- I have been working as an SAP consultant for the past 10 years with varied experience in the areas of SD and WM modules, which includes Configuration Management, Implementation, Upgrade, Testing, Divestiture and Production Support.
- A versatile top performing professional with proven Configuration, Business - Analysis, Presentation and Communication skills perfected through my professional experiences
- Functional configuration experience in Configuration Management, Pricing and Order Management
- EDI’s: 850, 810, 940, 856, 944, 947, 888, and 846
- Sales Process: Expertise in configuring Order Management process like Inquiry, Quotations, Orders, and Contracts, Item/Product Proposal, Item Categories, Credit Management, Schedule Line Categories, ATP check.
- RICEF: Implemented various kinds of Customized Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Forms.
- Pricing: Standard pricing, BOM pricing, discount management, sales promotions, rebates, sales commissions to sales representatives or channel partners, shipment cost or freight cost.
- User Exits: Sales order, delivery and billing for manipulating header, business, item, pricing etc
- Messages: Output determination. EDI, Print outputs, Email and Fax
- Data Archiving Implementation with Open Text Content Server
- End-to-end set up of EDI between two systems for Third party Warehouse Management Process.
- Delivery Processing: Picking, Packing and Goods issue set up, Routing and Route Determination.
- Freight Cost and Settlement: Estimating freight in sales order, shipment cost calculation (freight pricing), freight settlement for STO, Sales Orders and PO’s
- Maintaining Vendor masters, field selection screen layout for Material and Customer masters
- Setting up intra and inter company STO’s
- Developing requirement specifications
- Participating in development projects as advisor in the area of business and systems use
- Supporting account managers and clients in their decision-making by carrying out research, analysis and recommendations
- Tracking business needs during development phases
- Developing testing strategies and verification scenarios
- Validating new processes with the business process owners
- Organising and supervising the SAP R/3 configuration based on operations processes
- Analyzing change and update requests
- Identifying integration points of external systems to SAP R/3
- Coordinating the execution of tests and integration within the module
SYSTEM & PROGRAMMING SKILLS:
ERP: SAP R/3 4.5B, 4.6C, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
Tools: GUI design, MS applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, etc.), IT - Tools like the HP Quality Center, HP service center, and the ITG Dash Board
SAP Modules: SD, LE, WM
EDI/Idoc: Interfaces with 3rd Party software
Integration of: SD with FI, MM & WM modules ABAP Debugging
Confidential - Collegeville, PA
SAP SD/SOM Consultant
- Successfully implemented various projects which resulted in cost savings of close to $3 million/year. Some of the projects are as follows:
- Successfully implemented a project which resulted in annual savings of close to $2.3 Million. The change was to send level 2 and level 3 data for Credit card transactions to the house bank. The bank in return reduced the transaction fees for the company
- Saved several man hours required for reconciling accounting process for advanced billing process. This was accomplished by preventing invoices from being released to accounting before Goods issue.
- Successfully implemented the automation of Deal creation from a third party system saving several manual hours needed to do the same
- Streamlined the warehouse operations by implementing various interfaces between the company and a 3PL
- As a member of the SOM solutions team, I handle enhancement service requests. This involves changes to the standard and customized SAP functions, which require constant interaction with the end users, Business leads and the Technical developers.
- Experience with implementation of Internet Sales Applications (ISA) for Web ordering by integrating it with ECC
- Implemented DMS (Document Management System) solution that supports the management and storage of documents generated by sales, delivery and billing process (Data Archiving). The DMS is integrated with SAP ECC. The DMS solution is based on Open Text Extended ECM software.
- Implemented a Customized Controlled Substance ordering System which involved DEA License verification using a cloud based system.
- Worked on an upgrade project from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0
- Actively involved in testing of the new upgraded environments, cutover activities and go-live prep.
- Testing includes all SOM transactions ranging from Sales orders, Inquiries, Quotations, Contracts, Sales Deals & Promotions, Pricing Conditions, Product Allocation, Output Determination, test for delivery block, billing block, rejection- codes, Delivery Creation, Picking & packing via transfer orders, Invoice Creation, Posting Incoming payments for AR, test for copying controls, Purchase requisitions & Purchase orders, test for various user exits, and so on.
- Providing ideas to the Business leads wherever necessary for any functional changes required during the upgrade.
- Responsible for Integration testing which involves end to end testing between SOM, PP, MM, WM, LE and FI modules.
- Using Quality center effectively for execution of test scripts and defect management.
- Promptly followed all the documentation specifications required for creating and maintaining Electronic records as per the FDA’s CFR part 11- compliance and adherence to GMP requirements.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
SAP OTC Consultant
- Worked in the Production support environment solving issues involving problems in Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders, Stock Transport orders, and Purchase orders, Deliveries, Shipments and Billing.
- Involved in knowledge transfer sessions on Vendavo that included Deal Creations, List price creations, and Price management and optimization solutions to increase profits.
- Analysis of the issues to make changes in customization or business process development.
- Worked on availability check, ATP checks, transfer of requirements, back order processing, rescheduling deliveries, BOM and alternate BOM
Confidential, Federal Way, WA
SAP Transportation Consultant
- Worked on developing customized Reports, Extensions, Forms and Interfaces.
- Worked on the RGX functionality of routes for route determination.
- Was a part of the divestiture project which involved carving out all the sensitive data
- Responsible for creating ABAP queries to crosscheck the archiving of sensitive data.
- ABAP Query Design for different functional requirements as required by business (Reporting).
- Setting up activity profiles for different stages of shipment to trigger different kinds of outputs.
- Monitoring Inbound and Outbound Idoc.
- Worked on setting up IDOC Interfaces with Legacy and other third party software.
- Worked on setting up the pricing elements for Freight, which involved setting up different kinds of pricing procedures.
- Designed and configured inter and intra company stock transport orders.
- Configured the shipment types, shipment activity profiles for Outbound domestic and export shipments
- Configured the shipment cost types, item categories and transportation planning points
- Designed and configured the shipment cost pricing procedures for domestic road and rail
- Configured and tested the process for Multi drops shipments, Returns and Diversions for Truck, Rail and Marine.
- Freight Cost and Settlement: Estimated freight in sales order, shipment cost calculation (freight pricing), freight settlement for STO, Sales Orders and PO’s
- Used IT tools like Mercury Quality Center, ITG Dashboard and also the Solution manager for documentation purpose.
Confidential, Holtsville, NY
SAP Logistics Consultant
- Completed integration of availability check and requirements processing including customization of checking groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types and requirement classes.
- Tested the consolidated shipments and commercial Invoice.
- Worked on EDI customization and configuration to interface SAP with third party vendor Software.
- Involved actively in Unit and Integration testing.
- Prepared documentation to help the end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Confidential, San Juan, PR
SAP Logistics Consultant
- Creation of SD master data in R/3 (ECC 6.0) including Customer master, Materials master, Pricing, ATP scenarios, Credit check, Delivery scheduling etc.
- Played a major role as a LE consultant with the customization of shipment cost prices.
- Product Substitution based on availability using Material Determination.
- Interfacing with Warehouse Management, execution of stock placements and removals using different put away and picking strategies.
- Configured goods movement types for WM.
- Defined new storage types and storage bins to complete the Transfer orders.
- Used Solution Manager to update configuration changes.