- A Certified SAP Consultant, with 6 + years of relevant experience in both SAP ERP as well as SAP S4H - solution components in (SD) Sales & distribution Module, across multiple industries and diverse geographies.
- Been a part of, both implementation as well as support teams and undertaking below assignments:
- 1 Implementation on SAP S4 Hana (1709)
- 2 Greenfield Implementation Projects SAP R/3 ECC
- Multiple Roll Out Implementations SAP R/3 ECC
- 3 Application Management Support projects on SAP R/3 ECC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver effective solutions and consult on Projects.
- Highly experienced in designing scalable business solutions for large as well as mid-sized organizations.
- Deep knowledge of core end to end business processes & exceptional record in managing internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative working style.
- Implementation as well as application management support for SAP ERP & S4 HANA Projects - Sales & Distribution module.
- Requirement gathering from Clients
- Preparation of Functional Specification Documents for technical (ABAP) consultants
- SAP Sales & Distribution relevant Customizations & System Configurations.
- Implementing Custom codes in BADI's & User exits
- Developing Custom Function Modules; RFC's; Programs & IDOC's
- Integrations with other technologies HANA analytics; Tableau; TIBCO
- Mobility Applications Development for Business Processes (Functional)
- SAP Transport Request Management using Tools - SOLMAN / CHARM / Rational System
- Cut over Activities & Project Go - Live
- Post Go-live Intensive Care; Hyper & reverse Hyper care support.
- Business Process Automation
- Unit &System Integration Testing - Test Script Design / Execution. User Acceptance Testing -
- Incident Management.
- Project Solution Review with respect to standardization - Technical & Functional
- HP - Quality Centre Application Life Cycle Management Tool. HP - Peregrine Tool.
PROFESSIONAL PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
SAP SD S4H Consultant
- Responsible for ensuring functionalities developed as per SAP S4H solution components as against traditional ECC development practices.
- Solution Delivery
- User acceptance testing with Confidential Users
- SAP S4H - Implementation (1709) for Sales & Distribution Module
SAP SD - SCM - Deputy Manager
- System setup & ECC - Implementation for Sales & Distribution Module
- Requirement gathering workshops with business stake holders.
- Demonstrations to Process Owners / Stake Holder / Business
- Creation of Functional / Technical Specification for development of custom Reports, Function Modules; RFC's; Programs & IDOC Enhancements
- Integrations with HANA analytics & Tableau; TIBCO
- Process Automation
- Feature Phone launch - Voucher aggregation in HANA analytics Transaction conversion (ECC)
- Confidential Jio Fibre to Home (FTTX) (CRM integration)
- Enablement of Digital Signature for Invoices across all instances and landscapes of SAP systems
- Enterprise Sales
SAP SD - Systems Engineer
- Troubleshooting Software Issues for ERP system. Investigate analyse and resolve SAP ERP Sales & Distribution module relevant software issues.
- Performed detailed analysis of complex business processes to propose process improvements & system configurations for SAP Sales & Distribution Module.
- Application Management Support for Incidents - Monitoring the system for issues and taking corrective actions by providing technical & functional support to the reported defects.
- Resolution to issues occurring due to Integration between ERP and client owned / developed Software.
- Facilitating support for SAP Sales & Distribution Module for Demurrage Process.
- Created knowledge repository documentation for process & ERP relevant trainings.
- Conducted SAP Sales & Distribution trainings for Junior resources recruited to the project
OTC SAP SD - Executive IT Associate
- R4G SAP R/3 Green Field Implementation - System Setup; IS - Retail AMS project for Confidential Retail Formats
- Interact with the business teams to identify understand and document business requirement & develop systems, to benefit and attain business teams goals.
- Understand key business issues and provide clear, concise and timely analysis with resolutions. Provide day to day SAP Sales & Distribution application support to users and ensured that related issues are properly and efficiently resolved.
- Develop working solutions specific to the requirements of business process. Configure the requirements for SAP Sales & Distribution Module and develop customized Solution to match the requirement.
- Preparation of Functional Specification for ABAP developments.
- Interactions with teams across technologies & interfaces to ensure proper integration for successful execution of end to end business processes on Information Technology systems.
- Prepare integration test plan, acceptance test plan and Go - Live implementation plan for projects and roll outs.
- Analyse test results to discover and report any defects, bugs, and errors. Prepare user manual, process manual, training manual and training program; conduct user acceptance testing.
OTC, SAP SD - Consultant
- Test Team Management / Incident Management - Management Information System (MIS) - prepare training manual and training program.
- Cut over & Hyper Care Support including Intensive and Reverse intensive Care Support activities, during and after project Go-Live Phase
- System Integration testing as well as Regression Cross Module testing in SAP ERP - Prepare test script, user manual, process manual.
- End to End process testing between integrated systems & SAP ERP system
- SAP Sales & Distribution specific - System Configurations User Acceptance Testing - actual software users, testing the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in as-is real-world scenarios, according to requirement specifications
- AMS support for Sales & Distribution Module
- Received Project Star Award from Capgemini, for SAP Roll out implementation of for Fiskars, a consumer goods company based out of Helsinki, Finland.