- Highly experienced and well - rounded Senior Project Manager / Agile Project Management Certified, Scrum Master, and Program Manager, with 20+ years’ experience leading IT projects.
- Strong technical background with full Life Cycle Development (SDLC).
- Eleven years of experience in SAP environment managing technical and functional projects.
- Managed B2B and B2C projects on Real-time and Client/Server platform.
- Successfully implemented numerous Global SAP and Data Warehouse projects.
- Managed off-shore teams and external vendors in complex matrix environments.
- Goal oriented - led business process improvements and drove both internal and external customer collaboration to exceed business delivery expectations.
- Consistently meets deadlines with the ability to manage simultaneous projects.
- Strengths include: Global Project / Program Management, Budget Control, Leadership, Planning, Team Building / Empowerment, and Resource Management.
Software: MS Project (2010), Project Central, Clarity, RALLY, Primavera P6- EVMS, HP ALM, QTP, JIRA, SAP ECC, SAP BW/BI, BOBJ, SAP HANA, BIG DATA, Sharepoint (2010),EXCEL POWER PIVOT,EXCEL VBA
Methodology: JAD, SEI/CMM, PMI, RUP, AGILE/SCRUM, ASAP, Six Sigma, ITIL/ITSM
SAP Program Manager
- Managed the most complex ever program in Confidential Confidential - Project Puzzle
- Upgrade of TAXRJ to TAXBRA - more than 1000 fiscal scenarios were successfully tested(around 600 sku’s)
- Rollout of 2 General Warehouse for Ceras Confidential Brasil Cajamar and Ipojuca under 2 LSP’s (DHL & Wilson & Sons)
- Incorporation of SCJ-Brasil by Ceras Confidential
- The program had 7 external vendors: DHL, Wilson&Sons, Invoiceware/Sovos, Cognizant, Accenture(AMS),HCL(basis) and NeoGrid(SCM provider) and 9 Business workstream: Logistic, Sales, Finance, HR, Purchasing, SCM, Tax, Ecomm (EDI), 1 IT PM, an 2 PROGRAM MANGERS FROM BUSINESS and the BPT team (IT)
- Client based that were migrated to the new model - 600 direct clients, including major distributor in Brazil
- More than 400 EDI clients were migrated to Puzzle model
- 16 new EDI interfaces were created to handle the fiscal documents exchanged between Ceras and LSPs
- 5 new processes were created(OCM):
- Sales from General Warehouse(GW) Cajamar
- Sales from GW Ipojuca
- Sales from Manaus (Manufactory) thru GW
- Returns thru GW Cajamar and Ipojuca
- Mobilized War room to ensure client support doing the migration process - estimated time 2 months to have all clients in Puzzle
- Total cost of the project $ 5M
Confidential - Dallas TX
SAP Project Manager
- Managed rollout of BOBJ 4.2, Analysis for Office 1.6 and Clustering the environment
- Managed migration of side car- SAP HANA- memory database to new appliances and subsequent upgrade to SP11
- Managed rollout of TDMS and creation of sandbox using time slice and QA client 300
- Managed rollout of new COPA dashboards for the merger (FICO - R2R) in HANA SIDE-CAR- SLT
- Managed cutover activities for Southern Wine & Spirits and Confidential ’s Merge and creation of Confidential ’s Beer and Beverage company($18B)- Split inventory for 25 plants, create new plants/storage locations for the new 9 plants(GBB), Prepare new invoices(EDI-810, EDI 894), and shipments for day 1, BevPro Product File Interface for GBB, Create new interface for DIVE(Order management system), Create EDI Logical systems for GBB ( Confidential -I-control) and creation of new Profit Centers and Cost Centers - Processes involved O2C(SD,FICO,MM, Confidential (chargeback), Confidential (pricing)), P2D, F2S and R2R
- HP ALM was used for Regression Test and System Test
- Created Product backlog L1 and L2 levels for OTC process using KANBAN dashboard approach
- Based on 2 weeks sprint and estimated velocity, I was able to size and budget the overall cost of the project using a blended rate provided by ProKarma(SAFE)
- Created a Playbook on how to estimate and also execute projects using SAFE/SCRUM
Confidential - Chicago IL
SAP Cutover Program Manager
- BI Transformation Program $5M - Build a Global Data Marketplace more AGILE and flexible allowing Global Reporting and self-services in a timely manner.
- Implemented Framework for Logical EDW(LSA++) in Global Native HANA - Pilot Global Sales Dashboard.
- Implementing Big Data - Hadoop/Hortonworks - (cloud- VPC) for data landing and discovery - POS data, Panel data and DSiM - Pilot for On Shelf Availability.
- Implemented Data Visualization and Front End tools - Lumira, Design Studio, Analytics, Rev R, Alteryx).
