- SAP SD - IM Functional Consultant with 8+ years of experience in implementation, customization, testing, integration and support of SAP 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
- Wrote functional specs for several objects in OTC (Order to Cash) process
- Developed and executed Integration and regression test scenarios.
- Analyzed existing business processes defined business requirements and documented gap analyses against SAP R/3 functionality.
- Worked on Customer Master Data, Material Master Data.
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE): Functionalities like Outbound Delivery Processing, Picking, Good Issue, Shipment, Shipping cost functions, Bill of Lading and Warehouse Management and worked on Material Listing, Availability Check and Transfer Requirement.
- Experienced in the SAP Customer Order Management; Worked on several OTC implementation scenarios (Enquiry, Quotation, Orders, special orders, Contracts, Scheduling Agreements, Deliveries, Shipments, Transportation and Billing documents)
- Responsible for sales order management as well as design, configuration and testing using quotations and different customized sales order types and cash sales, customized pricing, billing process (invoices and invoice list and batch processing)
- Configuration of Interfaces comprising EDI, IDOC'S, Output, External transportation communication systems and Shipment tendering for service agents through the internet.
- Utilized LSMW to facilitate transfer of master data and transactional data from legacy system to ECC 6.0.
- Experienced in Configuring Pricing procedure, Billing document types, Copy Control, Credit management.
- Expert in guiding the technical team members for User Enhancements, Custom Reports and other system modifications and identifying the RICEFW objects.
- End-to-end Order fulfillment knowledge in configuring Delivery process such as Picking, Packing, and Transportation, Proficient in configuring Shipping Point Determination, Route Determination, Transport and Delivery Scheduling, Backward Delivery Scheduling, Partial and Complete Delivery, Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication, Teaching ability, Presentation, Interpersonal skills and a Team player.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
SAP SD Consultant
- Worked as support SAP SD consultant providing expertise and support in developing functional specifications based on the business requirements
- Supported on - going projects with hands-on configuration support including Master Data (like Customer Master, Material Master and Sales Areas).
- Running OTC reporting - SAP reporting and analysis from SAP ERP into Excel.
- Worked on issues related to Sales Orders, delivery processing, billing and invoicing.
- Worked on price list and contract-based pricing with customized pricing routines based on the business requirements and condition exclusion logic.
- Worked on custom modifications in pricing like adding fields to field catalog, populating custom field in a condition table, pricing requirement, modifying pricing date in sales document and billing document.
- Communicated with schedulers and local sales reps to assist customer with equipment install and removal needs.
- Co-ordinated with end users and prepared quick referenced guides for the users.
- Worked on SAP integration with online web application to take orders.
- Performed comprehensive testing on web services, BAPIs and function modules.
- Developed functional specifications for new business requirements, closely working with the developers throughout the development phase and performed unit, integrated testing and moving those changes to production without any impact to already existing functionalities.
- As Optimization process, determination of Pricing Procedures with necessary Condition types, Access Sequence and Condition Tables as per business requirements
Confidential, Canton, MI
SD Support and optimization
- Support in handling OTC (order to cash) related issue resolution in the areas of sales, pricing, billing, and shipping. Configured WMS activities, delivery processing, picking, packing and goods issue functions
- Supported functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms and reports to support the OTC business requirement.
- Working and developing Reports and testing reports with the users.
- Understand the Business Requirements and configure the system based on the inputs given.
- Provide Functional Specification to the Technical Consultants in building new layout for Reports and Output based on Client Requirements.
- Preparing master data documents and managing SD fields of material, Customer, Customer-Material Info Record, Price master data with the recordings.
- Unit testing and Integration testing processes and documentation.
- Managing end user authorizations and SD roles according to the positions in the company
- Developed and executed test cases for Order to Cash process in Sales and Distribution Module
- Developed and Executed Unit Testing & Integration Testing of OTC Configuration
- Coordinate the creation of test data for system, business process, integration, volume, and regression testing.
- Coordinated with testing and basis team to test and confirm configuration changes with users before transport to production.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Cases using business and technical specifications.
- Developed and executed test cases for Order to Cash process in Sales and Distribution Module
- Tested the SD and MM transactions for field errors, missing data, and syntax errors in all the custom programs and modified the field changes.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Lead SD Architect
- Involved working on gathering requirements and prepared functional specs.
- Extensively worked on Pricing, Delivery and Billing, Rebates, Copy controls, Account determination, Pricing determination.
- Configured shipping point determination by customizing shipping conditions, loading groups, and by defining organizational structures for logistics execution.
