- A highly motivated professional with ten years of experience in SAP R/3.
- Well experienced in SAP FI/CO modules and also implemented PM Module.
- Four implementations and global support projects in Pharmaceutical Company with footprint in USA, UK, Ireland and India. Extensive experience in working with end - users for support and requirement gathering.
- FICO and Project Systems (With Investment Measures) support project for Oil Specialty Products Company in Texas, USA.
- Extensive experience in the Business Process & Requirement study, Process design, Process Mapping, Configuration, End User Training, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Data Migration and Cut-over Strategy.
- Integration - Expertise in integration of FI, CO with MM, SD and CIN Module.
- Validation & Substitutions - Implemented various validations and substitutions.
- Documentation - Completed documentation of configuration, business processes and Core Team and End User Trainings.
- OSS Management - Responsible for raising OSS Note, Interacting with SAP and Basis team to apply Notes in Development, QA & Production clients.
- Developments - Responsible for requirement gathering from end-users at various levels. Adept in developing Functional specifications so as to capture business scenario correctly and develop Technical specifications so that the development team TEMPhas least queries.
- Data Migration - Successfully completed validation and uploading of Legacy data using LSMW tool during all four implementations.
- Development: Reports, Queries, LSMW, Sapscripts, User-Exits.
Trainings: SAP EKT - SAP Simple Finance, S/4 HANA Enablement, SAP Accounting
SAP Modules: SAP FI (with New GL), CO, FSCM - GL (General Ledger), AR (Account Receivables), AP (Accounts Payables), AA (Assets Accounting), CCA (Cost Center Accounting), PCA (Profit Center Accounting), COPA (Profitability Analysis), Product Costing, Project Systems, Treasury.
SAP Versions: R/3 ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL Server.
Development Skills: ABAP, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder.
Confidential, San Antonio, USA
SAP FICO Lead
- me has worked on a project with Axeon is a specialty chemicals and oil products manufacturer with production facility located in Paulsboro, NJ. me is supporting their SAP (ECC6 EHP 4) instance for FI/CO including Project Systems at their San Antonio office. Assisted in Depreciation Run processing and Projects settlements and resolved critical data inconsistency issues in AA and PS. The primary responsibility was to support and enhance the project which was diligently done. Currently working on various In-House support projects.
- Resolved Table discrepancy in Asset Tables T093B/C/D/U for indication of last depreciation run and last year end. This was solved without raising an OSS message. Due to this user was able to execute monthly depreciation run which was pending since six months.
- Resolved discrepancy in Project system tables which was showing POs which were not present in the system. This was due to Table copy during migration and was pending since migration. This helped user to close & settle certain IM related projects and WBS.
SAP FICO Lead
- Finalization of global requirements and enterprise setup.
- Creation of Business Blueprint.
- Baseline and Final Configuration
- Testing - Unit testing and Integration testing. Preparation of test scripts.
- Preparation of Configuration, Business Process and Training Documentation.
- Involvement in Transportation activities in project phases along with Basis Team.
- Master and Transaction Data uploading.
SAP FICO Consultant.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Fiscal Year Change from Jan-Dec to Apr-Mar.: Prepared project plan and completed the configuration including managing the error generated in Fixed Assets. Changed table level setting to avoid the error.
- Local Currency Change (Wockhardt, Switzerland): The options were to has SAP Services to do Table level changes. The other option was to introduce Index Currency as USD and keep Local Currency as Swiss Franc. This option was implemented. At Key date minor Exchange differences were posted only for Index Currency with Local currency amount Zero.
- WBS Element based Product Development Tracking.
- Bank Reconciliation, US Lockbox, Cash Management, Cash Position and Liquidity Forecast.
- Financial Supply Chain Management mainly Dispute Management
- Was a team member in BPC project.Global support of FI/CO.
- Definition and assignments of enterprise structure, Exchange rate configuration.
- General Ledger Accounting: Definition of Account Groups, Field Status, Special fields for finding and sorting data, Define accounts for Exchange Rate differences, Define Tolerance groups and New G/L.
- Accounts receivables and payables: Define account groups, Reason Codes for Overpayments/Underpayments. Interest Calculations.
- Built queries to satisfy various reporting requirements.
- Setup of Automatic Payments.
- Setup of Automatic Posting configuration including Exchange rate Differences, Special G/L and MM Postings.
- Configuration for SD-FI Integration.
- Fixed Asset Accounting configuration including Depreciation Methods and Account Determination.
- Cash & Liquidity Management: Source Symbols, Planning Level including Logistics, Planning groups, Treasury Grouping – Maintain Structure, Cash Management Account Names.
- Cost Element Accounting: Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements, Cost Element Groups. Maintain Cost Element Attributes.
- Cost Center Accounting: Creation of Cost Center Standard Hierarchy, Cost Center Groups and Cost centers. Assessments and Distributions and reposting of Costs for Line items. Definition of Activity Types and calculation of Planned and Actual Activity prices. Definition of statistical key figures.
- Internal orders: Creation of Settlement profiles, Configuration of settlement and allocation structures. Internal Order settlements.
- Profit Center Accounting: Creation of Profit Center Hierarchy, Profit Center Master Data and assignments to Company Codes. Profit Center Currency in Control Indicators settings.
- Product Costing: Cost center planning with planned quantities and Calculation of Planned Activity Rates, Quantity Structures (BOM, Master Recipes and Resources), Standard Cost Estimates and Costing Runs.
- Configured company codes, Created Account Groups and Configured Automatic Postings.
- Complete Payment Program Configuration thru all the nodes like All Company codes, Paying Company code, Payment Methods in Country/Company code and Rank order for Bank Selection.
- Developed Sapscripts for Invoice, Goods Receipts, Internal Documents and Purchase Order.
- Attended Team Meetings.
- Understood User requirement after discussing with the users the required formats.
- Development and support of Sales & Collection application.
- Development and support of Task Force Tracking Application.
- Development and support of Sales & Use Tax system in Visual FoxPro.
- Implementation of Vertex Sales and Use Tax Package.
- Managing a team of Software Engineers
- IT Strategy Roadmap
- Development of in-house ERP covering Production, Purchasing, Financial Accounting
- Development of Customer Service Center Application.
- Integrated Application Development
- Software and Hardware Selection
- Selected SAP/R3 after evaluating SAP R/3, Ramco Marshal, BAAN and AVALON.
- Managed a team of four and software vendor.
- Distribution & Logistics System, Branch Commercial System
- Financial Accounting, Inventory of Finished goods.