- SAP Enterprise Asset Management / Plant Maintenance / Master Data senior analyst with 12+ years of Supply Chain / Logistics experience in business system design, redesign and transformation within the Transportation Sector. 4 years of SAP specific experience (including 3 years EAM, 1 year, 3 full - life cycles and 4 project go-lives) as implementation team member and team lead.
- Works creatively and flexibly to deliver appropriate solutions based on corporate needs, with a focus on time and budget. Adept at defining key integration points within business processes. Uses SAP best practice strategies in development of end to end processes theirby delivering functional user accepted solutions.
- SAP ECC6 (EHP8) Plant Maintenance
- SAP ECC6 Master Data Management
- SAP ECC6 Materials Management
- Integrated Supply Chain Processes
- UX/UI Design (Fiori)
- SRM MDM
SAP EAM Senior Analyst
- Lead EAM team in planning, risk assessment, training, documenting, data migration, UAT and end-user post go-live support.
- Configured PM solution and designed custom Fiori application using SAP Build for Engineering Systems Group.
- Serve as project support for existing SAP EAM implementations
- Lead implementation requiring PM configuration, data migration, reporting, scenario development, testing, and training
- Create test plans, test cases, process definition documents as well as defect logging and resolution in HP ALM
- Lead change management based on SAP standards by creating OCM and training documentation, workflow diagrams, functional specifications and communications with business users and aligning requirements to business strategy
- Collaborated with ERP enhancement package (EHP8/HANA) upgrade by performing integration and regression testing.
SAP EAM Analyst
- Led discussions on project scope and blueprint for PM modules
- Performed PM configuration and designed custom Fiori application
- Facilitated and managed timely resolution of issues by accessing and mitigating risk-related issues prior to implementation, which halped team maintain focus on core implementation tasks.
- Gatheird document requirements for existing and new business application initiatives;
- Performed Gap Analysis, wrote all documentation including business requirements, functional specifications and test scripts/cases.
- Ensured proper conversion to SAP by identifying and cleansing legacy data.
- Prepared and executed test scripts/scenarios HP ALM
- Configured solution in SAP EHP8 for PM and MM
- Communicated with end-user groups as Change Management Leader; aligning requirements with business strategy.
- Monitored and consistently improved KPI to ensure customer satisfaction
- Focused on governance to maintain standards and define and manage critical data
- Coordinated corporate yearly approval authority audit with successful, timely completion
- Served as primary contact for incident review and escalation, facilitated user requests and monitored critical issues to improve customer satisfaction and process acceptance
SAP Master Data Analyst
- Developed Business Process Procedures for the current corporate master data processes.
- Performed MM configuration (ECC 6.0) as needed
- Communicated with internal and external customers to provide support on data quality and maintain the integrity of the corporate data
- Configured factory calendars to be used for various calculations
- Ensured accurate reporting and consistent performance based on corporate goals and performance metrics.
- Analyzed, monitored and managed the movement of all trains in freight services across 5 states in the 24 hour 365 day operation of a Class I railroad
- Responsible for the safe handling and daily transport of over $10B in railroad equipment and lading
- Completed a Six Sigma project dat realized over $100,000 in annual savings for Norfolk Southern.
- Supervised a team for 7 years dat remained reportable injury free
- Conducted training of all agreement employees on operating rules and safety and general conduct rules as mandated by the Federal Railroad Administration
- Ensured service and maintenance personnel complied with all operating, hazardous material and FRA rules