- SAP Certified Confidential Consultant - Financial & Management accounting (CO Module)
- Certified Management Accountant from IMA,USA
- Successfully played the role of FICO team lead and SME for CO module
- Three Greenfield end-to-end SAP implementation. Overall experience of 10+ years in SAP R/3. Over 6+ years of Project experience in SAP-FI/CO module.
- Hands on experience in manufacturing Industry as a Cost and Management Accountant
- Expert and In-depth knowledge into Costing system set up, MIS reporting, Budgeting and data Analysis.
- Expert in Product Costing, Profitability Analysis and cross module integration (FI/CO integration wif MM, SD & PP modules)
- Worked on SAP Vistex ( Pricing module): Solutioning of complex Product costing process for one of the biggest client in USA
- Worked on ECC5 / 6 implementation and support projects. Involved in the design, blue printing & Realization phase of SAP Implementation
- Understanding of client’s reporting requirements, involved in feasibility study and provided adequate solutions
- Worked on following sub modules of FI/CO:
- FI - General Ledger (FI-GL), Account Receivables (FI-AR) Account Payables (FI-AP) and Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Business Consolidations
- CO - Cost Element accounting(CO-CEA), Cost Center accounting(CO-CCA), Internal Order accounting(IO), Product Cost Controlling(CO-PCC), Profitability Analysis(CO-PA), Profit Center accounting(EC-PCA), Material ledger/Actual Costing
- Worked extensively on the I-Doc functionality: Configuration of business scenarios, complex cross module integration and troubleshooting of the related issues
- Thorough experience in the FI-CO Master data Management and data loading
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Strong analytical ability, problem solving capabilities wif good written and business communication skills
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions based on logical assumptions, factual information or strong intuition
- Ability to work as a team leader supporting the commitment to the overall success of a project. Work TEMPeffectively wif internal customers, co-workers and management and have clear and concise verbal and written communications skill
- SAP Vistex
- FI & CO module
- CO viz
SAP-FI/CO Functional Consultant
Team Lead: Implementation & Improvisation of Product Costing Solution
- Understanding the Client s core business/products and complex business processes and scenarios in the area of Product Costing
- Understanding the Complex Product Costing Confidential implemented in SAP Vistex environment (Pricing module).
- Gathering and understanding the Business requirements in the area of Product costing and Budgeting.
- Improvisation and optimization of the current product costing solution: Understanding the AS - IS standard costing process, identifying the Gaps, designing, Implementation, configuration and testing of the Standard Product Costing Confidential in SAP-CO module and Vistex
- Worked on the interface between SAP and various third-party applications (Legacy system, supplier and sub-contractor s external applications).
- Functional and technical designing and implementation of the Confidential for the business requirement in Actual product costing area.
- Understanding the complex reporting requirements of the client. Solutioning and development of the critical reports.
- Mentoring and training the offshore team in understanding the business requirements, providing necessary guidance to the team in designing and configuration of the objects.
- Co-ordination wif the development team, reporting team and the interface team for tracking the status of ongoing developments, providing necessary information and guidance from functional perspective.
- Co-ordination and working wif Performance testing team to carry out Baseline and Performance testing for the existing and new developments.
AP-FI/CO Functional Consultant
FI/CO Team member / Team Leader
- Lead and mentor the FICO team, performance tracking of the team, training, coordinating the team efforts and providing necessary guidance so to ensure quality and on time deliverables.
- Interaction wif the client, accountable for providing remote support to the client, gathering their requirements and developing solutions, providing user training and adequate documentation of critical processes.
- Worked as a Lead consultant in CO - Product Costing and Profitability analysis. Identification of the gaps and optimization of the processes in these areas.
- Actively involved and contributed in resolving critical issues relating to differences in Legal & Group valuations in Finance, differences in the financial accounting & Controlling books, optimization of assessment cycles, improvement in Product Costing Processes.
- Extensively worked on the IDoc functionality, the configuration and complex cross module integration in dis area. Identified the major gaps in dis area and successfully streamlined the processes.
- Established self as a key contributor and as a SME for SAP-CO module across the projects wifin the organization.
- In the organization s SAP best practices, I was responsible for developing white papers, user training materials, reusable documents, training and knowledge sharing sessions across different projects, initial screening, knowledge assessment and mentoring of the FICO resources.
- Also, successfully contributed towards developing SAP process documents in the critical areas such as product costing, material ledger and Split Valuation functionality for showcasing to the prospective clients.
- Ranked as the topmost performer in the Project wif the highest performance rating and promoted to the Team Lead position in the year 2009-10.
- Received the Star Performer award twice during the project tenure.
SAP-FI/CO Functional Consultant
FI/CO Team member
- Involved in preparation of Business Blueprint for ECC6
- Involved in the Realization phase (Configuration) of ECC 6.0 - FI & CO module
- Worked on major enhancements in FI/CO
- Gathering and understanding of client’s requirement
- Handling support calls of severity level 1 & 2
- Streamlining of Information system tools of CO viz., Profit center accounting & Profitability analysis & Annual Budgeting
- Analysis of client's Product Costing processes provided the process document for optimizing the Product Costing functionality for Client's key Products
- Study of present configuration and understanding of current business processes of the client
- Contributed in development of crucial reports to meet the statutory requirements as well as management requirements through Enterprise Portal-Management cockpit
- Implementation of Internal Order functionality for tracking of project specific cost and budget analysis for the client’s Food Additives division
- Implementation of Automatic Payment Program functionality (FI-AP) for client’s Fertilizers division
- Assisting in master data management
- Conducting user training and knowledge sharing sessions as per the requirement and preparation of the user manuals
SAP-FI/CO Functional Consultant
FI/CO Team member
- Involved in implementation (basic Configuration) of the Asset Accounting module
- Preparation of Process Documents (Swim lanes) for Asset accounting.
- User Hands - on training on Asset Accounting processes.
- Understanding Client's Costing Processes, identifying the Gaps and providing solutions and suggestions for improvements in the processes.
Cost Executive, FICO Functional team member
- Understood the business processes and the reporting requirements of the organization.
- Leveraging of IT - Implementation of Cost Center Information system and optimization of Profitability analysis tool.
- Involved in configuration of CO-Profitability Analysis- Defining Operating concerns, Quantity & Value fields, Defining valuation strategy for material cost estimates, mapping of value fields to SD condition types & FI-Cost elements.
- Involved in analysis of product wise profitability, estimation of the contribution from the new products, labor efficiency and productivity analysis, Inventory management, etc
- Handling support issues related to Integration of FI/CO module wif MM, SD & PP module
- Preparation of user manuals & documentation of business processes.
- Master data management-creation of General ledger accounts, cost centers, customer & vendor masters
- Maintenance & Monitoring of Purchase & Pricing Info Records in SAP
- Involved in month closing activities in FI & CO module - Depreciation run, Settlement of cost objects, opening and closing of posting periods, release of standard cost estimates for Product Costing, FI/CO reconciliation activity.
- Ranked as the Star performer in the area of Product Costing and Analysis of product profitability.
Cost accountant (Internship)
- Worked as a SAP end User (SAP 4.7 version) in the Finance department.
- Worked on General Ledger accounting and Accounts Payable module.
- Responsible for Vendor Invoice posting, verification and processing of vendor payments
- Month end reconciliation and reporting on: GR/IR clearing, vendor overdue, advance payments, prepaid expense postings, Bank reconciliation activity.
- Assisted in the finalization of the accounts.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes