- Energetic Leader Helping People Translate Their Data and Ideas to Operational Reality and Positive ROIRevenue - generating IT ERP professional with 15+ years diverse and increasingly responsible leadership experience.
- Adding value to organization: Implementation of new processes and BI software leading up to $25M in funding increases.
- Experience working with data tools and data warehouse onshore and offshore. Tenacious problem-solving: Demonstrated ability to overcome bstacles and accomplish strategic initiatives with success.
- Analytical thinking and clear communication: Ability to quickly assimilate data, draw logical conclusions, and formulate grounded recommendations that forward organizational goals
- Mentoring and Team Leadership: Passion for championing individual and team talent to outperform targets.
- Customer Relations:
- Track record of anticipating customer needs and providing 100% customer satisfaction.
EXPERTISE: SKILLS SAP Business Objects, BO 4.1 mobile Crystal Reports, ETL, Agile, ITIL Oracle, IBM DB2, Vmware Java, Cobol, Data Mining, SOA CICS, Pervasive, Remedy
Confidential, Austin, TX
SAP Business Intelligence Manager
- Recruited and managed hardware, Business Objects software and ERP vendors.
- Implemented multiple multimillion-dollar projects to implement new BI reports for govt customers; projects resulted in new customers and new online reports that generated $2+M in additional annual revenue; increased customers by 25% and added new reports to 67% of existing customers.
- Accountable for developing, and maintaining DW based solutions including reporting, dashboards and other information analysis and delivery systems, providing training and technical support to end user query developers and supporting end users to enable them to create their own queries and reports as needed.
- Upgraded/installed ETL mappings using Pervasive toolset.
- Developed and maintained client relationships for major public sector customer’s financial software.
- Supported pre-sales team in proposal bids.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT/ CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Development/Implementation of hybrid data warehouse/data storehouse - high functionality, data accessibility, security, testing, quality assurance, and performance analytics. Development/Implementation of SAP Universe/Semantic layer - user-driven ad hoc and use case requirement-based architecture for reporting solutions and web services. Planneddeveloped, prototyped, implemented reports using infoAdvantage - Webintelligence, Dashboards, and Crystal Reports.
- Managed analysis, design, construction, testing, and installation of SAP Reports.
- Prototyped custom BI solutions to clients, provided project proposals, project plans, SOW deliverables tracking and completion through Go-Live support.
- Customer-focused with demonstrated ability to manage off-shore teams in multiple pre-sales projects..
- Gathered user requirements, provided upgraded hardware assessment, configured and installed SAP Product suite, coordinated system and UAT testing of reports. Provided technical support to client and team as the BI POC.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Managed large Confidential .com global project roadmaps in parallel for cross-functional teams which included test teams, business, development, and sales teams. Managed testing environment buildouts, global project roadmaps, corporate and customer reporting functions.
- While executing SOA management duties, selected to also lead ITIL-based process improvements in managing Compellent and Oracle Megagrid.
- Built out 300 testing applications in a global end to end testing environment with CIO funded $1.9M budget.
- Achieved successful program challenge - 3 global environment buildouts, efficiently coordinating internal teams in all verticals. Solution was implementation of SOA framework. Reduced TCO by over 60%.
- Leveraged experience by implementing project cost and schedule status example: ROI Compellent migration of 143 EMC arrays to 55 Compellent blocks >
- Optim data refresh roadmap planning and prioritization of deliverables to improve
- KPI dashboards and metrics across testing environments. Utilized Agile Scrum with DEV teams for operational build deploys including master data management.
- Reduced Opex/Capex budgets by 40% through optimized global environment systems, and successfully utilized technology solutions to maximize business efficiencies.
- Reduced Infrastructure costs through increased virtualization.
- Cut configuration management effort by 90% with a mixture of Hudson build automation and proactive full SIT testing environment monitoring.
- Hardware and application monitoring was monitored through the Empirix Onesight tool.
- Coordinated and scheduled/pre-approved Oracle Megagrid and patching/adoption - reducing bureaucracy.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for scoping releases, managing testing and release cycles, and coordinating releases with offshore support teams and marketing dept.
- Developed a quality assurance process to streamline development and implementation of the company’s purchasing product.
- Utilized contract management knowledge to enhance the purchasing system.
- Conducted product testing efforts which included: defining testing strategy, implementing test automation, delegating testing resources, and conducting release readiness reviews.
- Automated scripts utilizing