- Highly experienced and motivated professional with 16+ years of business process & SAP ECC experience which includes 13+ years of SAP Supply Chain Management & Logistics modules (EWM, WM, LE, MM, IM, HUM and SUM) functional and process management experience across various industrial sectors.
- Expertise in SAP Business process like Procurement to Pay (PTP or P2P) and Order to Cash (OTC or O2C). 5+ years of SAP EWM implementation and support projects experience.
- 5+ full life cycle of S/4 HANA implementation and support projects experience. 14+ years of functional & Integration testing expericence with various modules like MM, IM & WM.
- Over 16+ years of experience in SAP and 13+ years of experience in SAP ECC WM, MM, LE, IM and EWM modules.
- 5+ years of experince with standalone SAP EWM(9.3/9.5), embedded EWM in SAP S/4HANA(1709/1909).
- 9 Full Cycle Implementation, 15 Roll Out, Upgrade and Post go - live experience.
- EDI 3PL Integration and other EDI Transactions like 856, 852, 810, 940, 945 and 943.
- Master data setup for WM, MM and EWM modules. Initial stock to Warehouse at bin level.
- Data Conversion design document, Data transformation rule and Mapping structures.
- Lead and managed the team for implementation projects and coordinated with Divisional Implementation Manager, Prepared detailed project plan with resource and budget for 2 complete End-To-End Implementation.
- Defined business processes & validated with business owner.
- Developed & proposed business solutions for a better return on investment.
- Developed test protocols for objects associated with business process & Involved in defining UAT plans.
- Business Process Re-engineering and modification of existing business processes.
- SAP Workflow experience includes both functional & technical exposure in SD, WM, PM, MM and HCM.
- Experience with functional design and interfaces using EDI / IDOC or with external systems.
- Proficient in ABAP debugging, Workflow debugging and troubleshooting.
- Experience in implementing Users exits and Screen exits using SAP enhancements/BADIs.
- Involved in SAP Fiori implementation for SAP release strategies workflow approval process.
- Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP for up gradation/new implementation by using LSMW/BDC/BAPI (Data Conversion).
- Data Conversion transformation, data cleansing and source to target mapping
SAP EWM/MM/IM/LE Training & Support Lead
- Built and configured client specific system demonstrating useful scenarios and functionalities in S/4 HANA 1909 embedded system.
- Responsible for defect fixing and making configuration changes in the system.
- Performed user training at multiple levels users, mid management & end users. Created and documented training materials to end users.
- Prepared and executing scripts on various test cycles Unit testing, Integration Testing and performance testing.
- Configured and supported MM module functionalities, including MM master date (info-records, Business Partners, materials, price conditions), Purchasing processes (Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategies, Stock Transport Orders(STO), Subcontract), Inventory Management and Logistics Invoice Verification(LIV).
- Implemeneted and supported SAP MM workflows (PR, PO and Contract).
- SAP EWM Intergration with PP, LE, IM and FI module.
- Configured SAP EWM Organizational Structure, Bin Management, Warehouse Monitor, Replenishment and Physical Inventory.
- Implemented Inbound, Outbound, Internal warehouse process. RF, Queue and Resource Management.
- Configured Handling units(HU), Yard Management, Transportation Unit (TU), Packaging specification.
- Configured POSC, LOSC, VAS process and Labour Management.
- Configured Putaway and Stock removal Strategies, Warehouse process type, Warehouse order and Warehouse task, Wave Management, Physical Inventory, Cross Docking and PPF.
SAP EWM/MM/IM/LE Functional Consultant
- Implemented SAP EWM 9.5 version (standardalone)
- Involved in requirement gathering and effort estimation for pre-study to accommodate new changes for Warehouse.
- Configured MM Organizational structure Company Code, Plant, Storage Location, Purchasing Organization and Purchasing Group.
- Release Strategy configuration for PR, PO, Purchasing Contract and Scheduling Agreement. And supported SAP Workflow developer for MM workflows.
