- Over 12 years of experience in planning, design, configuration, testing, training, implementation, support and maintenance of ERP Projects for Health, Public Sector and Telecom industries, using SAP and Peoplesoft technologies.
- SAP FICO certified Consultant
- I have strong background in understanding an implementation of projects for compliance of IFRS and GAAP. For RAR I have deep insight of the convergence of FASB and IASB on the standard for Revenue Recognition. ASC 606 and IFRS 15 is a comprehensive revenue model, the compliance to this standard is supported by SAP RAR.
- My expertise in SAP Accounting Assessment, Revenue Process documentation, POC, detailed design, Configuration, Testing, Validation, data migration, training and support during cut - over and Go-live and Hypercare would be great asset for this role. Since I have had the experience of similar project in asset accounting, my expertise would be very instrumental in analysis and design.
- With little hands-on at the project, I will be able to get the configuration completed. For testing; the identification of scenarios, test cases and development of test scripts will be completed to match the timeline.
- I feel my experience working with BRF rule engine would be an added benefit to the success of such projects.
- In addition to my project experience, I was involved in preparing training material and delivery of training for PRA(Production and Revenue Accounting).
- Successfully transformed legacy systems into state-of-the art solutions for supply chain, purchasing, accounting, budgeting, investments, cash management within Confidential, Confidential Health Authorities, City of Toronto, Government of Manitoba and Province of Confidential .
- Led designing of Business and Solution Architecture of complex projects of Financials, Controlling, Procurement, Grants Management, Public Budgeting Formulation, Asset Management, IFRS Compliance, Student Information Systems. The solutions included latest technologies of Portal, CRM, Rule Engines, Business Intelligence, Reporting, FM (Fund Management), PSCD (Public Sector Collection and Disbursement), Content Management, Adobe Interactive forms, workflows, BSPs (Business Server Pages) and Webdynpro.
- Sound project management experience, using Agile, PMI standards and ASAP methodology, carrying deep insight in change management, risk management, and transport management.
- Proven experience in business process designing (use cases, wireframe, UI mock up), RICEFW identification and designing, integration touch points and object mapping using variety of methodologies and tools including ASAP, Waterfall, Agile, JAD, and Lean.
- Excellent track record of troubleshooting critical issues impacting production, using deep insight of integration touch points and complex techno-functional areas.
- Successfully completed (planning, coordination and testing) of system upgrades, enhancements, modifications and patch/notes implementations.
- Sound experience of managing consultants, contractors, vendors and partners to complete large ERP projects utilizing diverse and off-shore teams.
- Completed Confidential Certification for Experienced Project Managers
- Excellent configuration and integration skills in SAP FI, CO, MM, PS, PM, CRM and Peoplesoft Campus Solution.
- Excellent business process designing expertise (use cases, wireframe, UI mock up), RICEFW identification and designing, integration touch points and object mapping using variety of methodologies including ASAP, Waterfall, Agile, JAD, and Lean.
- Extensive experience of developing Business Cases, Project Plans including Project charter, workplans, Statements of Work, schedules, deliverables, roles, milestones, work breakdown structures, budgets, performance measures, risk & mitigation plans, QA plans, SOPs, DOPs, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Training documents, RFPs, RFS and bidding documents.
- Certified Confidential & SAP Consultant in Financials and Controlling (FICO).
- Excellent track record of Project and Client relationship management (including C-level executives) resulting in generating more business.
- Sound hand-on experience of using variety of tools including Visio, Confidential blueworks, Maximo, Tivoli, SAP Solution Manager, HP ALM, Sprinter, SQL, Winshuttle and LiveCompare.
- Successfully completed many large, mid- size and small, full life cycle ERP Projects as a Functional Lead/Project Lead in Financials, Controlling, Business Analytics, Planning & Consolidation, Supply Chain, Public Budget Formulation, Treasury & Risk Management, Asset Management and Project System. Some are listed below:
- Implementation and stabilization of ‘ Readsoft AIP’ (automated Invoice processing) system with SAP for Confidential .
- Implementation of Student Financial Aid Information Solution for Government of Manitoba including automation of Program Information Management.
- The solution included SAP Portal, CRM, BRF +, BI, FM (Fund Management), PSCD (Public Sector Collection and Disbursement), Content Management, Adobe Interactive forms, BSPs (Business Server Pages) and Webdynpro technologies.
- Implementation of BPC with BW (Net weaver) and EPM (Excel), provided insight for Data Modeling and Form development
- Implementation of PBF (Public Budget Formulation) with add - on of PEP (Personnel Expenditure Planning) at City of Toronto and Province of Manitoba in association with NTT Data.
- Restructuring Project System (PS) Reporting for Budgeting and Forecasting integrated with FICO, BW and Portal.
- Conversion of Legacy Asset recording to SAP Asset Accounting within a large organization of the Province of Confidential .
- Development of Control Reports for Funds Management, Grants Management and Budgeting integrating FICO, CRM, BI and Portal
- Design, Configuration, Test cases and defect redressal of student information system of academic institutions using Peoplesoft campus solution.
- Implementation of a complex SAP solution integrating FICO, CRM, Portal and BI. Analyzed requirements, recommended and implemented new reporting tools for Financial Planning & Strategy Division using SAP BPC within EPM.
