- Working now at Confidential as SAP S/4 HANA Global Head for manufacturing business unit.
- Introduced a pre - demo discovery and qualification process improving the speed and efficiency of demo preparation and the impact of solution presentations
- Monitored, troubleshot, and improved area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with company’s business direction, quality of business practices, optimum organizational performance and a highly motivated sales & presales force
- Accomplished placing 43 SAP HANA/VORA/Hadoop consultants at Confidential .
- Built SAP HANA COE on AWS cloud and In-house DELL Appliance.
- Built ECC on HANA, BW on HANA, and HANA with Hadoop/VORA for client interactions.
- Accomplished SAP Gold partnership for Confidential US operations.
- Won 14 deals from (SAP AMS, Testing, Automation, & Production services) worth $71M till date.
- Strategized with and coached teams on ways to apply consultative techniques to advance opportunities that resulted in ongoing profitable revenue growth
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Intelligent Portfolio Assessment
ERP License Negotiations
Network Upgrades and Modernization
Initiated presales activities, consulting services and products; developed projects’ scopes, SOW) and presentation
Solution Director-Global Lead- SAP S/4 HANA Presales and Delivery
- Working for ISU Manufacturing Business unit as SAP S/4 HANA Global Lead.
- Manage a P&L Net new and existing. My team does Presales(25%), solutioning and delivery
- We provide solutions/integrations to HANA, S/4 HANA, Block Chain, Leonardo IOT and Cloud providers
- Worked on S/4 HANA and HANA proposals which includes SAP HEC, HCP and HCI options.
- SME around SAP Model Company, Value Assurance with SAP Solman and Activate.
- Here are the statistics and pursuits for S/4 HANA- 1508, 1610, 1709 on Premise and Cloud versions.
- There are other confidential activities happening at Confidential S/4 HANA COE.
- Building RACI/Governance/SLA for MAzure/AWS/SAP HEC on S/4 HANA 1709 and Model company installations.
- Working as Program Lead delivering S/4 HANA 1709 Implementation for a client in Charlotte.
- Implementing Model Company for 19 countries.
- Reporting to the Clients VP for account deliverables.
- Negotiating the SOW and Resources for onboard project activities- Tech/Data deliverables
- Managing a team of 24 Technical and Solution Architects Onshore/Offshore
- Working with Infrastructure, Hardware, Network, Data, SAP Legacy teams across 6 continents.
- Working with Client Partner, Senior Leaders in drafting a S/4 HANA 1709 phased approach.
- Phase 0 is complete. Global design and 1 year Pilot in progress.
- Building COEs for Client-Basis, HANA, SOLMAN and Innovation factory.
- Project is in Day 0. Working with client on SOW and scope.
- Currently have 9 tech leads reporting to me for deliverables. 4 onsite and 5 offshore.
- Delivered Infrastructure readiness teams till April 2018.
- Presented Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Model Company and Best Practice templates
- Running workshops, seminars, info gathering sessions with all global clients and preparing teams for deliverables.
- Creating Tech artifacts for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Senior Director- SAP Presales and HANA Delivery
- POC KPI-Merge Shipment data from SAP BW/HANA with Registration data from HADOOP in HANA Virtual tables
- Developed 3 month roadmap with 360K planned budget
- Implemented SAP HANA integration with HADOOP via SDA Adding SAP VORA for efficiency
- Formulating project plan, blueprinting and the overall roadmap.
- Working with SAP USA, IBM Cloud & Hadoop Analytics for project execution
- Developing Dashboard for merged data in SAP Lumira
Confidential, Northbrook, ILSenior Director- SAP Presales and HANA Delivery
- Developed a 2 year roadmap, Confidential -19 resources aligned to this initiative with $6.2M planned budget
- Implemented SAP IA, FSPER, BODS, HANA, Lumira, on AWS Cloud
- Phase 1 building project plan, blueprinting and the overall roadmap.
- Partnered with SAP USA/MSG and client SME’s for overall SAP FI IA SDL, DDL layers and legacy applications
- Worked on SAP Accounting for Insurance Contracts
- Designed SAP Solvency Management for Insurance
Senior Director- SAP Presales and HANA Delivery
- Implemented SAP IOT solutions-manufacturing and logistics
- Visited Germany Waldorf for SAP IOT solutions demo and negotiating the project financials.
- Team Lead for 4. Budget approved is $1.7M. 2 resources in USA and 2 in Germany.
