- 7 years of professional IT experience wif 3+ years of experience inhibite - commerce platform (B2B and B2C).
- Expertise inhibite-Commerce suite (HMC, Product Cockpit, Print Cockpit, Admin Console, Data Modelling, WCMS, Cron jobs, Impel, Import/Export Service, Workflow management).
- Experience in Catalog Management, PIM and creation of Data Models. Knowledge in Cart Management, Checkout and Order processing.
- Experience in creation of content data like page templates, pages, content slots and component. Expertise in working wif solar search engine.
- Worked wif B2B and B2C commerce applications include an Omni-Channel Offering, Product Information Management, Order Management, HybrisMarketing Conversion, and powerful search and merchandising.
- Worked wif Multi-Channel Fulfilment & Inventory Management, Order Management and Omni channel retailing operations.
- Experience in creation of Impel scripts to create product and content data. Conducted comparison study for out of box to teh customization requirement for Orchid Hardware.
- Created build scripts to deploy Hybriscode packages into application servers. Proficient in writing ANT scripts create Jenkins builds and manage Linux, Apache systems.
- Excellent in Hybrismanagement console (HMC), Product Cockpit and WCMS Module of Hybris ecommerce suite.
- Experience in MVC Architecture application developments wif having good knowledge in JSF, jQuery, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in Java Server side programming, Client/Server technology and Web based software development using spring and XML.
- Extensive experience in Spring Framework modules like Spring Core Container (IOC), Spring Web MVC and Spring AOP Modules.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features like XML configuration file for Database connectivity, connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory.
- Using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to teh database wif Hibernate transaction control using ORM tool Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Experience in developing applications using Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC using tools like Eclipse.
- Strong Java GUI (front end) and J2EE (server side) Architecture, design and development experience.
- Proficiency in deploying applications on J2EE Application servers like JBoss, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experience in working in teh environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven development methodologies.
SAP Hybris Developer,
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analyse business requirements and project objectives and develop application functional specifications.
- Work closely wif teh development teams for implementation of order updating to Hybris, order updates to aggregators, Order allocation.
- Implementation of OMS and order fulfillment strategies & Sourcing strategy likes ATS, Distance, Sequence, Item grouping.
- Hands on experience working wif HMC and WCMS (Hybris). For Creating Promotions, banners (static and rotating banners), editing content, managing components, carousel, working wif Report cockpit.
- Conduct comparison study for out of box to teh customization requirement for Orchid Hardware.
- Leverage HybrisCommerce Accelerator out-of-teh-box integration wif OMS and Data On Boarding service.
- Creating a strategy to support ATS (Available to sell) for future inventory.
- Conduct workshops that help stakeholders understand teh functionality of Hybrissoftware and how teh software can be adopted to meet their needs.
- Meet wif customers and partners to outline expectations.
- Conduct blue print sessions to define stakeholder alignment/Gather and evaluate project requirements.
- Communicate wif technical and non-technical users: business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
- Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to stakeholders to assist them in optimizing their use of teh product suite to define, build and deploy online e-commerce (B2C) applications.
- Responsible in tuning teh Hybris tomcat application server to use Apache AJP APR Connector rather than http for better performance.
- Develop automated release pipelines using Jenkins for internal use.
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction wif teh Project or QA Manager, including teh design and execution of test scripts and scenarios. Apply specific functional knowledge of eCommerce or WCM applications to help guide teh design and implementation of teh solution.
- Total site redesign and rebrand wif unique ways to engage digital shoppers through new payment and shipping options.
- Create Restful API's to communicate to cross platforms using XML and JSON data.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap and CSS3.
SAP Hybris Developer
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsibilities:Strong functional knowledge in working wif HybrisCommerce suite (HMC, WCMS, PCM, Customer Cockpit, Print Cockpit).
- Defined eCommerce standard and customized solutions, balancing teh stakeholder needs, usability, performance, platform capabilities, and budget. Defined a roadmap to subsequent phases building on earlier successes.
- Managed teh data migration/development of teh client product catalog, Product Modeling (Variant, Classification), Bundling and Media Management.
- Implemented clustered SOLR search engine solution, providing fast and secure SOLR 4.x based design search services to Hybrisproduct catalog.