- Created a DATA HARMONIZATION LAYER for GLOBAL REPORTING - (HANA view, virtual tables, HANA tables, ADSO - virtual feed(DB Connect, SDA), Physical feed (SLT, ODP, Data load, Data staging)
- Created governance, methods and procedures for the new environment including:
- Stakeholder analysis and communication plan
- Business Transformation and Readiness
- FIT/Gap Analyses and necessary training
- Leadership alignment
- Created and integrated the new environment with 3 Global instances of BW/HANA (NA,EMEA,APAC) - Release Management
- CRISP-DM - PACE LAYERS.
Confidential - Franklyn Lakes - NJ
SAP Program Manager
- Facilitated workshops for gathering business key decisions / actions in order to ensure business continuity during cutover and also the necessary steps for creating cutover run list (sharepoint).
- Managed rehearsal and cutover activities: Ramp-down, cutover, Ramp-up, including virtual receiving material on all 3 plants (WM/Inventory Management), Month end closing, Product costing
- Managed Business Readiness for plant sites(3), core and IT alignment
- Master data migration(LSMW/Excel)
- Created Master Integration plan - MS Project 2010 - ASAP/WATERFALL.
- FDA - GXP/CSV(validation test) compliance. Managed project financial for the program - P&L(CAPEX&OPEX)
Confidential - OK
SAP Project Manager - BI
- Project Manager and direct report to Director, Business Intelligence supporting FINANCE/HR Global department managing 15 resources.
- Created and monitored detailed project plan and cutover plan for enhancements in BI environment (SAP BW / BOBJ / SSAS / SSIS / TERRADATA), including self-service (WEBI, Analysis for OFFICE and Dashboard - visualization) and Design Studio
- Managed project transition from Waterfall methodology to AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- Assessed SDLC Waterfall processes to align the existing processes with the new methodology and created new processes based on gap analysis to support the BI organization to become a World of Excellence SCRUM shop.
- Migrated BI 3.1 content to 4.1 using SCRUM/KANBAN Methodology and RALLY.
- Create POC Demand Management and Resource Management using TFS, JIRA, Service Now.
SAP Project Manager
- Project Manager and direct report to SAP Global Finance Director managing around 20 onshore/offshore resources.
- Managed technical upgrade EHP6 for GLOBAL FINANCE SYSTEM - (ECC (R2R,P2P), BW/BI(7.3.1)/SEM/BPS(6.0 to7.3.6) GRC 5.3/SU25/ERM including Federated portal iViews
- Managed migration of 1522 BEX 3.5 to 7.x. - ASAP/WATERFALL.
- Migrate SOLMAN 7.0 local instance to the 7.1 Global instance (include mass creation of new roles) - ASAP/WATERFALL.
- Managed infrastructure project to refresh J&J Local/Global Finance Landscape.
- Ensured that validation process/documentation FDA - (IQ/OQ) GXP/CSV for all the above projects were followed. SharePoint 2010 collaboration tool.
- Created detail cutover plan for mock cutovers and also for the final cutover.MS project 2010.
- Managed project financial for the program – P&L(CAPEX&OPEX)
- FDA - GXP/CSV(validation test) compliance.
- HP ALM and QTP were used for Regression Test and PQ Validation (CSV)
SAP Project Manager
- Project Manager reporting to SAP Governance Manager managing around 30 resources.
- Managed FLC global implementation for SOLMANN/ChaRM 7.1(Fitment analysis of MC processes and configurations).
- Implemented Release management processes and procedures for 5 tier landscape(N,N+1) based in ITIL.
- Managed Oracle and AIX global upgrade and implementation to consolidate landscapes.
- Managed the creation in GRC new roles required for all environments due to ChaRM 7.1.
- Managed infrastructure project to create 5 tier landscapes (N and N+1) - GREENFIELD.
- Created all the support documentation including business case, RFP, RTB, Resource request, and ASAP deliverables for the life cycle of the projects. SharePoint 2007 collaboration tool.
- Held Steering Committees to ensure funds and resources availability for the above projects.
- Managed support pack upgrade for WEST (ECC 6.0, SRM, APO/Live Cache,/Event Mgnt, BW, SLD, TREX, SOLAMAN 7.0, NAKISA, and EAST (ECC 5.0, SRM 5.0(SUS) - include full regression test- – ASAP/WATERFALL.
- Managed project financial for the program
Confidential – Fort Worth - TX
SAP Program Manager
- Program Manager and direct report to SAP Director - Partnered with other business and infrastructure directors to define scope and timelines for project releases.
- Managed 5 SR Project Managers and one External Vendor Aspire HR; interdependencies between project releases addressing risks and issues. Enforced change management to align all projects for a given release to perform UAT, Performance test and Regression test at same time and also move within the same landscape and between landscapes (dual landscape N, N+1). Followed ASAP/WATERFALL methodology.
- Managed the implementation of SAP BOBJ (4.0).Defined scope, gathered requirements, reviewed designs, managed integration test, UAT and regression test addressing issues and risks. This project enable the new self-service environment – WEBI, Live-office, Xcelsius and Cristal Report
- Managed enhancement projects in HCM, P2P, SD, FI Area- 15 small enhancements in: FI/GL (PRAC Automation Center logic, Wage Form A&B Reports for Payroll Accounting); FI/AR (Automate Retainage short pay process for SA); FI/AP (Create payment method '8' on subs where missing, ACH confirmation details sent via email to our vendors), New Expense Report (Non Travel X, CR / ICR) Reconciliation Report, Procard.
