- SAP PLM/QM Functional consultant with 6+ years ofimplementation, configuration and integrationexperience. 2 years of Functional Experience in QC dept.
- Twofull life cycle implementationsin SAP QM and PM modules with hands on knowledge in version upgrade and experience in the followingSAPECC 6.0 and S4 HANA.
- Cross Module Knowledge: Production order processing, BOM, MRP, PP Master Data, Plant Maintenance, Material Management, Well versed with IM, WM, Stock transfers, Material Master, PR - PO, MRP, Goods movements.
- Document Management System: SAP-DMS well versed with DMS and module integration
- Purchasing and Material Planning: Well versed with MM in procurement purchasing,WM, Stock transfers, Material Master, PR - PO, MRP, Goods movements.
- Includes experience withASAP methodologyon all stages of project - Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Project preparation, Business Blueprint Mapping, Gap analysis to customization, Realization, Final preparation, Go-live and post Go-live support
- Expertise withQuality Planning,Quality Inspection,Quality Control,Return to Vendorprocess,Quality sfor Analysis and Conformance,Quality Notifications, Quality Reports.
- Experience inData Migrationfrom Legacy to SAP forup gradation / new implementation / integration projects.
- Worked onUnit Testing,Integration Testing,Regression Testingand supportedUser Acceptance Testing
- Involved inconducting business process requirement gathering workshops, business blueprinting andprocess design,system configuration, cross-functional integration,core team preparation and delivery, cut-over planning and its execution, and providing hyper Confidential support after go-live
- Involved in preparation of functional specifications forRICEFWobjects and carrying out integration and regression testing.
- Involved in finalizing roles and authorization for business users and providing required inputs to the technical team for development ofauthorization objects
- Excellent team member,motivatedto learn new technology, maintaining goodinterpersonal relations, client interaction,strong communicationand presentation skills, and hard working.
ERP systems: SAP ECC 6.0 and R/3 4.7
SAP Functional: SAP QM/PP/PM/MM/DMS
Computer Languages: SQL, ABAP-Debugging.
Project Utilities: MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Crystal Reports, Share Point, winshuttle
Testing/Management tools: HPQC
SAP PLM/QM Consultant
- Part of As-is and Blueprint Preparation
- Configuration of new Notification types, QM- master data setup, QN Inspection types.
- Improved Quality process design with significant reduction in inspection time and cost.
- Extensive Configuration and Testing (Unit Test, Integration Testing)
- Functional and Technical Design Documentation
- Extensive interfacing with MM/PP/SD modules.
- LSMW/BDC for MIC’s etc.
- Handling of Customers Complaints with Notifications with Follow-up Actions.
- Development of DMS types for integration with PM and QM modules.
Confidential, Heyward and Irvine, California
- Material Master Data maintenance with ECO
- Batch class and characteristics updating.
- User Manual preparation.
- Daily data checks. Issues handling.
- Support desk monitoring and resolving tickets.
Confidential, Sunnyvale California
SAP Functional Analyst (Support)
- Production component failures and end to end processing with Internal and external rework.
- Production containments with integration with Variant configuration with a Configured Inspection lot.
- Dynamic Inspection checklist creation based on Engg changes/field failures.
- Business process documents, Functional specifications, Test scenarios and scripts, Configuration documents
ConfidentialSAP Functional Analyst
- Master data collection for Inspection plans, MIC from the factory lab and R&D Lab.
- Preparation of development specifications.
- Assisting Business SMEs in documenting QM and MM processes.
- Calibration and maintenance plan and task list creation.
- Worked as a quality assurance chemist in the mosquito coil unit, Pondicherry.
- Took a major role in the initial set of the manufacturing unit,
- Procuring raw materials, selection of vendors for ingredients based on Quality parameters.
- Formulation, production support,
- Interaction with sales team, customer Confidential .
- Re processing of scrap materials, sending finished materials sample for testing to headquarters for every lot for checking.
- Providing input for production planning.