- Proven ability to design and implement successful Installation, upgrades and third party components.
- Utilizes knowledge, experience and strategic thinking to plan and execute effective systems to meet business objectives.
- Over 15 years SAP Basis experience.
- Over 12 years SAP Oracle database experience (8, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c).
- Over 12 years BW/BOBJ experience (BW 2.1/3.5, BI 7.0/7.01/7.3/7.4 , BOBJ 4.0/4.1/4.2).
- 12 years UNIX/Windows experience (Solaris, AIX, True 64, Linux, and Windows NT/ 2000/2003/2008 ).
- 4 full cycle technical upgrade (R3/46B to ECC 5.0, ERP4.72 to ERP 6.0 EHP 5, ECC 6.0 EHP6 to ECC 6.0 EHP7, BOBJ 4.0 to 4.2).
- 7 full cycle new implementations (R3/46C, SolMan 3.2/7.1, NW04 BW3.5, PI 7.31, SCM 7.0EHP2&3,BOBJ DS/IS 4.0/4.1/4.2, BOBJ BI 4.0/4.1).
- Many upgrades (NW04 to NW 04s with Unicode conversion, ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 with Unicode conversion and EHP2/5/6, ERP 4.7 to ECC6.0 with RAC & EHP3/5, EHP4/5/6 /7 planning and upgrade, BOBJ 4.0/4.1/4.2 etc.).
- Many installations (Strategy Management 7.0 on windows server with SAPDB database; NW 7.0 EP on Windows x86 64bit server with SQL bit database & EHP3, as well as many NW04, NW 04s NW 7.0 on both Unix and Windows server with oracle, Solution Manager 7.1 based on NW 7.0 with EHP2, PI 7.31 based on NW 7.3 with EHP1, Portal 7.3 based on NW 7.3 with EHP1, TDMS 4.0, BOBJ DS/IS 4.0/4.1/4.2 on Windows & Linux, BOBJ BI 4.0/4.1 on Linux, SCM 7.0 EHP2/3, SRM 7.0 EHP/2/3 based on NW 7.3/7.4, SAP LT Replication Server, DMIS 2011 SP05, BW7.4 on HANA 1.0 SP07, S/4 HANA, Fiori, etc.).
- Many implementations of SAP Bolt - on and third party components: IXOS (Open Text), Sendmail, TopCall, RightFax, ITS(ESS), Vertex, Reuter, RWD, Chase, Excellus, Mercury, Tivoli, RMAN, DataGuard and ABAP Suite, Explorer for BOBJ BI, RDS for BOBJ DS etc.
- HANA related POC Support such as Installation of BW on HANA; SLT Configuration for ECC and HANA; HANA installation on Linux. HANA DB backup & Recovery; Connection between TeraDATA and HANA through BODS; Explorer connection with HANA through Information Design Tool, S4/HANA, Fiori.
- Global SAP basis support on almost all SAP components (R3, ECC, BW, BODS, SCM, CRM, XI/PI, EP, Solution Manager, TDMS, Security/CUA, SSM) on different DBs (Oracle, SQL, DB2, SAPDB) and OS systems (AIX, Solaris, True64, Linux and Windows).
- Design and implement SAP landscape and architecture.
- Plan and execute installation/upgrade including EHP for SAP new dimension components, BW on HANA, familiar with SL toolset (SUM, Software Provisioning Manager, etc.).
- Plan and execute installation/upgrade for SAP bolt-on components such as IXOS, RWD, Mercury, TopCall, RightFax, Sendmail, SMTP, ITS, etc.
- Provide SAP R/3, ECC/ERP, BW/BI, BOBJ(BI, DS/IS), SLT, XI/PI, APO/SCM, SRM, EP, CRM, Solution Manager system administration including Change and Transport management, CCMS, system performance monitoring and tuning, error handling, batch job schedule, database clone/copy, spool and printer management, client copy, system copy/refresh/creation, RFC and DB connection creation, LiveCache management, technical expertise and guidance to others.
