- SAP ABAP Object Oriented Programming consultant having 10 years of IT experience in development, conversion, maintenance and support projects. Very strong in Object Orientated programming and 2 years’ experience in non IT.
- Experience in SAP R/3 system includes analysis, development, modification, implementation and system upgrade.
- Involved in developing solutions in various functional areas dat include Sales & Distribution (SD - Order to cash) (Sales, Shipping and Billing), Material Management (MM) (Master Data and Purchasing), Ware house Management and Financial Accounting (FICO) (Asset Accounting and G/L Accounting),
- Expertise in ABAP Workbench (Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary Objects and Interface programming) and Workflow.
- Expertise in ABAP/4 planning, design, development, implementation and testing for Scripts, Smart forms, ALV, Custom reports (Classical & Interactive), User enhancements, Dialog Programming, User Exits, BADI, BAPI, Custom Objects such as Z-Tables, and match codes.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning of the programs in terms of database access and output.
- Worked on Data Migration with BDC’s, Legacy System Migration workbench (LSMW) for data uploads for various SAP Projects.
- Experience in Pre/Post Production Support and Performance Tuning. Responsible for High priority critical technical problems.
- Experience in Variant Configuration.
Senior SAP developer
Role and Responsibilities
- Part of SAP HANA implementation project.
- Development using Object Oriented programming for Variant Configuration using ABAP 7.4 coding.
- Experience in extensive ABAP Object Oriented programming.
- Expertise in developing ABAP applications using Eclipse.
- Worked in Adobe Forms for creating forms for technical document tracking tool.
- Developed Object Oriented program for extraction of variant configuration data from AICOMP into various reports and forms.
Senior ERP Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Role and Responsibilities
- Worked as Project Lead and Team Lead in various projects. Managed overall efforts and Project timelines without any deviations and delivered the projects on time consistently meeting and exceeding customer's expectation.
- In all the projects, had good interaction with business leads and business users while handling issues and enhancements. Given proactive suggestions and solutions for developing the interfaces while interacting with Business and functional teams.
- Involved in Onsite-Offshore co-ordination and handling both the teams.
- Involved in different phases of the project - Interface, Implementation, Conversion, development, roll out implementation and support.
- Involved in gathering requirements from client and providing solution for the same.
- Worked in co-ordination with functional consultants in gathering requirements and understanding business process.
- Developed various ALV reports in object oriented programming for validating master data from source file and data in the database and display the number of mismatches along with other data.
- Developed ALV report in object oriented programming for uploading data from file in application server and updating the Z table.
- Developed ALV report in object oriented programming to track the users currently using a particular transaction code.
- Developed ALV report to backup data from a dynamic database table
- Developed extract reports for Profit center, Internal order, WBS element, Project, Asset, Reversal Reason, Tax Codes, Material, Plant, Trading Partner, Tax Jurisdiction and upload the data into application server.
- Developed report for getting the GL balances based on trading partner and tally the report output with the values in FS10N output.
- Developed Inventory transaction analysis report to get the Quantity, amount and price per unit for material based on Batches. Report content is comparable to SAP transaction MB51 combined with master data from the material master.
- Developed Inventory Balance report to get Valuated stock, Quantity Total Stock, Value of Valuated Stock, Stock in Transit, Blocked Stock and Consignment Stock Qty for a material batch wise. Report content is comparable to SAP transaction MB5L combined with master data from the material master
- Developed a report non as SCORE for 23 countries in ASIA for in OOPs approach. In Astra Zeneca, SCORE stands for Sales and Contribution Reporting. SCORE program in Asia SAP fetches the sales relevant information from Asia SAP system and presents them in the format, which can be uploaded directly into SCORE, an external Sales Reporting System.
- Developed extract reports for Profit center, Internal order, WBS element, Project, Asset, Reversal Reason, Tax Codes, Material, Plant, Trading Partner, Tax Jurisdiction using object oriented programming.
- Automated the process of Exchange rate process occurring in the business. Exchange rates were entered manually into SAP systems in Europe, Highpoint, Canada, Cincinnati and Greenville sites. Developed a report, which uploaded the file from application server and dis file then updated the standard SAP tables. The Exchange rate data was then fetched and formatted and created as separate files and was given as output file to Catalyst and Blackline.
- Developed an OO ALV report for Goods receipt.
- Developed an interactive report to drill down the sales documents dat are available with a given set of characteristics and allow the user to modify the Sales Document (VA02).
- Developed 10 reports to extract master data from Medimmune SAP system. These extracted file is used by AZ team to upload data into AZ SAP environment.
- Forms (Smart form/SAP Script/Adobe forms):
- Development of Smart forms for packing list with STO and Work Orders for different projects.
- Development of various forms for operations World Bank portal using Smart forms.
- Developed smart form for Custom Invoice.
- Modified various existing smart forms for support projects and roll out projects.
- Modified various existing SAP Script forms for adding new requirements.
- Modified and translated the PPR form in Adobe forms.
- Developed a Custom layout using Smart Form to print PO, a driver program to call dat particular smart form.
- Worked in MIRO posting BAPI BAPI INCOMING INVOICE CREATE for posting invoices with freight vendor scenario from Catalyst Finance tool.
- Worked in BAPI BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST in various projects with different scenarios.
- Few of the scenarios are as follows:
- For posting and reversal of FI documents with document type ZI and ZJ and automatically calculate the group currency.
- FI posting for offsetting the existing GL accounts values in the Z table.
