- Highly motivated IT specialist well - versed in Release Management, Change Management and Problem Management. Excellent customer service skills and very customer-focused. Professional, friendly and enthusiastic people-person. Adaptive team player, detail-orientated with strong organizational skills. Document management, excellent problem-solving skills and strong collaborative skills.
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- HP Project and Portfolio Management eRoom
- ServiceNOW: Logging / Research tickets, and Requests for Change
- Account Request Tool
Confidential, Southboro, MA
SAP Senior Release Manager
- Managed SAP Releases for assigned applications with cross-functional teams related to the SAP environment.
- Provided guidance on release process and ensure scope lock, testing, and UAT signoff compliance prior to release deployment.
- Assisted PMs / Leads on Projects for SAP to ensure they are following the Release Management Process / Best Practices.
- Held Release Retrospective meetings and follow-up for update on action items.
- Created Release Playbook for Dry Run and Release Support Production release deployments on a monthly basis.
- Manage InsideDell page for SAP Environment and Release Information Systems: ALL SAP (ECC, BW, GRC, NWGW, PLM, SRM, SCM, SRM-SUS) Hybris, Vendavo, SSC, MyQuotes, CRM.
- Created yearly Refresh Schedule / Release Calendar.
- Created / managed SAP Releases in HP PlanIT to validate Work Request.
- Used ServiceNOW for creating Request for Change.
- Helped maintain accuracy in ServiceNOW CMDB for SAP SoX.
- Mentored other team members with Release Management Process
- Drove business process optimization initiatives to improve workflow and lessons learned.
- Led change management initiatives to improve productivity and workflow.
- Worked with Application Group Leads on following newly introduced Release Management process for: Oracle, SAP, Education Services, and Business Warehouse.
- Scheduled meetings, coordinated downtime with DBAs / Basis and Deployment.
- Oracle 11i/R12: Conducted checkpoint meetings with respective teams (Business Technology Group, Developers, Testers, Deployment) through-out the quarterly release / break fix release time line.
- Education Services: Created Release Calendar, and mentored the release lead when needed.
- ESRS - Created Release Calendar, and mentored release lead when needed.
- EIS - Conducted checkpoint meetings with respective teams (DEV, Deployment).
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for Release Managers when needed.
- Deployed code programmed by the developers to Test and Production systems in preparation for the monthly release.
- Supported Oracle 11i, Oracle 11.01, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft, Trillium, SFDC, Windchill, and other various internal systems.
- Recycled Oracle Test systems on a daily basis to refresh code.
- Held weekly meetings with release teams, scheduled, planned, and supported release functions during bi-weekly production releases.