- Having 12 plus years of Extensive experience as Senior SAP Consultant on SAP Native HANA, SAP BW/SAP BW on HANA, SAP BO, SAP B4HANA, ABAP/4 and SQL with experience on implementation and support projects including data modeling, extraction and report creation.
- Experienced in end to end life cycle implementations in various industries for SD, MM, FI/CO, HR/HCM, Oil & Gas, and QM modules and followed ASAP methodology.
- Extensively involved in Technical development, Transition management, solution consultant, and Leadership management/Offshore Coordinator.
- Performance Tuning - Evaluated statistical performance and suggested recommendations to basis support for optimization. Improved data load and query performance by doing compression, aggregates, partitioning.
- ABAP - Reporting, User Exits, Customer modifications. Proven success in performing all reporting features, OLTP Extraction from SAP R/3 into BW using different extraction structures. Functional expertise in SD, MM and FI/CO. In-depth knowledge of reporting flow from R/3 to SAP BW.
- Worked Routines (Start, Field, End and Expert routines). Ability to identify the suitable routine based on the scenario.
- Expertise in design and development of Generic Data Source Extraction using Table, View, and Info set Query, Domain and Function Module with Full and Delta functionality.
- Expertise in Info Package and DTP routines, Debugging, Performance tuning of various objects, Code reviews and designed the documents for best practices in BW environment.
- Worked with the project team and multiple end-users to resolve accounting issues and identify opportunities for business process improvements. Provided production support in BW reporting.
- Hands on exposure in writing complex transformations in BODS.
- Hands on experience in the design, development of SAP Data Services (BODS) jobs depending on the customer requirements.
- Experienced in providing training to the users and coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in creating system and User documentation as per the business requirements.
- SAP Lumira - Deploy the standard graphing techniques of visualization for bar charts, line charts, histograms, pie charts and scatter plots.
- Modeling - Extensive experience in BI Architecture, Extended Star-Schema, Multi- Dimensional Modeling, Data Flow Strategy, Defining Dimensions, InfoCubes, Composite Providers, Hybrid InfoProviders, Virtual Providers, Advanced Datastore Objects, Open DSO, SAP HANA-optimized DSOs, SAP HANA-optimized Infocubes, MultiProviders, Symantic Partition Objects (SPOs), InfoSets, DataSources, InfoSources, InfoObjects, PSA and DSOs.
- Expertise in designing, developing, configuring, installing SAP BW objects DataSources, InfoSources, InfoObjects, ODS/DSO, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, InfoSets, InfoSpokes / Open Hub destinations, APDs, Transfer Rules, Update Rules, Transformations, Start / End / Expert Routines, DTPs, InfoPackages, Process Chains and Activation & enhancing the business content.
- Customizations - Experience in activating standard business content, extending and enhancing InfoCubes according to the requirements, Datasource enhancements, User Exit Variables (CMOD), Virtual Key Figures and Start Routines.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Extractors, Tables, Views, Extract Structures, Function Modules in SAP ECC/CRM and legacy systems.
- Retraction data from BPC to BW for various modules like SD, Finance and project systems by using APD tool
- Solid experience in Data Modeling, Extraction, Cleansing, Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Delta Management and Reporting.
- SAP BW IP - Characteristic relations, Data slice, planning functions, planning sequence, FOX coding
- BEx Reporting - Expertise in front-end Business Warehouse components (BEx Analyzer, Query Designer) for Queries, workbooks, Calculated Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, Structures, Variables, Exceptions, Conditions, R/RI, Ad-hoc Queries and Web application designer, Web Items.
- Production Support - Extensive experience in support, Data Loads, Validation and Troubleshooting of Transaction and Master Data, Change Management, Transport Management, Roles & Security, System Checks, Performance Tuning and Process Chains.
ERP Package: S/4 HANA, SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, 4.7 E.
SAP Module: SAP Native HANA & SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW 7.4, 7.3, 7.0 and 3.5, MM, SD, FICO, HR/HCM, COPA, Bank Analyzer and QM.
