- 12+ years of Program and Project Management
- SAP Financials and Project Management specialist
- Process engineering and Robotics process Automation Architect for ERP processes
- Implemented POC RPA for Finance processes as PM and Architect
- Managed both Inhouse and Vendor teams on large projects
- Implemented Financial systems, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay and other Processes expertise
- Worked on Many Financial Transformational projects
- Exposed to RFP, Vendor demos, negotiations, pre sales, Budget approval process etc
- Program & project manager for global rollouts - (offshore, onsite models), leveraging capacity, capabilities, cost reduction, and competencies across geographies (EMEA, APAC, LATAM, Americas)
- Extensive consulting/advisory experience in managing/delivering various Financial projects/programs for Finance department in the Manufacturing, Tech, Food Distribution, Federal and Financial Information and Consumer sectors.
- Well versed with new technologies like RPA, GPS/Web applications, IOT, Block chain, AI, Data science/Big Data, mobile apps and its applications to Business/Finance domain, worked with many startups in these areas.
- Accomplished Hands-on and performance-driven Program/Project/Change manager with delivering projects on time and within budget using various methodologies like Agile and Waterfall
- Team Management: Experienced in Recruitment, Mentoring, Team Building, Conducting Appraisals ; experience working in matrix organizations, managed teams upto 40 team members.
- Service Delivery: Experienced in Design, Development, Testing &Bug-fixes, & release management (AMS-Production support and Implementations)
- Service Operations: Transitioning services, SLA adherence, tracking, reporting and escalation management across various time zones
- Program & Project Management: Planning, Scheduling, Risk Management, Costing, Tracking & Reporting for a portfolio of services/projects(MS Project, JIRA)
- Stakeholder Management: Worked directly with many multiple global leaders, partners right from demand management till deployment and service operations.
- Governance: Billing and procurement of IT services from external vendors for clients
- Product Ownership: Demand Management, Solution Architecture, Steering of Development Team & Quality control and Delivery
- MS Project
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting.
- RPA Project Manager/lead, managing both IBM shared service team and internal staff
- Managed RPA Lead, Process Modeler, 3 RPA Developers and 1 RPA Admin
- 20 Finance processes Automated in 3 months
- Liaised with Business teams, IT and RPA vendors and participated in process assessment workshops.
- Agile project Methodology, 3 months prototype done with Multiple applications like SAP, Desktop and Web applications
- Executed project communication plan, meeting facilitation, presentation and delivery.
- Ensured scope was explicitly defined and documented, managing teams, status calls
- Proactively managed the project timeline through schedule management and progress tracking of schedule and budget.
- Managed client’s business teams spread across different regions, offshore onsite model - including Finance, IT, Sales and Procurement.
- Prepared proposals for Treasury team for implementing treasury module including complete project plan, resources, cost and rollout plan
Confidential - Miami, FL
- Project Manager for Broadcom APAC SAP implementation and AVAGO integrations (end-to-end)
- Project Manager for Transport of NSW Transport implementation
- Project manager for CA Technologies’ “APAC” implementation
- Created proposals, status reports for Senior Management teams
- Hired staff, complete project planning and executions
- Provided Senior Management updates on SAP Project Metrics, project status etc
- Led the SAP Finance COE, Worked on Cloud ERP, SAP COCKPIT, ByD, HANA projects.
- Project billing, staffing and execution responsibilities
- Prepared project plans for worldwide global rollouts - 7 countries
Confidential - Eagan, MN
SAP Project Manager
- Managed the team under SAP Finance Shared services (COD-Center of delivery)
- Managed the demand and the rollout of enhancements/changes
- Rollout of Global EBS and Global XML as a Project Manager
- Experienced in the accounts payable process including Banking/payments
- Tracking Project progress and manage escalations
- Prepared Project plans for global rollouts
- Worked as the lead for the SAP HR-Payroll project
- Project Managed the prototyping of the Workday SAP Integration
- Worked as the Project Lead on the OTC (SAP SD) One Vision Project.
