- SAP Procure To Pay Business Analyst provided business process analysis and functional application support within SAP ERP system application in Supply Chain Management organizations. Thirteen years’ experience includes full life cycles during implementation, testing,, and go - live production support.
- Gather business requirements during implementation, cutover, deployment, and production support SDLC project. Key user supporting business customers and liaison with the technical team resolving system application issues.
SAP Software: SAP R/3 4.6c, 4.7c, ECC 6.0, Materials Management/Procure To Pay, FI-LIV, SRM, STMS Transport Management, ASAP Methodology, SAP Data Transfer Legacy System Management
Development Software: Oracle On Demand UPK software development application
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
SAP MM/SRM P2P Consultant
- Build the process documentation including process flows for the client using MS Visio. Review SAP Process Design Development documents. Write the desktop procedures in the area of SAP SRM Procure To Pay with Integration with SAP FI
- Accounts Payable. Attend daily meetings with SAP development team to review and discuss AbbVie SRM P2P process documentation for sign off review
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Software Analyst
- Provide application support deliver, install, test, implement and train clients third-party software products and services. Provide Gold Client user in a classroom and one-an-one setting. Provide maintenance and support to customer for Gold Client software testing MM, SRM, WM, SD, PP, HR, FI-AP, CRM and SRM business modules.
- Worked closely with Product Manager to organize and document support efforts. Provide client customers with short term/remote consulting services related to software and other areas of SAP expertise as necessary.
- Provide SAP tools such as SAP Data Dictionary functionality. Responsibilities include troubleshooting issues with SAP Transport Management System. Conduct project management skills such as create timelines, achieve milestones, and meet client deadlines.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior SAP SRM/P2P Analyst
- SAP SRM Purchase To Payment 7.0 attend PSCM group meetings with the technical team to understand client systems. Conduct testing within HP Quality Center application software and capture and log defects. Attend weekly defects tracking meetings to execute re-testing.
- Perform SAP Purchase to Pay process mappings definition and verification of job roles and & coaching materials. Responsible for ongoing performance improvements to ensure enactment thru manual and automated processes are fit for purpose and deliver business benefits.
- Responsible for working with delivery and deployment teams achieve process update and results. End to end process for Purchase to Pay includes integrating of internal function and external stakeholders in support of Confidential ’s day to day business activities.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP MM/P2P Business Systems Analyst Lead
- Provide and knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 Purchase To Payment transactions to purchasing key users in support of change management for new tools and processes. Extract data from SAP to analyze procurement operation transactional data at each plant site. Conduct and knowledge transfer of SAP Procurement transactional functionality to plant supervisors and key users.
- Travel to TPI Plant sites to conduct data analysis of Procurement operations at the plant offices.
- Build and maintain documentation for new purchasing processes to meet global and regional standards. Investigate and resolve incidents reported by end users and transactional buyers. Assist key users in unit testing of new functionality and system changes.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
SAP MM/P2P Trainer
- Perform classroom SAP MM/Purchase To Payment ECC 6.0 for Train the Trainers business team. Review demonstration and validate multiple SAP P2P Adobe Captivate simulations for super users to validate Harman Professional business process scenarios.
- Created and deployed web based power point slides, instructor guides, participant guides, job aids, outlines, and course topics.
Confidential, Jackson, MI
SAP ERP Supply Chain Functional Analyst
- Set up HP Quality Center test plans and test data to test configuration changes for Purchasing and Inventory Management transactions. Trouble system issues to determine root cause of the problems and provide solutions.
- Create end user documentation to support enhancement of development object and transactions. Perform supply chain archive objects testing SAP ECC 6.0 to ensure SAP Supply Chain objects are configured accurately and data remains accessible..
- Provide application support test enhancement development objects required to support regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Configure, maintain, and trouble shoot business processes in support of the SAP Utility ERP Supply Chain module. Provide functional team support includes Inventory Management, Purchasing, Material Master Data, and Warehouse Management and RFID production support issues.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
SAP SRM P2P Process Analyst
- SAP SRM Purchase To Payment 7.0 attend PSCM group meetings with the technical team to understand client systems. Provide application testing and documentation of business processes. Created and executed HP Quality Center test scenarios and developing work plan strategies for integration testing, customer acceptance and unit testing. Create defects and tracked defects thru resolution and re-test. Perform re-test scenarios after defect has been fixed and provide test result follow up to configuration team.
