- Experienced SAP developer, worked as Client Services Executive at ExxonMobil for 10+ years, where we were involved in teh SAP activities for their Chemicals, Upstream,
- Downstream and Corporate HR operations. Well versed in following SAP Modules SD, TM, FI, MM, PM, APO, IS -
- Oil Modules for TSW & PRA and Warehousing Module. Proven ability to leverage technology to achieve organizational objectives.
- 20+ Years of SAP experience
- Various roles including:
- Delivery Advisor
- Delivery Senior Project Manager
- Client service executive
- Onsite coordinator
- Project Leader
- Senior Consultant
- ABAP Objects
- Web Dynpro
- SD Functional
Client Service Executive
- Worked as Technical Project Manager at ExxonMobil, where we were involved in their SAP custom development activities for Chemicals, Upstream, Downstream and Corporate HR operations.
- Managed Technical development of multiple large projects worth millions of dollars and hundreds of end users leveraging offshore team of varying size for each project between 30 to 8 resources
- Worked on Order to Cash, Transport Management, Financial, Plant Logistics, Material Management, APO, Warehouse Management and other related SAP Modules.
- Chemicals GEMS project - SAP ECC6 implementation of FI, SD, TM, PM, MM & APO systems
- Worked in SD module involving Sales Order, Delivery, Shipments and Billing. Simplified teh booking process from Orders creation to Shipment using Custom Vessel Booking screens.
- Involved in PTP and Plant Maintenance activities which involved complex Workflows for PO & ERS systems.
- Involved in Quality management where we had done enhancements to fill teh gaps in existing SAP functionality.
- Involved in FI activities for validations and substitutions, Special Ledgers, LIFO, FOREX enhancements and Material Balance reporting.
- Involved in Plant Logistics system to in corporate teh interfaces to Rail, Truck & Sea shipments.
- Implemented all teh IS-OIL specific components for HPM Materials, Exchanges and TD Shipments
- APO - Worked on Sales History, Forecast and Models and maintaining Characteristics and its Realignment in Demand Planning area. Also worked in PPDS & Supply chain modules. Developed end-to-end functionality to delete obsolete Products and Materials from APO system including their links to Transportation lanes.
- Working in support area for GEMS TM system, which links Freight Order, Units and Quotation to it corresponding ERP Sales Order/STO. Improved Weight management using Payload Max for loading Railcars. Updating teh Freight charges from SAP TM system to its corresponding ERP Sales Order.
- Upstream PRA project - ECC6
- Did many custom objects for PRA in Revenue Accounting, Sales, Tax & Royalty reporting modules which were identified as gaps or enhancements.
- Upstream IPES/NAPES project - ECC6
- Worked on Sakhalin and Nigeria projects and was involved in Plant Maintenance, Materials Management, Joint Venture accounting and FI General Ledger activities.
- Downstream project - ECC6
- dis is support project comprising of FI, SCM (Product Management, Inventory management & Materials Management) and SD modules involving CRM interface activities.
- Have extensive noledge about Trader activities which is custom developed module for trading in crude oil.
- Have worked with Exchanges & other FI activities involving Netting process and General Ledger activities.
- Worked in area of Inventory management at Terminals & Supply Point involving HPM materials.
- Worked on Seibel CRM project which involved creation
Environment: SAP R/3 V3.1H to ECC6
- SAP R/3 4.6B implementation of shipping and transportation system.
- Participated in SHIPCHEM rail and marine design, which involved transferring of Eastman Chemical’s shipping and transportation data from SAP R/3 to SHIPCHEM.
- Used EDI Idocs and leveraged SAP User Exits to meet customer requirements during goods movement.
Environment: SAP R/3 V4.6
- SAP R/3 4.6B implementation.
- Developed SIS for reporting purposes.
- Designed and developed SAP outbound interfaces for Hyperian system. Interfaces included finance data models, service management data model and human resources data models.
- Developed a user exit for sales order, where some custom fields were added to additional data screen of sales order header.
Environment: SAP R/3 V4.6
ABAP Onsite coordinator
- SAP R/3 3.1H SD, MM and IS module implementation project.
- Worked on Confidential ’s CORONA divestiture project. Implemented IDP system for teh divested resins and Elastomers business.
- dis involved re-designing existing IDP system due to changes in company code and sales organizations.
- Worked on Confidential ’s RUMBA project as an offshore coordinator which involved interfaces, data conversions, reports, utilities and SAP Script development.