- Worked on SAP SRM enhancements
- Worked on M&A projects
Confidential - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Global SAP FI Project Manager
- Accounts Receivable (high volume of invoices, credit notes, deductions, payments for 68 companies in the US/Latin America instance) configuration, support for billing, invoices, intercompany billing and lockbox/payments
- Developed the 1099 project documentation, PRD upgrade documentation, training documents etc
- Month-end-close support, currency valuations, SAP/Maestro Jobs, internal order settlements, security and ABAP queries
- Project Manager for PRD Upgrade to ECC6.0 (SPAU list, FI Transaction screen differences, Unit and Integration testing of FI Modules), Project Complex (Plant addition in Mexico), Project Robin (Poland Plant), JP Morgan Modem Project, JP Morgan AS2 Project, Sales and Use tax Project, Hyperion Interface project, Europe Project Enhancements - UK credit Terms, France Tariff, Lease Assets, Italy Value Credit notes
Project Manager - SAP FI/CO
- Implemented SAP FI/CO Best Practices solution for Maines
- Implemented SAP and moved the Data from Oracle Financials
- Re-designed Current Financial Processes and Implemented EZ Distribution Best Practices to handle finance functions
- Worked with VP’s of GL, AP, AR, FA and Credit in collecting business requirements
- Conducted blueprint workshops for all Finance Functional areas including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables (included Interfaces, cash application, lockbox etc), Accounts Payables, Banking, Cost center and Profit center accounting
- Prepared blueprint documents for Gl (New GL without Document splitting), AP, Order to cash, Vendor Billbacks, Banking, Cost center accounting and Profit center accounting
- Implemented Banking Interfaces (PNC Bank, M&T Bank, Wells Fargo) for lockbox (BAI format), ACH, Positive pay, Bank Statements
- Developed BPP’s and test scripts for unit and integration testing
Confidential - Miramar, FL
SAP Team Lead
- Provide SAP Support for SAP FI/CO/MM/HR/SD and Interface support
- Provide ongoing production support and system enhancements to SAP FI/CO users nationwide in US for all financial accounting and controlling operations including asset management (AM), general ledger (GL), accounts payable(AP), accounts receivable (AR), Supplier Billing (SB-Custom Module), Funds/Grants Management, internal orders (IO), cost center accounting (CCA) and profit center accounting (PCA) and Interfaces to SAP
- Support for SAP Workflow, IXOS document management, Archiving, American Express Interface, GLSU Document posting, Reconciliation with Feeder systems
Confidential - Weston, FL
SAP Project Manager
- Implemented projects in SAP FI-GL, AR/AP AA and CO-CCA and PCA Modules
- Prepared BPP’s and blueprints using ASAP Methodology.
- Submitted proposals for Production support and SAP Implementation projects
- Led projects for conversion from Lawson to SAP
- Prepared detailed Process Flow Diagrams and training Documentation.
- Project Managed MTS, Globalmail, Smartmail, Quikpak, Server Consolidation, integration, Transition of all areas.
- Worked with the Confidential management and the business users to explain the SAP Process, schedule and plan and communicate that to the Business, set up the core finance team for implementation
- Work with Business IT/Novasoft to setup the SAP environments
- Work with Business to map the Lawson master data to SAP
Confidential, Reston, VA
SAP FI/TR Analyst
- Business analysis and system design for the following functions: Financial Analysis, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable and Treasury
- Business process mapping, requirements gathering, developed functional specifications for interface to Siebel
- General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Funds Management and Accounts Payable configuration and business process procedures
Confidential - Milpitas, CA
Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Trimble Navigation, Confidential - SAP Global Template
- Project Manager/Lead for seven Baan implementations
- Business Analyst, Implementations and Support
- Implementation and support provided by IBM Consulting Services