OLAP Reporting tools: SAP BEx Analyzer, WAD, Business Objects WEBI, SAC and Lumira
DATA Replication Methods: SDI, SDA, SLT & BODS
Data Modeling Tool: HANA Studio
Databases: SAP HANA and Oracle 8i
Programming Languages: PL/SQL Script, and SAP ABAP/4.
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
SAP HANA Expert/Data Modeler
- Design objects in WEB IDE for HANA on XS Advanced Server using HDI Containers, GIT Hub, MTA, Synonyms, Table Functions, CDS Views, Stored Procedures and SDI Flow Graphs.
- Worked in building ETL flows with HANA SDI/SDA (Smart Data Integration/ Smart Data Adapters) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data into SAP HANA 2.0 platform.
- Integrate different sources system and handle various types of data migrates to SAP HANA.
- Redesign existing BW objects to Native HANA objects.
- Involved in Technical Specification development based on Functional Specification, testing and training.
- Leveraged the capability of currency conversion in HANA 2.0.
- Define technical activities on upgrades and maintenance planning for SAP HANA.
- Analyze and tune Analytic data models and data flows for performance improvement.
- Designed multi sourced Group Reporting for management needs, sources include S/4 HANA, Oracle.
- Designed and developed Reconciliation billing dashboards using SAC.
- Importing & Exporting HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using HANA life cycle management.
- Perform and coordinate Cut Over activities
- As part of production support fixed issues along with the necessary documentation.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior SAP HANA Consultant
- Working with users and cross teams (PO & BA) to gather requirements and Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications.
- Designed enterprise data model and Developed HANA solutions involving the following to in corporate the business logic as much as possible within HANA to prepare KPIs and business-measures, ADSO objects from BW, Native HANA Views/tables, Stored procedures, Graphical & SQL Calculation Views using Input Parameters, Cascading &Currency Conversion
- Design, architecture planning, develop and support new Mappings and Data flows for SAP HANA.
- Involving in HANA Information models, Designing Schemas, Creating Packages, Calculation view, Analytic Privileges, SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, Sequences, HANA Table Design, CDS views, AMDP, SDI and Flow Graph and HANA data loading from diverse sources.
- Working with large data volumes including structured and unstructured data
- Work in building ETL flows with HANA SDI/SDA (Smart Data Integration/ Smart Data Adapters) to extract non-SAP data into SAP HANA 2.0 platform.
- Creating SDI workflows to transform data from Hadoop source to Bank Analyzer target tables.
- Implementation of BI/Analytics/data warehousing solutions, and in-memory solutions using SAP HANA in on premise/cloud/hybrid scenarios.
- Worked on SAP BW on HANA - CDS Views, all aspects of HANA Modelling, Graphical and SQL Views.
- Working on create reports on SAP HANA analytic views using SAP HANA MDX provider.
- Implementing SAP HANA Analytics on Cloud.
- Effectively applies Confidential methodology and enforces BI implementation standards.
- Analyzing and Performance tuning on Analytic data models and data flows and involved in Performance improvement of SAP HANA Views.
- Write the SQL Scripts, stored procedures and integrate them in the views.
- Used HANA Live and created copies of the Query views and modified them according the requirement.
- Serves as an internal Subject Matter Expert on one or more of the Bank Analyzer finance modules.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of Confidential goals.
- Build and maintain effective dashboards, visualizations, reports, and analytics using Tableau technologies for real time analysis.
- 24x7 On-call production support, troubleshooting, resolving critical production issues & root cause analysis.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
SAP HANA Consultant
- Determine HANA landscape including server sizing to meet the clients’ BI needs.
- Experience working on HANA Optimized Info Cubes, HANA Optimized ADSO's, Open ODS views Composite Providers, Publishing HANA Model in SAP BW, Import SAP NetWeaver BW Model to HANA.
- Built BW data models to extract data into ADSO layer and make it available for HANA.
- Extensively worked on Attribute Views (Standard, Time and Derived), Analytic and Calculation Views (Graphical and Script based), Creation of Hierarchies, Variables and Input parameters.
- Creating a roadmap for HANA Analytics and implementing BI solutions using HANA Analytics
- Coordinating with SAP cloud team for ensuring smooth operations of BI tools hosted on Cloud
- Worked on Operational Reports of various type of Datasets which includes SAP/Non-SAP source systems worked with: Sales Invoices, Vendor Invoices, and Inventory Balances & Inventory Movements.