- Integrating teh Hybrisapplication server wif Apache Web server and deploying teh application in cluster environment.
- Used HybrisManagement Console (HMC) to save users information and HybrisAdministrative Console (HAC) for initialization and updating system.
- Overall application has been developed using HybrisMultichannel Suite along wif Spring MVC to improve sales and customer service.
- Implemented teh Corncobs using Hybristo pass over teh orders, received from teh web, to teh ERP Intuitive systems. For teh order fulfillment process.
- Experienced in MySQL DB, Java and Web Services SOAP Restful API.
- Configured SAPERP Back-End Integration wif Hybrisby using Data Hub on Products, Customer, Price, Stock and Asynchronous & Synchronous Order management.
- Deployed SAP HybrisData Hub to create Pock environment using Apache Tomcat running on Redhat, creating different integration scenarios for data migration team.
- Derived all functional & technical requirements documentation throughout teh lifecycle.
- Implemented best practices for Hybrisprojects across multiple methodologies, Agile and SCRUM.
- Involved in teh integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC).
- Used various Java/J2EE design patterns such has Singleton, Front Controller, MVC, Dao, Factory, Prototype, Adapter, Facade, filter, observer as part of teh application development.
Environment: Hybris5.6, Spring Core 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, MAVEN, GIT, JUnit, UML, Jira.
SAP Hybris Developer
Confidential, Ada, MI
- Good implementation knowledge in JAVA/J2EE technologies and spring/hibernate.
- Good implementation knowledge in cart, Order, WCMS and Knowledge of E-Commerce applications B2B and B2C.
- Good Implementation knowledge in Hot folder, JCO and generic framework of web channel (SAP) add-on.
- B2B and B2C applications using modules as Account, checkout flow, order approval, replenishment and order quotation.
- Integrated cloud for customer (C4C) wif B2B application for customer to place an order through phone or offline (email).
- Customer order details are synchronized by integrating C4C and ERP.
- Created teh Impel for teh page templates, pages, content slots and components.
- Product Modeling using variants, classification, Apache Solar configuration and clustering.
- Created/configured Corncobs, workflows, Impel, and Import/Export Service, spring security and spring MVC.
- Developed and published eCommerce web stores using Hybris, Tomcat, JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, Spring, jQuery and MySQL.
- Customization and use of cams Cockpit, csCockpit, hmc, Product Cockpit.
- Worked on event handlers, flexible search queries and Corncobs.
- Design, implementing eCommerce applications using Hybriscommerce suite integrating wif various enterprise services (price/billing/promotion/inventory and order fulfilment).
Environment: Hybris5.5, B2C Commerce Accelerator, Ant, Apache HTTP Server 2.2., SAP PI/PO. Stash, JIRA, RESTFUL WEBSERIVCES, spring, Tomcat, Eclipse, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS.
- Involved in teh design and development phases of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose to model teh detail design of teh application.
- Application was built on MVC architecture wif JSP 1.2 acting as presentation layer, Servlets as controller and EJB 2.0 as business layer and JDBC to access Oracle 9i Database.
- Developed teh application using Jakarta Struts 1.1 Framework: developed action classes, form beans and Struts-Tiles.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for validating front end forms.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers.
- Developed complete Business tier wif Session beans and CMP Entity beans wif EJB 2.0 standards using Eclipse.
- Used JMS Queue communication in authorization module.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade and DTO Design Patterns. Involved in implementing teh DAO pattern.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes. Used teh report generation in teh databases written in PL/SQL. Used Maven for building teh enterprise application modules.
- Used Log4J to monitor teh error logs. Used JUnit for unit testing. Used SVN for Version control.
- Deployed teh applications on WebLogic Application Server.
HybrisTechnologies: Hybris5.5.1& 5.6, SAP-HYBRISintegration
Ecommerce Hybris Platforms: HMC, HAC, PCM, Corncobs, Impel, user management, cart management and Product Cockpit.
Java EE Frameworks: Spring Source, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.x
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, XML, XSD, XSL, SOAP, WSDL
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x, Web logic 7.x/8.x
Languages: Java, SQL, Java script, Ajax & jQuery
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows NT/XP/2000/Windows 7, Unix
Software Tools: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, Jenkins