- Run daily open defect report to ensure defects have been resolved. Summarize integration test results conducted based on business customer requirements. Attend daily open defect tracking issue meeting. Also responsible for all aspects of the Purchase to Pay Process including design and definition of process maps, policies, procedures, verification of job roles and & coaching materials.
- Responsible for ongoing performance improvements to ensure enactment thru manual and automated processes are fit for purpose and deliver business benefits. Responsible delivery and deployment process update and results. End to end process for Purchase to Pay includes integrating of internal function and external stakeholders in support of Confidential ’s day to day business activities.
- Responsible for Supplier Relationship Management /Purchase To Payment creation, development, delivery and support of business application solution and system application solution. Developed need assessments and curriculum. Designed business processes lab exercises and scripts for classroom workshops. Created and deployed Train the Trainer web based Purchase to Payment presentations, outlines, and job aides.
Senior Business Analyst
- Provide application support of SAP MM, PP, PM, WM, SD/CS, FI software development business applications. Super key user single point-of-contact providing production support and documenting business application issues within incident call tracking system, Remedy, to IT technical team located in India. Provide tasks during cutover and deployment including onsite
- Perform on site end user to purchasing department users and warehouse material handlers on Psion RFID Hand Held bar coding terminals Warehouse Management transactions during go-live and production support.
- Maintain go-live production support issues.
- Provide security analysis role assignments within corporate and plant business units for SAP security access. Conduct SAP ECC 6.0 integration, unit, customer acceptance and negative testing within HP Quality Center. Created test plans and scripts across Materials Management, Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution Warehouse Management, and Plant Maintenance. Provide development online materials and curriculum in Materials Management/P2P, Material Master Data, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management /RFID for end users and rolled out web based tool in USA.
- Deliver Oracle On-Demand UPK outlines and topics within Material Management /Procure To Payment, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Warehouse Management/RFID and business processes. Developed need assessments and curriculum. Designed business processes lab exercises and scripts for classroom workshops. Develop presentation business processes including role based transactional scripts.
- Created and deployed web based, job aids, outlines, and topics based on departmental business processes. Developed online customer feedback survey and compiled results. Perform SAP LSMW data loading tool of Material Master, Customer Master and Vendor Master Data across the business enterprise. Attend application development meetings during the software development lifecycle phase.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Senior Consultant/SAP MM/SD
- SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution modules. Provide post go-live help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving system defects analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP solution and systems.
- Prepared and conduct briefings, demos or session. Provide over the shoulder support on- site support to multiple end users during go-live.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Consultant/SAP SOX Compliance Testing
- Perform analysis of Material Master and Inventory Management transaction data process controls configuration to complete SOX compliance standards. Create Material Management and Inventory Management test scripts and required documentation for submission to KPMG auditors for SAP SOX compliance project.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Consultant/SAP SRM/P2P/Quality Assurance
- Provide application development of test plans and executing P2P test scripts within Mercury Test Director /QTP. Test plans include SRM Purchase requisitions via shopping cart and creating Purchase orders for Goods and Services in R/3. Provide test planning
- Purchase to Payment processing within the Energy division. Plan and design test strategies to ensure creation of Purchase Orders, (Follow-On processes) Goods Receipts, Service Entry Sheets, and Purchase Order Workflow functionality operates according to Process Team requirements.
- Create test plans in SRM to ensure Strategic Sourcing with Bid Invitation functionality operates across multiple plant sites. Log defects and escalate issues to Application development functional team in order to resolve defects during integration and user acceptance testing. Create master data and manage test data to populate test scripts across purchasing organization. Maintain test script and capture screen shots to update Mercury Test Director QA system before go-live.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Senior Consultant/SAP Global Material Master Data
- Coordinate SAP Global Material Master Data business process solutions across Supply Chain organization. Provide business process knowledge and technical assistance to multiple international affiliate sites on global material master data design of Production data. Provide application support and execute informal, formal, and integration testing activities and tracked defects through resolutions.