- Client has 22000 trucks on road delivering goods; project demands we track cold storage, driving habits, stopovers, driver resting patterns, speed patterns and other data for iot initiatives
- Integrated Truck data via SQL anywhere and Mobilink into SAP HANA Command center
- Incoming Truck data is 420GB a day and growing. Operational Intelligence and Geospatial Processing is studied
- Integrated and divided data into HANA and Hadoop. HANA is 8TB RAM appliance and Hadoop is Hortonworks 6.0
- Integrated SQL Anywhere with MobilinK to all Trucks.
- Delivered KPI-customer sentiment analysis, warranty analysis, storage expiration and others
- SAP Lumira and WEBI used for reporting of IOT Data; analyzed 200 reports being daily
ConfidentialSenior Director- SAP Presales and HANA Delivery
- Lead a team of 6 SAP SME’s for Go-Live. Accountable for E2E Delivery.
- Presented project plan with $2.3M budget of Hardware/Licenses/Implementation costs
- Worked on Greenfield S/4 HANA Business Suite implementation for a Retail Account
- Negotiated SAP Licenses for S/4 HANA with SAP UK.
- Prepared Assessment for S/4 HANA and FIORI investments and Landscape modernization.
- Negotiated 4TB-HP DL 580 CS500 Hardware box for S/4 HANA-Prod/DR/QA environment.
- Go Live for SAP S/4 HANA 1508 System.
- Provided a 4 phased agile approach for the project
- Assessment, Infrastructure, Implementation, Testing and Production Support
- Installation of SAP S/4HANA, Fiori 2.0, on-premise edition
- Conducted Workshops and implemented in partnership with SAP UK
- Accounting and Financial closes, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- Completed Migration of data from the old data structures to the new simplified data structures with MDM process
- Used SAP DMO for migration cycle- Unicode, Upgrades and DB Migrations.
- Phase 2- Go Live SAP HANA SP12 and 1511/1610 system for future releases
- Designed blueprints for 1511 for the following.
- Presented differences between 1511 and 1610 for senior leadership with SAP UK Office
- The following solutions have been selected with client workshops
- Logistics SAP SD OTC and Procurement areas are being implemented
- Wrote SAP activate agile project plan for phased approach
- Wrote entire E2E blueprint, Technical, functional, test and go live specs
- Coordinated Staffing, Project financials, and deliverables in an Onshore/Offshore model
SAP Technical HANA Manager
- Worked with SAP HANA COE in building client relationships and sales pursuits
- Worked on CISCO Account in HANA Performance and tuning on:
- CISCO UCS B440 BOX- Tuning of Production and Development box
- Presented SAP HANA Modeling Best Practices and techniques.
- Guided customer on SAP COE build out and presented workshops and seminars
SAP Technical Solution Architect
- Worked with SAP HANA COE as Presales Architect for sales pursuits
- Worked on Confidential Insurance, Home depot, CRL, Johnson controls account on SAP BW on HANA pursuits.
SAP Director-SAP HANA and Big Data
- Built SAP HANA, ECC, BW, and BI COE for IT strategy.
- Presented SAP HANA Architecture for Presales, Delivery for targeted clients
- ACH foods, IPEG, Applied Materials, Albemarle, Disney, Confidential, Consumer Energy.
- Built relationships with HP for SAP HANA hardware
- Built SAP Professional and managed services for Confidential and Confidential
- Maintained SAP HANA, ECC, SLT and BW in Confidential lab on HP servers
- Building HANA models for different solutions for Client POC demos.
- Presented SAP HANA Hardware, Professional and Managed Services at Tech Conferences.
- Built relationships with EMC2, VMWARE, HP, and Oracle for Bigdata Products.
- Certified Linux Associate, SAP HANA HP sizing and EMC Pivotal certified.
- Built Intel Distribution Apache Hadoop Services in VMware for Client POC and HANA demos
- Worked on a Presale, Delivery targets of $20 million funnel with my team.
- Expertise on SAP HANA installation/Modeling/Administration on following:
- HP and Cisco Hardware
- VCE converges systems- VBlock
- HP converges systems with HP one view
- SAP HANA and Hadoop integration with R language.