- Provide Oracle database administration including Oracle upgrade, patch apply, Monitor database growth, space allocation, estimate growth, sizing requirements, database performance tuning, reviewing & tuning of complex SQL statements as well as solve database level issues.
- Maintain Backup & recovery and disaster recovery & failover procedure in High availability environment (ESC, Tivoli, RMAN, DataGuard and SnapManager).
- Provide operation system administration (Solaris 5.7/5.8/9/10, AIX 5.2/5.3, True 64, Linux Windows NT/2000/2003) including Systems, Security & User Administration, Hardware configuration, Software installation & upgrade, Web Server, Email server, NFS installation and Management, Profile Setup, script development, backup & recovery, etc.
- Provide SAP security administration including authorization object/profile creation and adjustment; roles development and modification, User/CUA administration, system audit and measurement.
- Provide OSS administration (System/User data and SAP connection administration, Developer and Object registration, etc.).
- Research, identify and apply support package, kernel, notes and database patches, familiar with Maintenance Optimizer/Planner.
- Support Interface to non-R/3 systems and to 3rd party tools used in SAP environment. (Vertex, Reuters, Chase, Excellus, BOBJ, etc.).
- Provide EarlyWatch, go-live and post go-live verification session support.
- Develop and document technical SAP procedures, landscape/architectural & security documents.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
SAP Basis Admin/Consultant (SME)
- Provided Green Field Project support including new implementation (CRM, SRM, SCM, BW, SLD, BI/DS/IS/DQM/RDS, SCEM), Technical upgrade (ECC, MDM, BI/DS/IS, SLD), managed system configuration in SolMan, system registration on SLD, diagnostics and host agent installation/configuration, etc.
- Focal point for BOBJ team, built/upgraded BI, DS, IS; installed explorer on BI, created OLAP connections against BW Server, cubes and BEx query via information design tool and CMC; executed BI Post installation Check and verification by using BI Client tools such as BI Design Studio, Dashboard 4.1, Web Intelligence, Explorer, Info Design Tool etc. implemented DQM, RDS; provided corresponding technical support including initial user/security setup, interface configuration and administration.
- HANA POC, installed HANA on Linux, BW on HANA, SLT installation/configuration for Data migration between ECC and HANA, established connection between TeraDATA and HANA through BODS, S/4 HANA, Backup/Recovery, Fiori, HANA Studio & HANA cockpit etc.
- Daily Operation support for Stead-State SAP landscape, such as EWR analysis and solution, Oracle patch and upgrade, System refresh, troubleshooting LMDB and maintenance Optimizer, etc.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP Basis Admin
- Finished ERP 5.0 upgrade to ECC6.0 EHP6 and Supported daily operation.
- Installed SolMan7.1 and completed post installation and initial configuration.
- Worked with TDMS team and installed the Add-on per requesting.
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
SAP Basis Consultant
- Basis focal point for BW, BODS and PI teams, provided support for data migration via ETL, BODS upgrade, BW upgrade, interface designing and creation, cut-over support, etc., as well as corresponding technical support.
- Provided daily operation support for Confidential ’s SAP landscape.
Confidential, Dubuque, IA
SAP Basis Consultant
- As basis SME successfully completed MillerCoors SAP migration project including configuration of system landscape and central monitoring on SolMan, system copy/refresh, CUA setup, STMS configuration, etc.
- Provided basis support for over 100 Confidential customers all over the world including performance tuning, troubleshooting, system copy, DB patch and upgrade, EHP upgrade, etc. The SAP components supported cover almost all sap components, such as ECC, BW/BI, SCM, SolMan etc., running on different DB (DB2, SQL, Oracle etc.) and OS (AIX, Windows, Solaris, Linux etc.).
- Provided technical support and training to colleagues.
- Focal point for APO/SCM, ECC, BW, backup (RMAN) support.
- Daily operation support for approximately 300 SAP systems on the global.
- Executed and completed ECC and BW technical upgrade successfully.
- Provided SAP daily Operation support.
- Worked on SAP R/3 46C full cycle implementation and completed successfully
- Provided basis and security support for operation.