- Seasoned Senior SAP functional consultant, with 12+ years of SAP Supply Chain modules implementation and support experience in Industrial Machinery and Components, High Tech, Apparel and Footwear (AFS), Food & Beverage and Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) companies.
- Outstanding people skills with successful track record of work in single/multi - vendor environment and project delivery experience with distributed teams across the globe
- Successfully implemented new SAP projects, executed merger and acquisitions (M&A) of new companies in SAP template roll outs and supported existing SAP landscapes.
- Multiple full life cycle SAP project experience with SAP ASAP and other implementation methodologies established by BIG4 companies.
- Champion with configuration of SAP MM, IM and AP modules and integration/support experience with SAP PP, WM, QM, FICO, PM, SD, CS and SPRC modules. Trained in SAP S4 HANA 1610.
- Expert level skills of Data Migration (ETL) using LSMW, Cut over activities, End user training and documentation, and third party system integration with SAP using tools like IDOC, file transfer etc
Sr. SAP Supply Chain Consultant
- Supporting SAP MM, IM, WM and PP modules and guiding business to SAP/Business best practices.
- Adding new business units in SAP landscape through template roll out approach.
- Leading IT meetings with business process owners to understand pain points of business and coming up with SAP change or process change recommendations.
- Translating the requirements and getting consensus between business and IT team to efficiently implement the changes needed.
- Leading training/coaching efforts to business process leads and fellow SAP team members.
- Creating roadmap for efficient implementation of changes and helping team members to keep focus.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and build schedules and plans; Identifying and managing dependencies with other internal or external teams; Working with the teams to align deliverables.
- Working with business users on process improvement initiative to reduce cost and optimum utilization of SAP.
Sr. SAP Supply Chain Consultant
- Gathered business requirements, solution design, implementation and maintenance of SAP supply chain modules (PP, MM, WM and QM) to meet strategic and corporate business requirements.
- Ensured best practice analysis, design and development methods are employed by the team. Developed and maintained detailed understanding of a wide variety of Business Processes in the Supply Chain area.
- Delivered programs, projects, and enhancements in accordance with the delivery plan agreed with our business partners.
- Collaborated with Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Leads to scope and define the right solutions for business needs, and to develop the multi-year application strategy.
Confidential, Boston, MA
SAP Supply Chain Solution Delivery Lead
- Worked to integrate a new company in existing SAP third party drop ship (P2P) process.
- Designed SAP MM, PP, PLM and SPRC solutions to meet business requirements.
- Configured new plant, sales organization, pricing procedure and movement types to address the GAP.
- Lead enhancement of genealogy solution to meet business requirements and delivered a better solution to business.
- Worked with third party to obtain compliance (REACH, ROHS etc) data for SPRC module.
- Created functional designs for RICEFW objects (EHS, CAD/CoC document, Genealogy, EDI, Soft AVL and Supplier Corrective Action process).
- Executed multiple mock data conversions and final conversion. Leveraged LSMW and custom programs to convert Classification Data, CAD/CoC documents, Compliance Documents.
- Mentored junior team members to finish their tasks.
- Created training documents and delivered training to end users.
- Worked in different phases (functional, end to end, user validation and business simulation) of solution testing.
ConfidentialSAP functional lead
- Worked as SAP functional lead with a focus SAP Supply Chain (P2P) process.
- Supervised contractors, overseas team members and developers in completing designs/builds.
- Leveraged SAP best practices to build SAP solution for client’s business requirements.
- Worked with business analyst, responsible for the driving out of the process, configuration, functional designs, and testing; provide oversight to offshore configuration resources.
- Designed the SAP configuration and customization to meet the business process design and product requirements
- Used the business process requirements to drive out product requirements and metrics.
- Assisted in defining and reviewing requirements for the application.
- Validated the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Designed individual RICEFW components per the RICEFW inventory.
- Assisted in defining and reviewing the functional requirements for the application.
ConfidentialSAP functional lead
- Designed business process for advance shipment notification (ASN) to implement SAP.
- Created functional designs for EDI related to ASN.
- Did proof of concept in SAP to make sure IDOC solution worked as per design.
- Coached team members to finish project deliverables on-time.
Sr. SAP Manager Support
- Bridged the gap of user understanding of SAP and built confidence with SAP across the company.
- Established an efficient onsite offshore SAP support team.
- Streamlined the work intake process for SAP new requests, reducing rework by 20%.
- Managed all SAP (MM, PP, QM, FI and CO) initiatives which touch every part of the company and working as a key liaison between SAP team and business.
- Worked closely with business users to understand the issues/gaps and provide solution timely.
- Explained users current standard procedures and encouraging them to adhere with current process guidelines.
- Coordinated and provided on-going SAP training and workshops to various areas within the organization.
- Executed and measured SAP performance against a set of metrics that provide visibility into key support objectives including customer satisfaction metrics, incident resolution metrics, support team productivity, etc.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Worked in SAP MM and PP implementation project.
- Worked with supply chain users to gather business requirements and covert them in technical requirements for implementation in SAP.
- Analyzed business requirements and recommend SAP best practices.
- Performed impact analysis to identify and resolve potential cross-functional issues.
- Analyzed the gaps in engineering and manufacturing BOMs. Work with business units to minimize the gaps and create project plan to implement SAP.
- Worked cross-functional with teams including IT, Finance, R&D/Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing, Sales and Marketing to implement best practices, system solutions, reporting systems and improve business processes.
- Implemented global compliance program (CPSIA, REACH and RSL) in legacy PLM system.
SAP MM/PP Consultant
- Implemented SAP MM/PP module at multiple client locations.
- Worked Business requirement gathering of existing business processes and preparing the Project documents. Creation of business blue print.
- Participated in As Is, To Be Mapping and identification of gaps.
- Created business process documents and Visio flow charts.
- Prepared gap documentation by getting user requirement and created functional specifications for completing the gaps.
- Configured SAP MM/PP modules as per the client business needs.
- Testing and preparation of test plans, User training, Go Live & managing support post implementation.