- 8 years of experience working as an SAP SD Business Analyst with Completed three full life cycle implementations: Blueprinting, Data collection, Gap Analysis, Legacy System Conversion, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation, Go - Live Support, Training and Documentation
- Extensive experience in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistic Execution (LE)
- SAP experience consists of 3 Full Life Cycle implementations from Business Blueprint, Realization including Testing, Final preparation, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Experienced with ASAP methodology and Solution Manager with proven application in live SAP implementation.
- Strong understanding of Order-to-Cash business processes.
- Deep configuration expertise in Order management, mainly in the area of document types, item categories, schedule line categories, partner determination and output determination.
- Expertise on pricing configuration comprising of condition tables, condition types, access sequence and pricing procedures.
- Good knowledge of logistics configuration consisting of routes, route determination, shipping point determination, loading groups and transportation groups.
- Good Understanding of Picking, Transfer order, Packing, PGI & Shipment Document.
- Good Understanding of SD-FI integration for e.g. Account Determination in Billing Document, Cost of Goods recognition at PGI of Outbound Delivery & Profitability Analysis (COPA) integration with SD Pricing.
- Designed and implemented complex functional specification for RICEFW.
- Developed unit test scripts, integration test scripts and executed them along with client team. Performed and supported end user acceptance test using HPQC.
- Worked across E-commerce, Catalog, Retail, Grocery, Drug-Store, Specialty Store and Pharmaceutical manufacturing industries in business development and planning, customer-centric cross channel CRM strategies, performance and revenue management, sales & operation effectiveness measurement, marketing ROI and IT systems implementation.
- Designed functional specification to integrate SAP with EDI for Invoice (810), Advanced Shipping Notification (856), Purchase Order (850), and Order Acknowledgement (855).
- Worked on Data Migration for Customer Master, Customer Material Info Record and Material Master using LSMW.
- Developed training material for end users in Order-to-Cash processes
- Supported end users after go-live and handled “how to” queries, issue resolutions, defects and additional end user requirements.
- Good understanding of cross-functional integration of SAP-SD with FI and MM
- Expertise in SAP tools/techniques: Queries, Info set and Quick Viewer.
- Can work with minimal supervision and a quick learner
- Substantial experience and deep skills in customer service
- Good Team Player with good analytical skills, strong communication and inter personal skills
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
SAP SD Business Analyst
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Performed As-Is business analysis and documented the business processes during blueprinting phase.
- Analyzed and documented business processes from sales perspective.
- Identified the enhancements and analyzed the impacts of the custom development on the system and standard SAP business flow.
- Defined and assigned logistics organization units like plant, storage location, shipping point & loading points.
- Configured contracts, consignments, scheduling agreements and other custom order types.
- Worked with incompletion procedures, BOM, third party processing, consignment order process, deliveries, stock transport orders, intercompany business process, returns, procurement and inventory.
- Configured shipping points for plants, transportation planning points for company codes, transportation zones shipment types, modes of transport and shipping point determination, defining the actual carriers and maintaining the freight table as part of LE configuration.
- Configured integration with MM module and worked on Make-To-Order and Make-To-Stock scenarios.
- Configured E-Commerce to strengthen Web-based Sales and Service operations including User Management process for B2B and B2C web shop users
- Configured customer returns processing, Credit/Debit note processing and rebate agreements.
- Created new valuation classes and configured automatic account determination for the new valuation classes.
- Prepared end user training material and educated the end users for go-live.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Collected business requirements and bridged the gap between “AS-IS” and “TO-BE” processes by providing SAP solutions.
- Participated in the business blueprint sessions with business leads and documented the business blueprint.
- Wrote functional specification for Outputs like Order Confirmation & Billing document using Smart Forms.
- Configure New Pricing Procedure for some special discounts for new customers and some discounts for all customers at national level for certain validity period.
- Defined copy control for all the transaction types to create subsequent document with reference to preceding document.
- Worked to set up Master data for Customers agreements and contracts, Material Determination and Material Listing/Exclusion
- Working on Data Migration for Customer Master and Customer Material Info records using LSMW
- Worked on setting up of Interface to sending all deliveries to Non sap warehouse management system.
- Involved in the preparation of test cases for unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked with Solution Manager as part of the project in defect tracking and documentation.
- Experience working on integration part with third party software.
- Worked with BW and ABAP consultant on report requirement.