- Created Calculation Views by using various nodes like Aggregation, Join, Union and Projection.
- Work closely with HANA cloud team to ensure that the SLA’s are met.
- Data modeling using Hana Modeler - Create scripted and graphical calculation views
- Extraction of data from ECC to HANA using SLT for replication of tables
- Work closely with SAP Business users to understand Claims management scenarios and create HANA Models that would be consumed by Webi to create Dashboards.
- Extensively worked on SAP HANA SQL scripting in the development of scripted based calculation view models Worked on Performance monitor / Tuning Hana Views.
- Reporting against OLTP data source.
- Define security for HANA models bases on Roles
- Lead and mentor team comprising of onshore and offshore HANA and Business Intelligence report developers.
- Expert in creating SAP HANA Views using Tableau dashboards
- Developed multi-data source challenging reports by merging data from multiple Data Sources using Web Intelligence WEBI and Power BI
Senior SAP BW/HANA Consultant
- Worked closely with the end users on a day-to-day basis for their reporting needs. Created Architecture documents for the BW implementations with the naming standards.
- Worked on upgrade of BW 7.3 to BW 7.4 on HANA database.
- Created Info objects, DSO’s, and Cubes & Multi providers as per the data modeling. Defined several transformations as per the need.
- Responsible for implemented Event Management to enable BW Reports including BW extraction related configuration in SCM system
- Worked closely on DMO activities as part of migrating BW 7.4 on HANA.
- Migrated data from SAP & NON-SAP Source systems to HANA data base using data provisioning as SLT replication, BODS and DXC methods.
- Involved in carrying out pre-migration and post-migration activities for SAP BW on HANA.
- Extensively worked on post migration Hana Optimization on HANA Studio.
- Managed, Configured and Performed Transports between multiple BW environments. Defined practices for BW transport management. Created multiple process chains for Delta & Full Data sources. Troubleshooting data and technical issues related to SAP BW.
- Provided support for data load, validation, performance monitoring and tuning. BW Data load scheduling, monitoring and troubleshooting data extraction / load problems
- Participated in identifying and implementing continuous business process improvements in planning, month-end closing, and consolidation. Documented functional and technical specifications for production support and project enhancements
- Proposed solution and implemented for the split of flash sales and P&L reports as per the new business requirement.
- Worked on calculation views using PL/SQL script for complex logic interpretation.
- Created Attribute, Analytical, Calculation and Scripted calculation views with PL/SQL Scripts for the reports.
- Extracted data from the APO extensively for forecast snapshots to a comparison report.
- Created Advanced DSO, Composite provider and Open ODS view using HANA studio.
- Created new dataflow like infocubes, DSO’s and Open hubs to meet client reporting requirement
- Developed Start/end routines at transformations to achieve period conversion and legal entity logic
- Created tables using graphical and SQL statements.
- Expertise to creating Hybrid providers are based on the combination of DSO’s and Info Cube using BW on HANA Created multiple automated reports and dashboards sourced from data warehouse using Tableau desktop.
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau desktop.
- Expertise created schemas and tables created on HANA, attribute view, analytical view and Calculation views using HANA Studio.
- Created Calculation & Analytical views for the Realtime data using with HANA Studio.
- Loaded data from flat file and SAP Tables using BODS
- Involved in Data Services jobs, workflows and data flows, Transforms and Perform analysis of ETL requirements.
- SLT used to load from SAP sources to HANA database
- Used Open Hub Services to push data out of SAP BI using SAP data services.
- Worked on SAP HANA data provisioning and using SAP LT replication server (SLT).
- Created structure and unstructured package to organize views
- Imported tables into HANA from SAP tables.
- Involved in creation WEBI and Xcelsius reports.
- Created reports on top of HANA database connecting through online and offline mode using with Tableau.
- Created calculated measures and attributes also time characteristics and geographic hierarchies.
- Replicated Tables from SAP and non-SAP sources using SLT and BODS.
- Created restricted columns, calculated column, input parameters, and variables.