- Managed 24 consultants onshore and offshore for SAP HANA and Bigdata deliverables
- Managed a portfolio of $12 million deliverables in Presale, delivery and managed services
SAP HANA Manager -BW and HANA
- Worked on SAP Hybris ecommerce on SAP HANA implementation
- Worked with a team of 14 at Client's location-Cristal Arabia
- Focused on Hybris, HR and SHE (Safety Modules) KPI's on SAP HANA
- Worked on SAP ECC, BW 7.3, Kernel, and Solution Manager Upgrades
- Worked on Scalability and Installing SAP HANA-IBM Hardware at Secure 24 datacenter for Cristal Arabia
- Presenting Dashboards and WEBI Outputs for HR and SHE KPI's
- Organizing Client calls for Status reports, Steering committee, Partner & Employee calls
- Worked on Phase1 and Phase 2 deliverables
- Worked on SAP HANA Cloud platform cockpit, Used ABAP for HANA development tools
- Ensured quality of ABAP code, Developed and deploy cloud Applications
- SAP HANA Cloud integration with secure24 in Detroit data center
SAP Technical Director and HANA Architect
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Worked in Medical PMO office for SAP Projects
- Worked on SAP Tech Refreshes, Builds, and Archiving projects
- Worked on SAP Service Pack SP13 upgrade for ECC, SRM, SCM, SNC, BW, PI landscapes
- Built Project Workbook for dependencies for SAP Kernel and SAP Solution Manager 7.1 upgrades
- Gathered Estimates from All stakeholders, partners for SP13 upgrade
- Conducted Architecture review, scope review calls for Initial ROM
- Provided Long term, Short term Archiving, DB Compression strategy during Design and build phase
- Provided strategy and financial input for IBM DB2 Patch/10.1 upgrade for SAP EHP6 SP13
- Presented SAP HANA architecture overview to Medical PMO
- Built Proof of Concept of SAP COPA on HANA and Hybris Ecommerce on HANA DB with SAP
- Provided SAP COPA Archiving strategy for CE1, CE2 tables for accurate estimates.
- Presented SAP HANA Studio, ETL, BODS 4.0 architecture, Hadoop R Integration overview for a future project
- Procured HANA, HP Hardware-512GB, 256GB, and 64GB for Prod, dev and test from Confidential .
- SAP FI COPA data archived and backup complete. COPA on HANA implemented
- Monitored SAP transports, Builds, SAP programs during project execution and deliverables
- Provided financial reports on projects for Steering Committee, Gate Reviews after each phase
- Maintained weekly and monthly project financials, Hardware, Software, Capital, Expense and SOW costs
- Worked with WIPRO, HP partners for RFP, SOW fixed bidding process on SAP SP13 upgrade
- Presented BW 7.3 upgrade plan, IBM NAS strategy and Storage assessment during PM architecture reviews
- Managed a team of 35 SAP Consultants from PPG, HP and CSC
- Worked on DAY1 Go live of Merger- Project plans, Infrastructure, Hardware and Software procurement for the merger
- Worked with PPG Business for Pre and Post Merger plans, Command center Setup, War Room Setup, Resource Availability, Financials and work assignments to the team
- Worked on Architecture and Blue prints for SAP FICO, MM, SD, PP, PI, and BW
- Coordinating Solution Manager as repository for all blue prints and for SOX compliance
- Updated SOW and contracts with HP, EDI Architecture SOW with GSX
- Wrote Project plans for all deliverables in Infra and development services.
- Worked on Check tracker initiative gathering estimates for development and testing cycle.
- Moved to GFT after 2 months
SAP Technical Project Manager
- Worked with a global team of 65 from US, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, UK, and Indian offices.
- Duration of the project is 6 months, 75 applications in Interfaces.
- Monitored 220 BR and 600 Technical design requirements for the project.
- Defined global rollout approach, rollout plan, Comprehensive risk mitigation plan
- Expertise in US Accounting, Regulations, GRC Practices for Global rollouts.
- Coordinated Project plan, Shared Point, QC, SAP Solution Manager, PLC, SOX Audit process for the entire project.
- Conducted Global Management Status calls, Toll Gate Audit calls, Technical Build review, and Test status calls during the entire execution of the project.
- Monitored and Migrated Argentina PeopleSoft GL to SAP GL. Corporate and Local ledger, Dual accounting process followed.
- Migrated Chile SUNGuard Accounting and 16 legacy apps to SAP GL
- Monitored Corporate and Local ledger, SAP Master Data, SAP ECS Error Processing and SAP Builds
- Worked a plan to Copy SAP GL Interface Posting Files for Argentina, Chile and Columbia
- Planned on moving Posting Program Change for Argentina, Chile and Columbia for Regression Testing.
- Monitored SAP GL Interface Files, SAP Manual MCA Input, SAP Corporate Outbounds, and SAP to WebRS extracts, WEBRS Balance Extract files, WEBRS Transaction Extract File.
IT PMO-Lead IT Manager
- Performed Project Management functions for all SAP projects within PMO and assisted E2E Infrastructure owned projects.
- Enforced procurement activities for organization software maintenance and purchase actions.