- Managed eRC implementation (FLC) and TREX upgrade – FIT/GAP analysis, Business readiness, training and deployment.
- Managed Sabrix upgrade to 184.108.40.206 and to separate Sabrix from ECC by putting it on its own Java stack
- Managed technical upgrade - ECC (EHP4), BW, CLM, PI, TREX, Portal and HRSP
- Managed rollout of 27 reports for Learning Management System (LSM/LSO) – BW//TERRADATA(SCRUM/KANBAN)).
- Managed documented and agreed cutover and transition plans.
- SharePoint 2007 used as collaboration tool - MS Project 2007
- HP ALM and QTP were used for Regression Test and System Test and LoadRunner for Max Attention (Performance Test)
Confidential - TX
Sr. Program/Project Manager
- Sr. Program/Project Manager and direct report to Director for Business Modernization (BSM).
- Partnered with PMO office to implement PMO office infrastructure, document templates and set up guidelines based on PMISEI/CMMI, SIX SIGMA and NP&SI (Textron project manager methodology) to make the PMO a world-Class PMO.
- Bell underwent a $ 200 million project called BSM (Business Systems Modernization) project where about 400 plus legacy systems were retired and new modules like SRM, PP, GTS, PS, SD, WM and CRM were introduced to about 10,000 users and creation of Shared Service Center(P2P). More than 100 interfaces were created to feed back the legacy systems decoupled from the sunset systems (legacy) – ASAP/WATERFALL
- Managed SAP releases to enhance SRM/P2P (FI, CO, PP, MM, GTS) for IUID program.
- Managed Small Business Application Report System (SBARS) deployment. Reviewed designs, created test cases and performed Integration and system test. Supported UAT and gathered the necessary signoff to rollout to production - SAP/P2P, (ECC 6.0 EHP4 /BW/BI (FLC) – ASAP/WATERFALL.
- Managed the sunset of I2 (ERP) and migration to SAP – Vendor management and Materials (LSMW & CATT)
- Provided weekly progress and status reports to the Director of Business System Modernization (BSM) for P2P Implementation, (FLC).
- Business readiness for SBARS and IUID program rollout – training and deployment
- Held steering committees with CIO/VP, Infrastructure director and all BSM directors for quality gates acceptance (GATE methodology) for all project portfolios.
- Managed the development and rollout of dashboards for VP of Engineering department (BOBJ). Held requirements gathering sessions with the Executive VP to ensure that dashboards would address and fulfill his needs/concerns (SCRUM).
- Managed full life cycle development and implementation of Demand Management System (SIOP). Centralized all MRP demands from different business units like Contracting, Engineering, Simulation etc., and create an automated mechanism to release orders in MRP system.(SCRUM)
- Managed Supplier Risk Management Model Application. Gathered and helped product owner to translate all the business rules. Held sprint planning meetings. Major stakeholder and sponsor was the VP of SCM department.(SCRUM/Kanban)
- Implemented a highly complex project to integrate TEAMCENTER (UG), CATIA VPM, v4, v5 (enovia) and MATRIX ONE PLM using RIGHT HEMISPHERE and saved 29K hours on the ARH Program and future programs.
- Managed IUID Program (IMS/COBAL/EPIC SYSTEM/SAP) – a government program to track critical parts manufactured for military aircraft. Managed and negotiated contracts to develop applications. Managed interdependencies between projects within the program addressing risks and issues.
- Installed and integrated EMS PCDIMS – PRO (CMMS)- or Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMMs).
- Installed and integrated ATLAS COPCO - TORQUE - measure the nut runner and push data to SAP VISIPRISE- Traveller
- Enforced change managed to align all projects for a given release to perform UAT, Performance test and Regression tested at same time. Held meetings to discuss rollout and implementation plans. Extensive usage of Earning Value methodology EVMS - to track, take corrective actions on projects and to provide progress reports for Customer and upper managers to ensure cost, scope and schedule objectives were met.
- Managed project financial for the program – P&L(CAPEX&OPEX)
- HP ALM and QTP were used for Regression Test and System Test
Confidential, Philadelphia - PA
Sr. Project Manager
- Created PMO office infrastructure, document templates and set up guidelines based on PMI standards and SEI/CMM. Projects achieved successful by using Agile/RUP Methodology (Rational Suite). Major stakeholder was PMO director.
- Managed the blueprint for US 3000 airline, new reservation system to interact with Sabre web services to provide seat availability and price information (SOA) - Integration SAP FI-SD and SABRE system (EDI) – AGILE/RUP.
- Oversaw all aspects of project management: planning, schedule, cost, quality assurance, systems integration and implementation to successfully achieve all the objectives.