- Skilled in Master Data Management, Master Data Governance, Data Quality Management, Data Migration & Data Analytics. Strong Information Technology/Business Professional delivering Business Value to Organizations, through the visionary use of Technology - Insights & Data.
- 14+ Years of Supply Chain experience in Master Data, Lifecycle & Project Management
- Working in SAP ECC, S4 Hana, ByD, C4C, MM, MDM, WM & DMS front end module
- Strong Team orientation qualities, handling challenges and project management skills
- Leadership ability to manage human, financial & material resources towards the achievement of stated objectives, to plan/ manage work and provide effective guidance to a team of professional staff.
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer, Vendor & Material master data
- Sourcing- RFP, RFQ & RFB
- Logistics Operations and Execution
- Shipping - Export documentation
- Refurbishment and repair supply chain solutions
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Reverse Engineering
- Resource & Project management
Senior MDM-MDG Consultant
- Responsible for the Global Master Data Governance of Material, Vendor & Customer
- Handling the Team for all functional work related to MDM implementation - Material, Customer, Vendor
- Facilitate workshops for requirement analysis with business and core functional Team
- Defining the effort estimates, Resource planning and Project Planning
- High volume of data uploads using LSMW, LTMC, CLMM in S4 Hana latest version 1909
- Implementing and Integrating 3rd party legacy systems refined data to SAP MDM using data governance
- Design Extending/customizing MDM data model framework to meet client’s requirement
SAP MDM Consultant
- Leading the Master data migration team with 20 data stewards and supporting globally 24/5.
- Supervising and controlling the process of creation, maintenance and optimization of referential in line with Group standards processes. Ensuring data quality and respect data governance.
- Responsible for the communication of all changes in Master Data policies and procedures received from the Group. Escalating issues, risks or opportunity for improvement at the right level of the organization for consideration.
- Implementing Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Profiling and Metadata integration across all the process in MDM Team.
- Mass upload of new Customers, Vendors & Materials and the mass maintenance of existing records in SAP.
- Improving accuracy of the SAP Product master & Business Partner, i.e. de-duplication of general data, bank master etc.
- Resolving of open issues related to data integrity, setup issues and transaction errors.
- Consult and work closely with Team to ensure all new requirements have been accurately executed as well as supported with ABAP team by doing UAT during the and development activities
- Partner with cross functional team members to resolve issues involving pricing, product hierarchy, and billing of orders in order to complete the special projects and achieve project deadlines.
- Coordinating activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively addressing issues, and applying creativity to developing and implementing solutions.
- Resolving Customer, Vendor & Material tickets in a fast and professional manner and comply to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Implement policies and controls designed to ensure that enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure and reliable.
- Verifying all cost price and ensure that they are properly approved.
- Aligning with Team to eliminate the redundant work with RPA.
- New methodology concepts are proposed to group IT and it is implemented which reduced 40 hours per week.
- Technically proposing the SAP MDM back-end mapping updates with SAP CPI Team.
- Monitoring the SLA of the tickets, Incident Coordinator Report preparation through Microsoft Power BI of users requested and Top down tickets for Weekly and Monthly Review with Client.
- Hypercare Support on post go-live issues to fix with ASAP methodology.
- Maintaining master data integrity at target level (99.99% or above).
- Part of Lean Project for time saving and FTE saving project.
- Constructive working relationships with Peers, global clients/customers, other functions and organizations to meet mutual goals and objectives
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring end to end performance level against SLA for the specific processes within his scope using relevant KPIs.
- Goal Setting, Career development and Performance Review of the Team.
- In-charge of managing and maintaining all master data of his Regional Business Center (RBSC) in the respect of the Group Master Data strategy and objectives, in order to ensure the end to end data performance.
- Driven governance activities for all participating business units and ensuring all work activity is completed on time and to standards.
- Lead the new countries deployment/migration started with Blueprint, Info gathering to Go-live & Hypercare support.
- Conducted workshops and configured Master Data Governance in Vendor/Customer/Material
- Worked with IT team to develop, configure and implement automation solutions which decreased the total man hours from 8hrs to 2hrs per day and it leads to total of 2 FTE savings.
- Serve as a technical lead in data mappings, data validation, data loads and data cleansing activities.
- Leverage integration experience with SAP sales order processing, billing, finance, purchasing, inventory management, as well as integration with some 3rd party applications such as PDM (Product Data Management).
- Knowledge in Finance/Accounting business processes (including product costing, profitability analysis, cost center accounting, closing processes, and management reporting).
- Implemented SAP programs like LSMW / LTMC/ BDC / migration cockpit, custom programs for loading data elements
- Executed 12 European migration projects from Legacy to SAP ECC, SAP S4 Hana, SAP ByD & SAP C4C
- Worked with relational databases, i.e. SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle RDBMS
- Assisting Team to handle with IDoc issues for bulk uploads.
- Collaborated & Coordinated with the Data Stewards for issue resolution, UAT, training plans, and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities
- Reviewed and addressed Master Data incidents via Jira & Service now helpdesk tickets (user trouble tickets), that are raised by the business users. Resolve them in accordance with the SLA and TAT
- Single point of Contact for the creation of Material, Vendor and Customer master records in SAP
- Focal performance review (FPR) of individuals across the Team to achieve the organizational objectives
- Monitored the performance metrics of the team members regularly and assisting the team members for the improvement and quality of the process.
- Responsible for Team Metrics and individual performance Appraisals.
- Driving Productivity, Process efficiency through RPA.
- Resource Planning and Capacity utilization.
- Managed Stakeholder expectations. Coached, mentored, and developed direct and indirect reports through Microsoft Power BI to inspire high performance and professional growth.
- Presentation on team performance, Monthly customer calls and meetings, reporting to Business management.