- Involved working on Rebate agreements, Credit memos and Debit memos.
- Worked on shipping cost, transportation, picking, packing, billing, route determination and output determination.
- Extensively worked on Intercompany Billing and Available to Promise (ATP).
- Worked on Solution Manager for updating the functional and technical specs that are approved.
- Worked on EDI- 850,830,855,860,865,856,810, etc. from SAP ECC 6 system interfaced with middleware XI.
- Tested the Functional Specifications to carry out the development works so that proper interface is developed between the TMS and SAP for ORDERS05, SHIPMT05, EDI 204, 214 and EDI 990, Invoice 810, ASN 856.
- Monitored all inbound and outbound EDI transaction processing. Analyzed, identified and tracked all exceptions and errors processing.
- Resolution of EDI/IDOC for the inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Worked on Order Change Management (OCM) includes customizing settings for Sales Orders, creation of planning strategies and release keys.
- Extensively involved using LSMW workbench for updating customer master and material master.
- Prepared Unit Test, System integration test documents at testing phase.
- Extensively worked on Regression Testing of customized objects.
- Worked on Preparing functional specifications and detailed design documents.
- Worked on cut-over activities and provided post go-live support.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SAP OTC SD Functional Consultant
- Responsible and point of contact for any configuration for LE/IM related to Project development.
- Working on SD: Order to cash (OTC), Sales Documents, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Pricing, Delivery and Billing, Milestone billing, periodic billing, Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements, Copy Control, Output Determination, Account Assignment, Route Determination, Text Determination, Log of Incomplete Items.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for the Customized Reports for MAM Interfaces.
- Provided business solutions to users, conducted meetings for knowledge transfer and gather requirements to work on enhancement cases, which was taken forward through Clear Quest tool.
- Prepared Various SD Functionalities like Output Determination, Text Determination, Availability Check, Account Determination, Stock transport orders, Inter-company and Third-Party sales Process, Consignments and Designing New Functionality as per Business Requirements of the Client.
- Involved extensively supporting issues related to Sales cycle using Remedy tool.
- Worked on identifying OSS notes and implementing to resolve the issues which occurs in Sales cycle.
- Configured LE: Shipping Controlling Documents modeled the Collective Delivery and designed shipping relevant configuration in the order and delivery, configured WMS activities, Bill of Lading, Picking Confirmation, Packing and Goods issue, and Route Determination tasks.
- Worked on configuring the Shipping Points, Shipping Types, Shipping conditions, Shipping cost, delivery types Transportation Connection points, Transportation groups/Zones as per the Client requirement in maintaining the Route determination including all LE master data.
- Worked on configuration/development of Inventory Management including Plant parameters for Inventory Management and Inventory conversion of FG/Raw materials.
- Created documents for Training and Testing purposes, Training Documentation includes Business Activity Scripts, Activity Profiles Which Define and Describe in Detail Functionality from Creating an Order to PGI.
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
SAP SD/OTC Functional consultant
- Worked as SD functional consultant from blueprinting phase through integration testing and go-live for the SD OTC implementation.
- Configured and customized the SD OTC module elements through IMG and interacted with other modules for resolving cross-modular issues.
- Involved in the Blueprint phase of the project capturing all the major processes through intensive core team business meetings and conferences.
- Involved in configuration OTC cycle, prototyping, testing, implementation and enhancements. Customizing through IMG of new sales/delivery/billing document types including copy controls, item categories, schedule lines, blocks, backorder processing, consignment processing, return orders, Credit card processing and batch determination.
- Experienced in configuring Partner functions and Partner Determination Procedures.
- Worked on configuring complex pricing procedures activating/deactivating certain condition types based on business requirements.
- Created custom condition types to maintain generic and customer specific pricing scales. Understanding new requirements, preparing functional specs, impact analysis, creating test cases and making user manuals for new functionalities added.
- Worked closely with the off-shore development team for seamless functioning of OTC.
- Created Inquiry handling and Quotation procedures for various products and Documentation for the handling procedures.
- Worked on Product allocation includes Flexible planning, Static groups for customer and Materials, document types, Updating rules and Formulas.
- Worked on inbound and outbound delivery configurations, customized delivery split, and delivery list.
- Configured for billing types, number ranges, item categories, copy control for sales documents, billing documents, billing plans, output types, and output determination procedures.
- Created and modified partner determination procedures as per business process requirements in Partner determination, Organization determination.
- Prepared functional specification, technical specification and end user documentation.
- Conducted AS-IS and Future Business Process Gap Analysis.
- Extensively involved in Go-Live activities and initial production support.