- Experience managing global teams consisting of both onshore and offshore resources. Worked effectively in virtual, geographic dispersed, cross - cultural environments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, enforcing project management methodology, prioritizing tasks, crisis management and providing guidance to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multitask as a Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, functional area SME, and Hands-on SAP configuration expert as needed.
- Involved in 10+ Full Life-cycle implementations using ASAP/ Agile methodology, Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) including Business Process Reengineering, System Design, Feasibility Analysis, Configuration and Testing.
- Worked on different phases of implementation from the business requirement collection, project analysis, process design, blueprint, configuration, unit testing, user training, go live support and production support.
- Excellent Demonstration & Presentation Skills of Software Products, Documentation of Training materials & manuals and conducting training sessions.
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff and high-level management and executives, including the ability to re-state key points of meetings to ensure that communications were correctly understood by all parties.
- Treasury/Banking: Configured House Banks, Payment Programs, Automatic Payment Methods, and Alternate Bank Selections for Payments. Checks Management checks printing and defining void reason codes. BCM and In-house cash management, Electronic bank statement (EBS)
- A result oriented, self-motivated Leader/Team player with excellent communication and time- management skills.
FI/ CO Functional Consultant
- Gathered requirements and documented as-Is process, did a profound GAP analysis and designed and mapped the To-Be system.
- Defined ledger groups. Define and activated non-leading Ledger. Assigned scenarios and customer fields to ledger. Defined parallel currencies for ledgers. Worked on document splitting, defined segments for segment reporting, classified GL accounts for document splitting and FI document types for document splitting.
- Assisted in data migration efforts from the legacy system into SAP’s A/R system. Worked with the Business users to develop the conversion maps. Configured posting period and fiscal year variants, field status groups, customer Dunning and Account statements, etc. Also configured Customer master data including tolerance groups, Decentralized processing options, Customer Bank data etc.
- Configured and customized dunning process which can be run on demand. Configured and customized program for collection, so the workload can be distributed between collectors. Created a custom Affiliate netting program so all Affiliate type customers can be net at end of each quarter. Created custom reports for Affiliate netting.
- Configured House Banks, Payment Programs, Automatic Payment Methods, and Alternate Bank Selections for Payments. Checks Management checks printing and defining void reason codes. Electronic bank statement (EBS), Lock box (BAI2)
- Facilitated the test design and participated in the design and execution of the Integration test scenarios making sure that all the custom objects and transaction codes are thoroughly tested. Worked with the Training team members to plan and develop the training and change Mgmt deliverables.
- Ensured timely completion of tasks and deliverables. Maintained strong interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills, provided support and encouragement to organization undergoing change. Maintains a customer centric service ethic. Maintains strong presentation skills needed to deliver training, application demonstrations and other support activities. Post go-Live Support; analyzed various GL/AR/AP posting issues, investigated Production Breaks, and providing on-site/hand-on support to a large business community.