- SAP Basis Lead wif high degree of familiarity wif project lifecycle, system development stages, functional and technical requirements, database administration, and performance tuning.
- Demonstrated expertise in installation, configuration, and administration of SAP applications including BW 7.3, SAP ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1, IBM BWA 7.0, BODS 4.0 and BOBJ 4.0.
- Extensive exposure to production support on SAP Business Suite environments, performance tuning & monitoring of SAP applications, system copies, and SAP Note application.
- Comprehensive knowledge of full cycle implementations and SAP Basis environment focused towards bridging the gap between information technology and business clients.
- Proficient at ensuring security requirements of business and alignment wif defined processes and standards.
- Development skills in SAP Query, SAPscript, ABAP Workbench, wif working knowledge of RFC, ABAP Objects, Support packs, JSPM, ALE, RFC, TMS, and BEX Query.
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- SAP BW 3.5
- BW 7.0
- BW 7.3
- EP 7.0
- ECC 6.0
- SAP Netweaver 04
- 04s and 7.0
- BOBJ 4.0
- BODS 4.0 Solution Manager 7.1
- 7.2 • SCM/APO 7.0 Live Cache Optimizer • BWA 7.0 Rev 60
- BWA 7.20 Rev 30
- J2EE and ABAP Support Stack administration • JSPM Config tool
- Visual Admin
- Oracle 9I
- 10G and 11.2
- Solaris 9
- Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 Operating systems
- SuSe Linux 11 SP3 • HP 9000/800 Series
- HP Superdome
- N - Class
- Sun Fire X4800
- Sparc Enterprise M8000
- Sun Solaris VM
SAP Technology Lead
Confidential ., Plano, TX
- Leading & delivering expertise on SAP basis administration, wif secondary administration skills of Oracle and MSSQL.
- Providing support on Kernel, support pack updates, support pack stack related upgrades, and other Basis administration tasks.
- Performing Basic DB administration tasks, including patching, backup, restore, and other maintenance activities.
- Monitoring SAP Basis execution and advising management on issues and needed adjustments.
- Providing support to project teams throughout establishment cycles; Planning and implementing ITIL processes.
- Monitoring progress of SAP Basis execution, recording and advising team members and management on issues and needed adjustments.
- Executing coordinated project management routines to drive quality results.
- Facilitated the U.S. Army GFEBS Project in Alexandria, VA by providing SAP Basis support; Performed administration duties for BW 7.3 and ECC 6.0.
- Coordinated wif RICE team to ensure implementation of system changes and enhancements in conjunction wif SAP and project standards.
- Provided support for BWA 7.20 blade system.
- Mentored junior SAP Basis team members.
Senior Managing Consultant
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Performed tasks associated wif SAP Basis in regard to system installation, performance tuning, support package upgrades, system & client copies, and SAP OSS note application.
- Provided NAVY ERP support for SAP ECC 6.0, BW 7.0 EHP2, BW 7.3. SCM 7.0, Solution Manager 7.1, and BWA 7.0; Worked on architecture design and planning of complete system landscape environment, including development, QA, user test, and production systems for ECC and BW systems.
- Administered, configured, and maintained BODS 4.0 and BOBJ 4.0 through CMC and SAP BW backend systems.
- Provided critical support for Navy ERP GO-Live cycles, including 3 critical Go-Live cycles for high profile Naval Projects, namely SPAWAR, NAVSUP, and NAVAIR.
- Performed and directed multiple system installs, client copies, and system copies on 196 SAP instance installation.
- Installed and supported IBM BWA 7.0 for test, production, and disaster recovery systems.
- Worked in conjunction wif IAVA to resolve issues arising from retina scan reports.
- Led and mentored junior Basis and system monitoring personnel.
- Ensured SLAs and government requirements were in sync.
Senior Basis Consultant
Confidential ., McLean, VA
- Provided clients wif all aspects of BI NW04s 7.0 support.
- Directed clients on best practice methods for system landscape configuration and design.
- Adhered to SAP Best Practices when performing system implementation, and system support methodologies.
- Assisted during system implementation life cycle from development to SAP BW Netweaver 04s Go-Live.
- Facilitated BI knowledge transfer to clients for continued system support through creation of technical documents.
- Offered recommendations on system configuration to achieve optimal system performance and tuning.
Senior SAP Basis BW
Confidential, Latrobe, PA
- Provided SAP Basis support; Responsible for SAP WAS 640 and SAP R/3 Basis Administration.
- Installed and configured SAP BW & R/3 software, SCM 5.0 system landscape, and all SAP related software and OSS patches.
- Performed system upgrade from BW 3.0B to BW 3.5, SAP performance monitoring & tuning, BEX Query & performance tuning, and Unicode system installation.
- Responsible for ALE, RFC, and TMS configuration & support as well as all aspects of Netweaver and J2EE support and administration.
- Planned and implemented SAP Support Package Stacks for ABAP & JAVA; Scheduled and supported disaster recovery.
- Managed capacity planning, hardware & software planning, and implementation.