansing, data standards and data migration).
- Led data management stream for the global ERP consolidation program to deploy MDM and master data solutions globally to several regions (Latam, Asia Pacific).
- Managed and coordinated data management and ETL activities with business and IT, on-site and offshore teams.
- Blueprint solution design and prototyping of data solutions, data strategy for migration of over 40 objects. Data profiling an data migration was with BODS.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Successfully managed and delivered global rollouts for pharmaceutical and manufacturing clients of budgets 2- 10 million and team sizes 10 -50.
- Led Global Customer Master data team to support Confidential Global Enterprise solution for the rollout of ECC 6.0, MDM and CRM 7.0 solution using Confidential proprietary tools and methodologies, globally across Confidential business units.
- Developed SAP strategy and solutions, global templates with rolllouts for China, Germany, Asia pacific and Europe rollouts for Customer Master data integration (CRM and SAP ECC)
- Led the activities related to Master data configuration, integration testing and defect resolution, data migration, data integration with CRM middleware/ data stage for CRM master data - Customers, Contacts, Opportunities.
Data Architect/ lead
- Led Master data MDM team for implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 & MDM solution for a pharmaceutical client.
- Responsible for planning and management of end to end activities for the rollout of the ECC solution in several phases (Financial, Order Management, Manufacturing).
- Responsible for strategy, design and integration of MDM solution and Master data across ERP software packages, master data management activities (Product, Customer, Vendor).
- Managed a team of 20 consultants for the data migration effort and legacy data conversion that used third party vendor tools like Back Office Associates, (BOA), Informatica . The ETL activities that included data profiling, data cleansing, data conversions, validation and loading.
- More than 80 data objects (FI, MM, PP, WM, SD, PM) - BOM, Routing, Production versions,
Master Data Manager
- Managed 20 member project team for implementation of SAP All-In-One solutions (Lode One- IS-Mining)
- Led design workshops to identify scope, strategy, WRICEF objects, data migration plans, mock conversion plans, validation and testing activities.
- Implemented MDM best practices, used automated data tools -Win Shuttle, BO Data Integrator, LSMW, SAP BDC programs for data migration.
- Designed and implemented automated data entry solutions using Win-Shuttle to automate Coal load - out process/ Shipment creation.
- Cut-over lead- Planned and managed all cut-over tasks during Go-live of the project phase-I.
Master Data Management SME
- Managed 15 member MDM team and data management - Master Data management solution and activities that included data migration, data quality and governance, data profiling, data cleansing and data conversions
- Led blueprint sessions, organized workshops across franchises and divisions, with business and IT members to identify business requirements.
- Defined Data strategy/ migration approach, data conversion requirements (Master data and Transaction data), data conversion, data standards, data quality and data governance.
- Designed Material Master, prepared data object templates, configured Material Master data, developed mapping templates, design mapping sessions, test plans for legacy migration.
- Prepared templates of SAP data structures for data conversion objects, wrote functional specifications for legacy data conversion process of Material Master, BOM, Customer Master.
- Managed onsite and offshore project teams to deliver SAP solutions. Managed budgets 1- 10 million and led teams 5- 30 member teams.
- Business design and technical architecture of SAP MDM solution for future state-material master business model to store marketing attributes of Title and SKU for SAP Media Master.
- Supervised process, functional design activities, application design, build, test, and deploy activities and all integrating applications
- Led data modeling efforts to build enterprise solutions by business area – Supply chain (MaterialMaster, Inventory), Sales (Sales ordersDelivery, Shipment), AR & AP data
- Developed master data workflow management solutions with Open Text, OPTURA.
- Responsible to lead efforts for Master data configuration, preparation of function specifications, technical specifications, BPP, QA testing procedures, acceptance standards.
- SAP XI/ PI: Developed interfaces with XI-TIBCO to legacy and Point-of-sale (POS) systems.