- Create test execution plans within Mercury Quality Test Director QTP. Provide business knowledge of data mapping, data collection, data cleansing, and data validation processes within MM, QM, PP, and MRP-APO. Identify global design material master data issues and recommend solutions.
- Facilitate communication between international affiliate sites and Global QC department on changes to global data in order to maintain FDA /GMP compliance standards. Conduct web conference meetings with International affiliates to gather multiple legacy system data to convert
- SAP Financial Product Costing module. Gather and compile vendor/supplier data information from multiple international affiliate sites for Purchase to Payment processing. Provide leadership integrating vendor master, material master data, and procurement activities across functional Supply Chain teams.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
SAP ERP Functional/Consultant Team Lead
- Responsible for SAP ERP R/3 Material Management Master Data and P2P business process with in ERP 4.7c analysis, testing, coordination/system implementation, production support.
- Create SAP Material Master Data to support roll out Material Management Procurement to Payment processes. Provide accurate updates to SAP Material Master Data for St. Louis Plant, MRP, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Vendor Master Data for procurement of production process materials.
- Provide data loading, data cleansing, and data validation to maintain compliance with FDA QA/cGMP standards. Created daily Logistics reports, to ensure data loading was accurate and ensure integrity.
- Resolved issues related to Plant Material Master Data and corporate organizational models. Trained plant personnel on Material Management business process model and provided go-live support. Analyzed ERP Table data to validate Plant Material Master Data aligns with corporate standards. Conducted Material Management business process testing in 4.7c test environment and logged issues.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
SAP ERP Consultant Team Lead
- Provide application support SAP R/3 Material Management web Portal testing,, system development for P&G Internet web visibility tools in Fabric & Home Care Division for External Supplier Business Partners.
- Gathered External Supplier Business Partner data and compiled reports to meet Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance standards. Schedule and conduct supplier meetings with P&G Supply Chain external business partners to capture functional requirement business process. Create external supplier group web page via Lotus Notes Easy-Web for Supplier Internet Portal access.
- Established new portal accounts for external suppliers/vendors along P&G Corporate Purchasing standards. Create LDAP new user portal accounts for suppliers/vendors to access P&G Fabric & Home Care Supplier Portal.
- Train External Supplier Business Partners on P&G Fabric Home Care Internet web visibility reports such as Delivery Schedule, Goods Receipt, Accounts Payable, Inventory & Forecast, Advance Shipping Notices Web Entry and Real Time Inventory Monitoring. Provide cutover and deployment activities for go-live and production support.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Business Analyst/SAP Management Systems
- Responsible for business analysis SAP R/3 SRM Procure To Pay activities development and production support across multiple business processes. Conduct multiple workshops on MM/P2P business processes. Create business and security test plans, test scripts for multiple business groups to conduct customer acceptance, negative, confidence, and go-live testing. Log defects and escalate issues
- Application development functional team in order to resolve defects during integration and customer acceptance testing. Gather requirements to implement new functionality for invoice payments via SAP FI-LIV. Set up pilot for Accounts Payable department users how to complete new invoice payment functionality via SAP FI-LIV. Provided customer analysis to Security department with analyzing, creating, and consolidating
- Tier Five profiles based on user security roles and S T code objects. Coordinate gathering functional business requirements during SAP Business Blueprint Phase thru Go-Live for technical documentation. Utilize ASAP Methodology to implement Purchase to Payment business process model.
- Conduct workshops with users to facilitate development of the business model for implementation. Maintained project notes during Joint Application Development - JAD workshops to document customer business processes and critical issues.
- Conduct interviews of customer current business processes to capture functional and business requirements prior to implementation to ensure Purchase to Payment business model addresses customer needs. Prepare tasks for cutover and deployment activities. Conducted Customer Acceptance, negative, confidence and go-live testing with business customers and obtain business customer sign off documents for various business groups and document test results.