- Extensive experience in leading, designing and implementing SAP based solutions and processes that address relevant business challenges and contribute to the achievement of tactic and strategic objectives.
- SAP R/3 and ECC 6.0 configurator with over 19 years experience in project management, and customizing aspects of the Sales and Distribution (SD) and Financial Accounting (FI) modules.
- 10+ full life - cycle SAP Global Projects implementations with deep hands-on configuration experience as well as project and program management.
- Some experience in the Materials Management (MM) and Controlling (CO) modules.
- E-Commerce strategy training.
- MBA and Dun & Bradstreet Certified Credit and Financial Analyst trained in “Activity Based Costing,” management accounting and business analysis.
Confidential, Downers Grove, Illinois
SAP ECC 6.0 New Implementation Project Internal Consultant
- Involved in New SAP implementation Project Preparation, Business Blue Print, Realization, Final Preparation, Go - Live and Support.
- Interviewed, assessed and participated in the decision making of candidate hiring.
- Act as Project Manager as needed to implement different SAP based functionality including SD, MM, FI and EDI modules.
- Responsible for managing various IT projects, local, regional and global, involving mixed teams (company personnel + external consultants).Sales and Distribution Implementation Lead:
- Lead and responsible for the SD module design, development, configuration, testing, implementation, training and roll- ut.
- Design, configure and implement business processes for this global company, including processes for Sales, Delivery and Billing.
- Act as a liaison, facilitator and go-to person between the SD, FI/CO, MM, BW and ABAP teams.
- Gather, assess and configure g lobal definition and assignment of Organizational Hierarchy, Plants, Shipping PointsSales Office, Pricing, Schedule Line, ATP, Shipping, Transportation, Billing, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Text Determination, Incompletion, Data conversion, Interface Testing & End user Training.
- Assist team members with configuration of both MM and FI modules.
- Responsible for end user support at all levels: Geography, Functional
- Implementation of EDI inbound and outbound processes such as inbound 850 and 204, outbound 810, 880 and 214.
- Interfacing of Shipping and Transportation software with SAP.
- Finance / Accounting (FICO) US Consultant:
- Gather requirements, blue printing and gap analysis for FICO related enhancements and projects .
- Reviewed, assessed and configured credit management processes for the US.
- FICO liaison between the US and Denmark with various enhancement requests.
- Configure Sales and Purchase tax codes.
- Configure payment terms .
- Assist with blocked billing issues for multiple reasons.
- Configure account assignment for G/L account postings.
- Planned report structure and information with B/W team member.
Confidential, Warrenville, Illinois
SAP ECC 6.0 SD Consultant
- Project managed global model changes in Great Britain, Switzerland, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- In charge of gathering business requirements, blue printing, writing scope document, business model design and business process design.
- Project managed global consignment process including EDI transactions.
- Interviewed, assessed and participated in the decision making of software vendors for a Sales Planning and Trade Promotion Management Platform software.
- Project managed the implementation of new plants in the US for a new distribution warehouse. Included EDI processes.
- Tracked progress of projects and act as liaison between team members and business community.
- Selected required project members both on the technical and business sides.
- Wrote and tracked time table of project as well as unit and integration test scenarios.
- Involved in Methodology design for the company and IT (steering committee concept, global prioritization).
- Independently lead the SD module through all life cycle stages of implementation from Requirement gathering, Blue printing, unit testing, integration testing, go live and post go live support.
- Designed, configured and implemented business processes for this global company, including processes for Sales, Delivery and Billing.
- Acted as a liaison, facilitator and go - to person between the SD, FI/CO, MM, BW and ABAP teams.
- Gathered, assessed and configured g lobal definition and assignment of sales organizations, plants, distribution channels, sales office, sales group, sales area.
- Reviewed, assessed and configured global credit management processes for France, Switzerland, Australia and Mexico.
- Designed, Built and Managed OTC (Order to Cash) process in order to optimize core business process, saved the company time and money and provided industry best practices solutions to stay ahead of the competition.
- Gathered requirements, designed and wrote specs for various interface projects between SAP and a third party.
- Participated in numerous ERP implementations at various responsibilities that include team management, functional analysis, system administration, data analysis, mapping, custom interfaces, on-site implementation, training and support.
- Participated in numerous RFC projects.
- In charge of SD module upgrade and finding enhancements from 4.6C to ECC 6.0.
- Subject matter expert for SD in rebate processing, customer master, organizational units, pricing, credit management, invoicing, output determination, deliveries, shipping, route determination, billing, incompletion log, text determinationpartner determination, batch determination.
- Involved in US distributor model change project which included customer hierarchy redesign (PA), new customer groups, new distribution channels, new routing, new material number (through material determination), new pricing conditions.
- Designed revenue recognition process for the US, which included item category determination, and several user- exits.
- Configured pricing procedures including pricing conditions, access sequences, condition types, field catalogs, and account key determination.
- Configured customer and product hierarchies, Account assignment and cost center determination, Foreign Trade and commodity code, Input and output tax, plants abroad, Cost center determination by sales order reason code.
- Supported interface systems such as Blue Planner, GELCO and SAFARI.