- MM master date (info-records, vendors, materials, price conditions), Serialization, Purchasing processes (Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategies, Stock Transport Orders(STO), Subcontract), Inventory Management and Logistics Invoice Verification(LIV).
- Executed desired configuration settings based on blueprinting for inbound, outbound, physical inventory, internal moves, picking and put-away strategies, warehouse organization structure,activity area design, resource management and queue determination/sequencing.
- Designed and configured Inbound and Outbound delivery processes with required EWM organization structure.
- Prepared Functional Specification and mapping document to upload the master data from external system.
- Configured Putaway control, Putaway rule, Picking Strategy, Storage type Group and Packaging Specfication.
- Configured POSC, LOSC and VAS process.
- Integration EWM with other functional area PP, IM and LE.
- Configured Post Processing Framework, Output determiation, Warehouse monitor and Labels,
- Implemented Bin Management, Serial Management, RF, Resource and Queue Management.
- Involved in different types of tests like unit test, Integration test and User acceptance test.
- Involved in user documentation and end user training.
SAP WM/MM/LE Lead
- Participated in business process workshop and understand the current business requirements.
- Gather business requirements and Designed & configured SAP WM and MM system.
- Prepared Business process documents, designs, realization, testing and post go-live support.
- Involved in GAP analysis, prepared functional specifications for the FRICEW objects, test plans and test scripts.
- Configured and supported MM module functionalities, including MM master date (info-records, vendors, materials, price conditions), Purchasing processes (Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategies, Stock Transport Orders(STO), Consignment, Subcontracting, Scheduling Agreement), Inventory Management, Automatic Account determination, Batch Management, Outputs and Logistics Invoice Verification(LIV).
- WM Organizational Structure warehouse number, storage type, storage section and picking area.
- Implemened Inbound, outbound, Internal process.
- Storage Bin Management, Storage Unit Type and Storage Bin Type assignment.
- Putaway and Picking strategy (FIFO and SLED).
- SAP WM Integration with IM, LE, PP and QM.
- RF Menus, RF Queue Management, and RF screens for SAP RF Console (Mobile Data Entry Config).
- Implemeneted and supported SAP MM release strategies workflows (PR and PO).
- Lead the Cutover Activity on testing of all the process as per the design by coordinating with business team during the Go-live and Post Go activities.
- Coordinating with Offshore on daily basis for meeting the deliverables.
- Created documentation and conducted end user training for the SAP WM & MM developments.
- Prepared Data conversion mapping documents and transformation rule.
Confidential, Livermore, CA
SAP WM//LE/MM Lead
- Led business requirements gathering, design, realization and made knowledge transition to permanent resource during deployment phase for the SAP WM/MM implementation projects.
- Involved in GAP analysis, test plans and test scripts. Prepared Data conversion mapping documents and transformation rule.
- Worked with development team to upload the storage bins, Initial Inventory load (WM), Uploaded Vendor Master Data, Material master, PIR for MM, Customer Master Data using LSMW and BDC ABAP programs.
- Implemented Inbound, outbound and Internal process.
- Bin Management, Design the warehouse structure and set up bins.
- SAP WM Integration with other functional areas LE, IM, FI, PP & QM.
- Design and Configured SAP Console - Verification Profiles, RF Menus, Barcode Scanning, Screen Management, RF Queue Management.
- Carried out Unit testing and Integration testing for the functionalities. (Inbound/ Outbound/ Inventory)
- Carried out User acceptance testing for the procure to pay functionalities and warehouse functionalities (put away and Picking)
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Provided functional support in Implementing RF functionality across all the warehouses.
- Design and assisted development team on Pick & Pack functionality.
- Implemented Inbound, outbound and Internal process.
- Carried out User acceptance testing for the procure to pay functionalities and warehouse functionalities (put away Internal transfer, Stock Transport order(STO) and Picking)
- Cutover activities like Data loading for Material Master, Warehouse Master Data and Initial Inventory Load.
- Pre go live users Training and Post Go live support activities for warehousing functionalities.
- Provided hyper care support and post implementation support to the end users.