- FI posting using files from third party system which is placed in UNIX system and posts the document in SAP and send the document number and other FI data back to third party system.
- Worked in BAPI PO CHANGE and BAPI PO CREATE for the creating tri party PO’s.
- Worked in LSMW to upload purchase info record and Source list into SAP.
- Worked in BDC for updating standard table for transaction QP02.
- Worked in BDC for creating and changing purchase info record ME11 and ME12.
- Developed BDC program for posting FI document in system ECC4.6.
- Worked in Implicit enhancement for calculate tax for BAPI BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST in Highpoint, GreenVille and Canada systems. ( ECC 6.0).
- Implicit Enhancement for Enhancement Implementation Z ACC GPF USER EXIT BRAZIL2 for changing the Bank Key field of 7 digit to 8 digit with 4th digit having value from the calculation MOD(V1*1+V2*2+V3*4,11).
- BADI: ES J1B SUBCONTRACTING: Enable Tax Calculation for Subcontracting . Created a custom table with Company code, movement type, value string and activate field. If the tax code (MWSKZ) field from the screen of transaction MB1B & MIGO TEMPhas value then get the value string from custom table and pass the same to value string for calculating tax for BRAZIL.
- Worked in Enhancement to assign same header Batch Number to Co-product at the release of process order in Tcode COR1, COR2.
- BADI implementation for transaction FB60 dat does not allow user to create duplication reference for Vendor Invoice Creation
- Worked in user exits for KSB1 and KSB2.
- Worked in user exits for COR1 and COR2.
- Worked in Substitution and Validation Exit.
- User Exit: EXIT SAPLAPCF 005: AINT0004 Change amount posted for certain areas based on transaction type from custom table. Developed User Exits, Which will automatically assign the Order type with Purchase Order Number while making a PO using Customer Functions
- RFC/Performance tuning/Workflows/XML/PLM/SAP Queries
- Development of Remote Function Module using Object Orientated approach.
- Development of XML Transformation.
- Development of XML Tags
- Development of RFC with Web Service functionality. Worked on consuming web service from CORDYS and Java and gave the web service function to them for their consumption.
- Developed Function modules to transfer data from XML to ABAP and do the updating in SAP tables .Created XML tags for the same.
- Developed RFC’s for Grant Fund (DGF) and Grant Funding Request (GFR) module for portal using Object Orientated approach for World Bank project. These RFC’s used by Java and Adode team for displaying data in the portal. The output of RFC’s was HTML and XML code and which was used by Java to display data in the portal frontend.
- Translations of various transactions into Portuguese language for Brazil.
- Changes in Expense report (ZGFSTS PTRV EXPENSE FORM) in Adobe Forms and translations of the same.
- Translations for Workflow objects such as Expense report (Transaction code PR05) and GL Account(Transaction Code: FB02,FBV2).
- Changes in PPR form in Adobeforms and translations for the same.
- Worked in Performance Tuning of the reports
- Developed SAP queries for creating various conversion reports.
Senior ABAP Development Consultant
- Vinmar International Ltd (Support and Implementation)
- Synthite Chemicals Ltd. Cochin, India (Implementation Project)
- Cosmo Films Limited Aurangabad, India (Implementation Project)
- APAR Industries Limited, Mumbai, India (Implementation Project)
- ABB Ltd, Bangalore, India (Implementation Project)
- Adani Infrastructure Ltd. Ahmedabad, India (Implementation Project)
- Zydus Cadila Ahmedabad Gujarat, India (Implementation Project)
- Brakes India Ltd, Chennai, India ( Support)
- Worked as an Offshore Team Lead and co-ordianated the Offshore Development Team.
- Involved with Client for requirement gathering and finalization of technical specifications.
- Interact with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work.
- Ensure adherence to quality norms throughout the development.
- Developed Technical Specs and Test Cases.
- Involved in design, development, testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Developed various ABAP programs as per requirement.
- Developed various BDC programs to upload data from legacy system into SAP.
- Created Several reports for Tax Calculation both ALV and Classical.
- Development of Report programs using Abap OOP’s for Excise (CIN) related development like RG23 Part me and Part II Registers.
- Developed an ALV Report for Excise Invoice list using ABAP Objects.
- Development of RG1 Monthly Finished Good Register Report based on SAP Movement Type(Currently its based on Classification indicator in SAP CIN). Developed two customization tables, one for maintaining the movement type dat will be reflected in RG1 and another for maintaining the export series group. Developed an ALV Reports - Sales Order Details List, Open Sales Order Report, Delivery Status Report, Inventory Status Report - Valuated Stock Report, Pending Purchase Orders List.
- Development of ER1 Monthly Report and new ER1 format Smartform, to incorporate service tax. Developed customization table to maintain the service tax GL account number against each plant.
- Development of Module pool programs for Excise (CIN) related development like CT3 Receipt, ARE3 Creation for EOU.
- The CT1-ARE1 Linkage was carried out to keep track of the each ARE1 form issued by the vendor for a corresponding CT1. In dis offshore development include a two database creation, a module pool to attach the ARE1 form details to the corresponding CT1 Form and a report program to display what are all the ARE1 From ‘s dat are attached to the corresponding CT1 Form.
- Developed Smartforms for Sales Customer Invoice.
- Development of SMARTFORMS for EXCISE like daily stock registers D9, Bond etc.
- Development of SMARTFORMS for EXCISE like daily stock registers RG23 Part me and Part II etc.
- Development of ER6 and ER1 Monthly Report and Smartform.