Confidential, Bethesda, MD
System Integration Business Analyst Staff
- Part of the Aeronautics Advanced Analytics Team specializing in SAP HANA, Data Services - Graphical data modeling, SQL Scripted Views, Stored Procedures, Table Functions etc
- Tableau development and providing visuals with SAP HANA data.
- Team Lead for FI, CO, SD and PS at various times.
- Migrated 32 business units from legacy mainframe/Solomon into SAP for Financials. Developed consolidated financial reporting and integrated reporting with Khalix
- Liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements, common business processes and reporting
- Utilized escalation process to Transformation Leaders ( Corporate Directors) to resolve conflicts when needed
- Provided solution design, architecture, testing and data management
- Supported the Application Architect to address gaps between solution design
- Worked with Business Partners in business process redesign needed for realization of business benefits.
- Played instrumental FI lead role in the consolidation project for major Lockheed business areas (listed above in clients) into one SAP instance, from two legacies to SAP, one mainframe and one Solomon.
- At Confidential -Maritime Systems & Sensors-wrote functional and technical specifications for developers for FRICEW items, extensive validations and substitutions implementation
- At LM Missiles and Fire Control-was instrumental in the design architect of two disparate business areas merging into a common financial systems with smart numbering master data schema and designed interfaces with other best of breed systems such as PeopleSoft HR, Home-grown Travel and Intercompany Billing System. Accomplished an automatic month-end closing process over the month end weekend via Redwood, so final closing can be achieved on the Monday following the month end. Recently merged two company codes into one.
- Instrumental in converting Revenue Recognition (RR) Methods to a common RR process between merging business areas since inception. Substantial pioneering work was exerted and this led to an upcoming presentation of a paper on RR in the coming ASUG conference in May 2012. Recently implemented automatically posting negative backlog adjustment postings post revenue recognition.
- Lead functional analyst in the Purchase-to-Pay Enterprise wide implementation for all Confidential business areas (see P2P expertise below)
- Got prepared to implement New GL with EHP5, attended SAP course but the project was postponed to a later date.
- Single Company Code implementation project for MFC Orlando/Dallas 2014 which awarded EBS Excellence Award
- P2P AP reconciliation analytics, which awarded a SPOT award
- SAP/ILM experience with OpenText
- SAP HANA/BODS/BOBJ
- SOX, CAMP+ and DCAA audit and business process documentation for all audits
- Migrated a mainframe application (Risk Management Info Tracking System) into SAP Spectrum
- Test Lead for Suite on HANA migration effort
- Simple Finance Implementation in Spectrum
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
SAP FI CO Consultant
- Enterprise Wide Procure-to-Pay Platform for Lockheed-largest SAP project
- Master data migration from legacy SAP sites to P2P
- IDOC transmission, Testing and Validation.
- PR’s created in Legacy, transmitted to P2P for PO creation.
- Existing POs converted to P2P
- Changes to POs in P2P updated in legacy via PO feedback (IDOC)
- Goods Receipt in Legacy SAP-transmitted to P2P via IDOC
- Invoice Creation and Payment in P2P
- Two major designs blue printed
- Real Time creation of AP documents in Legacy including Down Payments, Liquidation, Invoice Receipt and Payments (including all related processes such as subsequent debit, subsequent credit and credit memo, and reversals, as applicable)
- Flat file interface of paid and accrual files and creatively showing visibility on the PO history for all transactions (This design was embraced by the customer for a common process with another business area for downstream consolidation)
- Interacted very closely with the developers for proper testing and validation of the complex process
- Developed Reports and queries to help with reconciliation for the customers
- P2P was the official authority for Accounts Payable
- Legacy SAP was the official authority for Financial Statement and Costing
- Extreme involvement in the Design Architecture
- Master Data Management (MDM), Configuration
- Validations and Substitutions
- Functional Specifications
- Technical Specifications
- Integration with Developers - ABAP knowledge
- Interfaces Development design
- Data migration to/from non SAP systems (LSMW, eCATT )
- ETL (Extract, Transformation and Load)
- Training-Educate Technical trainers and End users
- SAP HANA/BODS/BOBJ expertise