- SAP EWM functional consultant wif overall 13 years into warehousing, planning, and S&OP IT solutions.
- Certified in EWM 9.0 and has strong experience in SAP EWM consulting for different customers.
- Currently working as Logistics consultant for a major fashion company on its Confidential .
- Experience wif implementation, rollouts, and support projects.
- Managed team deliverables during different phases of a project
- Assisted clients in analyzing new business model for their supply chain optimization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct workshops and gather requirements from key users.
- Design and configure solutions for EWM processes.
- Setup POSC and LOSC for inbound and outbound processing in warehouse.
- Develop ECOM solutions on EWM for improved picking and packing.
- Optimize wave management and warehouse order creation.
- Internal Warehouse - Replenishment process, Posting Change and Physical inventory process.
- Creating and configuring of new PPF on EWM side.
- RF and its configuration.
- Debugging of RF transactions for issue analysis.
- Conduct pre-UAT s for the key users in warehouse.
- Work wif warehouse team to gather requirements for ECOM and wholesale business and design solutions for Confidential .
- Define picking strategy and design exceptions process for B2C and B2B orders.
- Mapping of warehouse layout to accommodate various buildings supporting different product groups.
- Develop POSC and LOSC for putaway and picking based on product group.
- Configure multiple wave release strategies to create optimal picking orders based on multiple factors like activity, product group, carrier, qty etc.
- Design custom pick pack pass solution for ECOM processes to accommodate picking of licensed products in customer warehouse orders.
- Maintain sorting and packing strategies to differentiate between express, priority and regular orders.
- Develop custom monitors for workload balance.
- Develop custom RF transactions for processes like palletizing, process picking from high racks.
- Assist warehouse wif reorganizing the layout.
- Support daily warehouse operations and resolve issues.
- Assisted in setup for returns process.
- Basic setup in FMS to support EWM operations.
- Resolve allocation issues in FMS system caused due to incorrect postings or stuck queues.
- Setup of basic QI in EWM to support customs process.
Senior Advisory Consultant
- Interact wif customers to understand their requirements on the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) System.
- Prototype the new customizations to demonstrate to the customers.
- Design custom solutions for Inbound, outbound, and internal warehouse processes wifin EWM.
- Lead and support the customer in upgrading to EWM 9.5.
- Setup PPFs in EWM for automated processing of warehouse operations.
- Design custom RF transactions.
- Develop functional specifications documents.
- Test the overall solution.
- Estimate the effort needed for completing new developments.
- Understand the new business process among different warehouses and transition the noledge to team members to build noledge.
- Work wif the support team to resolve the issues reported in SAP EWM production systems.
- For new warehouses where SAP EWM needs to be roll-out, work wif the business analysts to understand its process to integrate wif overall architecture.
- Configure the solution in the SAP EWM system to compliment the technical design.
- Review client processes and suggest alternatives in SCM.
- Configure internal EWM system for prototypes.
- Resolve issues reported against the delivered solution.
- Work wif the business analyst to develop functional specifications.
- Develop material for end user .
- Document As-is and To-be solutions.
- Test and provide feedback for the solution developed.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involve in designing transitional architecture for planning solution.
- Review forecasting capabilities and suggest approach for maintaining accuracy.
- Interact wif end users to gather requirements and develop functional specifications.
- Configure setup for data transfer between the SP applications.
- Setup and align APO batch jobs for their daily processing.
- Provide inputs to the technical team for the new developments.
- Work wif business analysts and provide inputs for defining S&OP solution.
- Define integration between application for data flow from JDA to legacy applications.
- Design E2E test strategy and approach.
- Mentor the team to perform testing.
- Report to the management on the health of the project based on issues identified and their severity.
- Analyze scope of new projects and provide an estimate for testing entire solution.
- Build a master test plan.
- Verify E2E goods movement wif integration between SAP APO and ECC.
- Provide L2 support for user issues.
- Resolve batch and process chain failures.
- Work wif SAP ECC and BW teams for data load into APO system.
- Testing the functionality before go-live.
- Provide functional and technical support for Mfg/Pro application.
- Scheduling and maintaining the batch jobs.
- Workflow setup for generating and routing the reports to end users through official mails.
- Perform year end tasks to update the parameters and dates to match following year.