- With an overall 6.5+ years of experience as SAP Materials Management Consultant with good analytical and problem solving skills, Seeking a challenging career in the organization that can excel and enhance my skills and experience to achieve personal and organizational goals.
- 6.5+ years of professional experience in various Implementation, Conversion, Support & Rollout Project.
- Worked on System conversion, Implementation, Roll out & Support Project.
- Strong Conceptual and Technical knowledge of SAP MM Module & S/4 HANA 1709, 1909 & 2020.
- Good understanding of Procurement to Pay Cycle, Inventory Management, and Logistics invoice verification, configuration skills in SAP MM.
- Experience in designing, configuring, testing and documenting of SAP R/3 & SAP S/4 HANA projects in MM & their integration with WM, FI, PP, SD module
- Creation of Business Blueprint document
- Conducting As - Is To-Be Workshops
- Analysis of system wrt Business Processes, Vendor master, Customer Master & Contact Person
- End to End system conversion from ECC to S4 HANA from MM point of view
- Simplification Item check
- Identification of correct S-notes
- Configuration related to Business Partner
- Conversion of Vendor/Customer Master into Business Partner
- Post conversion activities like Business Partner configuration & number range setting
- End to End testing for all Business Processes with interface
- Requirement gathering
- Creating functional specification
- Mapping scrap handling process into SAP
- Analysis of their requirement & provide solution for the same.
- Worked on Implementation part for EU region on SAP S/4 HANA 1709
- Worked on Testing of various PTP processes on SAP S/4 HANA 1610 and 1709.
- Execution of testing in a positive and negative ways
- Integration scenario's with other module
- Supported end users in day-to-day operations all issues related to MM like Procurement of material, Inbound material movement, Invoice verification issue.
- Maintained issue tracker and involved in resolving the day to day issues as per priority.
- Global Ticket Handling and Monitoring through support tool Service Now.
- Responding to business and user faults within agreed timescales related to procurement area and Inventory area.
- Evaluating client’s requirements and then proposing adequate and effective solutions.
- Mass changes related to PO’s and Material Master.
- Interacting with business users and process owners to gather requirements and converting them into functional specs for various custom reports, extracts, output forms.