- Implementation of Cash management and bank communication for automated cheque tracking and reconciliation of bank accounts and their integration with SAP for Confidential
- Implementation and conversion of ‘Concur’ Travel & Expense system from legacy ‘Pathway’ system integrated with SAP for Confidential
- Improving cost controls and reporting through application of cost estimates, Internal orders, skfs and Integrating with SAP Spend Analytics
- Improving Treasury business process for electronic bank statement and cash flow forecasting. Customization and automation of various reporting systems in consolidation of accounts, forex valuation and transfer pricing.
- SAP Asset Accounting Implementation, roll out and maintenance SAP financials and controlling implementation, upgrade and support
- In-depth technical knowledge of ABAP, BASIS, Security, Business warehouse, Solution Manager, HP Mercury testing tools to estimate level of effort, scoping of projects/initiatives and sifting complex issues for their resolution.
- Seasoned Trainer for Confidential .
- Excellent conflict management skills to keep morale of the team high, to deal with high pressure and time sensitive situations.
SAP Package Solution Consultant, Team Lead
- Responsible for estimation, design, configuration, testing, support and maintenance of complex SAP projects using assigned functional and technical resources (permanent and contractors).
- Provide expert insight to troubleshoot high severity issues and to mitigate risks.
- Provide advisory services to clients and maintain excellent client relationship.
- Provide insight to functional and technical teams in FI, CO, HR, Payroll, PS, MM, SD, BI in investigations, design, solutioning to resolve complex issues impacting cross systems and cross applications in SAP as well as non-SAP environments.
- Developed a Business Case to convert BW- BPS (Business Planning & Simulation) to PBF (Public Budget Formulation) for HASP (Health Administration System Project) within Province of Confidential - was highly appreciated by Senior management of Confidential and has been included in negotiating a mega project for HASP under shared services.
SAP Business Analyst
- Was responsible for leading all phases of project life cycle from initiation, scoping, scheduling, resource acquisition, information gathering, designing, building, training, implementation and stabilization.
- Coordinated with Basis, Abap, Security and other functional/Technical teams for completion of the projects.
- Keep business owners and steering /prioritization committees in loop for updating workplans, status reporting and changes in scope.
- Responsibilities also included resolution of issues, improvement of business processes and enhancement of efficiency through assigned initiatives and projects within SAP environment.
- Conduct research and analysis, design solutions, get them built, document and Test solutions, train trainers/consultants/junior analysts, implement solutions, monitor progress, troubleshoot issues and close assigned initiatives and projects.
- Integrate, communicate and influence end users, many cross functional experts, business owners and external stakeholders in defining requirements, scoping & preparing workplans, estimating resource requirement, preparing timelines, building consensus for ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes, arranging prototype or mock solutions, documenting, training and coordinating unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, final readiness testing for Go Live.
- Ensure controlled validation, compliance with policies and standards of the company, CRA, CBA, and other regulatory bodies throughout the initiative/project life cycle.
- Screen, interview and monitor assigned tasks of vendors/ analysts/consultants/ for their effective contribution in completion of the projects.
- Was involved in comparative analysis of Cognos vs BPC implementations
SAP Trainer SAP FICO and HR
- Responsible for training consultants and end-users in integrated projects including FI, CO, PRA, Banking, SD, and HR, developing blue prints for business processes and master data per user requirement defined in case studies.
- Prepare complete documentation for configuration and testing.
- Monitor projects and their progress, troubleshoot issues, errors and exceptions.
- Train trainees on unit testing, integration testing, UAT and cutover activities including data conversion using LSMW,
- Provide instructor-led and online demonstration via net meeting.
- Resolve configuration and testing issues in-house as well as with online support.
- Prepare and deliver webinars for remote audience.
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts including A/P and A/R
- Managed cash and banking
- Conducted analysis and reconciliations of various accounts
- Prepared business proposals for acquiring new loans
- Prepared payroll for employees.
Senior Consultant SAP FICO
- Company of the country with 4 major subsidiaries.
- An integrated mega project was conceived to launch SAP modules to support finance, controlling, material management, payroll and other human resource functions catering 67000 employees, over 1.0 million invoices per year, legacy system was mainly based on decentralized invoice processing/payment systems serving over 200 cost centres.
- Initial time frame for this project was 26 months.
- I was involved in the entire transformation process from conceptualization to support and maintenance.
- I was a key member of a team responsible for drafting initial project proposal which turned into full Business Case and Project Plan upon approvals.
- Participated in preparation of project charter defining objectives, scope, approach, resource requirement, timeline, deliverables, risks and challenges, constraints and threats, qualitative & quantitative benefits and financial estimates. I was a key resource in information gathering on existing system and processes via discussions, workshops, questionnaires with business owners and SMEs.
- Responsible for Blue Printing and design Phase in mapping business processes from ‘as is’ to ‘to be’ and identifying gaps in available SAP solutions.
- Defining roles and baseline configuration and security requirements.
- Involved in configuration of organization structure including company codes, controlling areas, business areas, mapping of GL accounts from legacy system to SAP system.
- Trained staff in vendor, material and employee master data preparation and clean up.
- Written test scripts, monitored and arranged unit tests, integration tests and UAT.
- Configured and tested House bank data and successfully launched automatic payment process.
- Resolved Post implementation issues in production environment.
- Guided tools and techniques of efficient mapping, upload of GL, vendor and employee data from legacy system to SAP system.
- Prepared training material for FI, CO and HR projects in collaboration with other consulting teams for training super users and end users for smooth functioning of the system.
- Coordination and Reporting: Keenly monitored progress of projects, scheduled weekly review meetings and presented key performance measures and their status reports.
- Discussed and updated changes and ways to keep the project on schedule and meeting the deliverables at the required quality. Detail of Projects Completed at PTCL: