- 5 Years of experience includes testing SAP HCM and Employee Central Applications. I have great Interpersonal skills and can adapt to various situations prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Expertise in Implementation, Maintenance and Support of SAP HCM Components.
- Extensive experience in the functional of SAP HCM. Testing of Payroll, Time Management and Personnel Administration (PA)
- Gross Payroll: Wage types, Processing time data, Payment and Deductions, Schemas, Functions, Calculation Rules, Internal Tables, Factoring.
- Net Payroll: Deductions, Taxes, Benefits and Payroll Integration, Garnishments, Bank Transfer, Third Party Remittance, Off - cycle Processing.
- Time Management: Work schedules, Absences, Overtimes, Time Evaluation, Schema TM04, and CATS (Cross Application Time Sheet).
- Benefits: Holiday Calendars, Features, Standard Benefit reports, Cost Rules and Coverage Rules.
- Organization Management: Organizational structure, Organizational units, jobs, tasks and positions and reporting structure.
- Personnel Administration: Defined and assigned Personnel Areas, Sub Areas, Employee Groups and Subgroups Personnel Sub Area Groupings, Employee Subgroup Groupings, Pay Scale Types and Areas, Pay Scale Groups and Levels, and Wage Types.
Software Engineering/Development Tools: Net weaver Development StudioHTTP watch, ITSM, Service Now, HP Quality Center 10,ARIS,SOLMAN
Methods and Techniques: SDLC, AGILE
Associate Consultant - SAP HCM
- Engagement Delivery: Managed project and engagement risk, planned and budgeted economic data for projects, defined deliverable content, ensured best case solutions from executive management levels of the clients.
- Interacted with the client and management on a daily basis to produce client delivery.
- Supported the contacts of clients with key decision makers, highly involved with the business development process.
- Provided feedback, experience, and consultations for trainings, orientations, recruitment and other staffing procedures.
- Used Tableau desktop to test visualizations and dash
- Created parameters, action filters to prepare worksheets and dashboards in tableau.
- Effectively facilitated communication between clients, customers, technical and business audiences.
- Implement business delegate, singleton, factory, business object and view helper design patterns.
- Created pair programming to enhance collaboration between contractors and client.
- Lead workday process design for corporate headquarters and offshore teams.
- Completed full cycle implementations of SAP-HR.
- Develop PL/SQL procedures, functions and triggers, create database tables and write SQL queries.
- Worked on testing, conceptual design, blue printing, business process within SAP-HR
- Tested operation management to generate employee schedule and working time.
- Tune the application to achieve better performance and create production support documents.
- Working in Agile Scrum methodology with direct involvement in writing user stories and Sprint planning.
- Tested the Batch Interface for the application.
- Implemented SAP for deliverance and enhanced functionality.
- Tested dashboard integration with SAP.
- Prepared high level Design document and architecture flow diagram.
- Co-ordinated with stakeholders including business teams and development teams for understanding requirements.
- Involved in Code review and co-ordination with QA team for code delivery and testing.
- Implemented ADP for payroll interface processing.
- Environment setup for the application and database creation.
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Designed workforce implementation tools to monitor employee statuses, activities, and events.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core.
- Responsible for code build and deployment of releases.
- Involve analysis, design, development, deployment and integration testing.
- Create architecture, entity relationship, use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Gather and review requirements, develop technical design documents and create prototype of critical business application using Java/J2EE and Oracle technologies.
- Design and develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable and meet business-defined services.
- Understand and apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture and framework capabilities and functionalities.
- Enhanced test cases using selenium web driver.
- Implemented, designed, wrote, and executed test plans and test cases for automation.
- Responsible for the transition from manual to automation testing.
- Perform user acceptance testing and fix bugs from pre-production and post-production versions.
- Engage in collecting new requirements and use case clarifications from client.
- Tested applications using python.
- Selected to design and develop web presence for start-up company.
- Developed secure web application with a back-end database.
- Developed the backend using PHP dynamic and database features.
- Modified content management systems using a PHP editor.
- Designed and developed PHP MYSQL solutions for backend database.
- Installed and initialized Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Linux Servers.
- Developed Application with Spring MVC frame work, EJB, JDBC and UI techniques.
- Designed entire Software Layout and Implemented components to replace and enhance existing system.
- Developed Ecommerce features, transactions and payment processors using Magento and Magento Nexcess.
- Implemented Interworx to manage both server facing and client facing sites.
- Developed Service layer and DAO to integrate with persistence frame work.
- Implemented servers to create a production environment.
- Developed UI pages using JSP, HTML, JQuery, CSS, and AJAX, Angular.js.
- Launched user friendly webscape with Drupal wire framing and prototyping.
- Implemented Drupal for content management system customization.