- Monitored all budgets for proper run rates and corrected identified variances
- Maintained tools- knowledge appropriate for my Program and Project Management roles
- Ensure direct reports complete yearly objectives as provided by our leadership team
- Complete quarterly feedback sessions with direct reports - target feedback within 30 days of the end of each quarter, a focused midyear and end of year feedback session will be done for each direct report
- Built and managed a business development team.
- Established and build relationships with vendors in conjunction with corporate leadership
- Promoted the company through speaking engagements at industry conferences & local business organizations
- Pursued CTL IT Services SAP Opportunities for 12 external clients in 2011. SOW and RFP proposals have been coordinated with the teams - Pre-Sales and delivery
- Monitoring SAP Implementation and Merger completions on Production Landscapes.
- Handling Tier1, Tier2 production tickets for 7 modules that went live on December 12th, 2011
- Monitoring Production alerts via CCMS, Solution Manager and checking TMS for transports to Production during pilot mode.
- Planning for SAP Cloud computing interfaces to Enterprise SAAS.
- Planning for SAP SCM Supply chain Automation upgrades to SAP SCM and legacy portals.
- Leading Offshore/Onshore IT teams for Production support, Upgrades, Patches, enhancements from SAP service marketplace
SAP IT Program Manager
- Involved as overall IT PMO on Oracle SCM E-Business Suite migration to SAP 8 modules- FICO, IS, SD(Cash Flow), P2P (Purchase to Procure), Projects systems, Treasury Management HR and Real Estate
- Managed a team of 32 SAP consultants and full time employees
- Worked closely with other SAP Teams (IS/MM/SD/HR/PP/BASIS) including the FICO, HCM (CRIS) sub modules, duties include blue printing, design, configure, and test
- And Implement FICO objects in GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, and COPA
- Worked in SAP R/3, ECC 5.0 and 6.0 environments. Worked with multinational clients (Asia, US, Canada, Europe)
- Prepared a Plan to configure, upgrade SAP systems to SAP ECC 6.0 and Netweaver 7.0.
- Planned versions of Master Mapping tables to support the processes of initial balance load at Go-Live and ongoing transactions interfaced from legacy to SAP
- Planned on Qwest’s legacy billing systems interfaces to the AP systems (Mechanized Interface Processes (MIPS) will remain operational and interface with SAP for Go-Live
- Worked with IT, Business Process Owners BPMs and building partnerships and managing third party contractors.
SAP Business Analyst
- Worked on 10Gige, ELA/EPL, SDP, CPE SC, BMG SFA, IPV6, VPLS, ASR FT, and BPS BVOIP products and Master Items in SAP Sales distribution and SCM Module
- Worked as a PM Coordinator for April migrations 2008 which has 8 projects combined
- Worked on maintaining Accuracy on LOE’s, worked on project plans
- Worked directly with business units to assess the technical impact of SDP business requirements and to reach consensus on alternative solutions when necessary in an effort to maintain a consistent yet flexible architecture
- Performed resource-leveling and schedule crashing to expedite project deliverables
- Communicated effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Worked with PM and Development teams to mitigate and resolve issues/risks
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Worked as ERP consultant responsible for Functional developing, Integrating CRM and Oracle applications with PKMS (developed by Manhattan Associates, Atlanta)
- Service operations and comprehensive blend of SOC sales and Siebel Call Center
- Maintenance of Customer data routed from various departments through TPE hub (Transaction Process Engine-designed as Super System 2 by Oracle) to Siebel CRM and also PKMS (Pickticket Management System)
- Involved with DBA’s in Reverse engineering the existing databases using ER Studio
SAP Finance and Controlling Specialist
Environment: MS SQL server, Windows 95/NT, UNIX, SAP R/3 4.0B (ABAP/4, FI, CO modules)
- Worked with Communication in Foreign Trade - Export, Automatic output determination, Supplying data for the billing document view and the export billing IDOC, Transferring the data;
- Wrote basic commands to use in SAP Control framework to load source code.
- Used extensively ABAP editor to load and download source code for certain modules.
- Coding of General Ledger and Configuring the Chart of Accounts, Setting Period
- Setting up the Pricing Procedures, Setting up Transportation Credit Management, Billing
- Analyzing the financial structure of each company internal and legal point of view.
- Worked with Communications in Trade with Reddy Research Labs (RR) and subsidiaries
- Gathered and Maintained Statistical Values about Trade Data in Sales and Distribution
- Interfaced trade data in sales and distribution documents with FI/CO and MM modules
- Interfaced head office and branches with sales data