- SAP Certified Application Professional with 15 years of professional experience which includes, 12 years functional experience in SAP CRM with integration to ECC in prestigious organizations across industry verticals (including deputations at overseas) with in - depth experience in Business Analysis (pre-sales & post-sales consulting) for CRM Practice.
- Experienced in setting up teh integration SAP Service Manager 4.3 to support Field Mobility
- Experienced in working with latest UI technologies including Fiori, UI5 and WEBUI.
- Experienced in working with ISU FI-CA integration with CRM and ECC and also worked on BP/CA Model.
- A competent and agile professional with 8+years of SAP CRM expertise with focus in Marketing, Sales & Service areas on SAP HANA
- Experienced on End to End processes across all functional areas of CRM including Market to Quote (M2Q), Order to Cash (O2C) and Issue to Resolution (I2R).
- Experienced in Campaign, Lead, Opportunity, Quotation & Contract management, Sales Order Processing, Service Tickets and Service Request processing, Service Order and Confirmations, Returns and Complaints Management etc.,
- Experienced in working all communication channels including Interaction center, WEBUI, Internet sales (B2B and B2C) utilizing CRM IPC for Pricing and Variant configuration.
- Experienced in setting up SAP Web Channel (web-shop/ISA) including XCM configurations, Product catalog & Replication setups, User management setups etc., to support E-Marketing, E-Commerce, E-Service, and Web Channel Analytics.
- Expert in setting up end to end pricing process flows in CRM and ECC.
- Implemented various customer EDI transactions, multiple ALE transactions and processing routines and message control configurations for EDI 850,855,810 etc.,
- Experience working with design and configuration of SD processes, including cross functional modules like FI, CO,CA, IM,WM, SCM,PP and PLM.
- Experience in working with various Non SAP systems like I2 e-commerce, I2 Planning, Passport, Sabrix, Vendavo, Vertex, Anchor (address validation), ESB, PCBr, EDI, DMI & Wind-Chill systems and tools like Control M, ARIS Business publisher, HP Quality center, HP Service manager, ITSM, BMC Remedy etc.,
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), creating and delivering use cases, proven knowledge of obtaining business requirements, writing and delivering functional specifications via advanced Microsoft word techniques, creating work flow modeling and creating and conducting training materials
- Proficient in ASAP and Agile methodologies involving all phases of SAP implementation life cycle from initial project planning and scoping through data collection, gap analysis, Business Blueprinting, Legacy system conversion(LSMW), Realization, testing, final preparation, go-live support, training and documentation.
- Able to translate business objectives into clear functional and technical requirements and Experienced in production rollouts, end-user trainings and post Go-Live support.
- Experienced in managing & working with cross functional and cross cultural teams at multiple global locations (US, China and India) with high motivational and leadership skills.
Base Customization: Account & Contact Management, Organization Management, Territory Management, Product master, Product Listing/Exclusions, Status Profile, Subject Profile, Date Profile, Text determination Procedure, Partner determination Procedure & Action Profile.
Marketing (M2Q): Management of Lead, Campaign, External List, Creation of Marketing Plan, and Elements of Marketing Plan, Segmentation, Survey suit and Mail Communication, Campaign Execution and Analysis.
Sales (SFA): Task and Activity Management, Opportunity and Quotation Management, Contracts and agreements Management, Sales order processing, Status Management, Pipeline Performance Management, Pricing (IPC), and Territory Management.
Services (I2R): me Base, Service Contract, Service Order, Service Order Quotation, Service Confirmation, Service tickets, Service Contracts and Complaints & Returns processing.
Interaction Center (IC): Problem Management, Service request, Knowledge Article, Interaction Record, Agent Inbox, Call list’s & Email responsive management system (ERMS), Interactive Scripting, Alert Modeler, Business communications manager, Call list Profiles, Transaction launcher & CTI Integration.
WEB UI: UI Concepts (MVC), Business Role configuration, Navigation Bar Customization, UI Configuration, EEWB, Component workbench, Application enhancement tools.
ISA (Internet Sales - B2B/B2C): Web-shop management, User/super user Management, Catalog Management, Extended Configuration management (XCM), Order and Contract processing through Web-channel, E-Marketing, E-selling & E-services.
Migration/Middleware: Data Exchange with R/3 Back end, Data replication & re-alignment, BDOCs & Batch Processing, Setting up automatic middleware Queue monitoring through Solution manager (RSLF) and IDOC processing with integration to non-SAP systems.
Master Data: Customer master, Material master, item proposal, Material Determination, Customer material info, contracts, Rebate agreements Info Record, Source List, Quota Arrangement, and Pricing Conditions
Sales: Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Rush Order, Cash Order, Back Orders, Scheduling Agreements, and Contracts, Rebates and Third party order processing.
Shipping and Transportation: Delivery document types, Delivery Item Categories, Shipping Point Determination, Picking, Packing, Route Determination, and Shipments.
Billing: Billing Document Type, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Pro forma Invoices, Inter Company Billing & Milestone Billing. Pricing and Revenue Recognition. Retro Billing and Invoice list.
Basic Functions: Maintained Determination Procedures, Condition types, Access Sequence and Condition Records for Pricing, Text determination, Credit management, account determination, Availability checks, output determination and material determination.
Variant Configuration: Knowledge on Configurable material, Maintained Characteristics, Values, defined Classes & Configuration Profiles. Configured Variant Pricing Conditions, object dependencies for specific characteristic values.
Special Functions: Cumulative deliveries, Cumulative billing, split deliveries, Split invoicing, Packaging and Returnable Packaging, Stock Transport Order, Pricing, Consignments, Third Party Processing, Rebate processing, Variant Configuration (CTO), ETO (Engineer to Order) and Intercompany Billing.
Agreements: Scheduling agreements, Quantity contracts, Values Contracts etc.
Sr. SAP CRM and SD Consultant
- Design, configure, enhance and maintain applications supporting Service Order Management in integration with CRM mobility using CRM Service Manager 4.3 and SAP HANA.
- Planned and designed teh Workflows for Business process to support Service Order Management including Service Orders, Service Contracts, Warranties, SLA’s, Service Execution, Service Confirmations, etc., with integration to Logistics and Financials (FI-CA).
- Configured CRM and ECC integration for Service costing and Inventory tracking to handle material reservation and consumption process TEMPeffectively across different company codes.
- Configuredend to end Pricing Model including Condition Types, Condition TablesandAccess Sequences, Determining and MaintainingPricing Procedures, Enhancing teh Pricing structures, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing etc.,
- Configured all Basic functions such as status profiles, Date profiles, Bill plans, Actions etc., to support Service Management and Categorization Schemas to identify right Job types for each Service Order and Service requests.
- Configured WEBUI business roles to allow Service reps and Service/Inventory/Install Team Managers to perform their Day to Day Operations.
- Configured Lead and Quotation Management using SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) and UI5 and integrated with on premise CRM with API’s
- Customizing allocation ofFree-of-charge items,and customization forFree of charge delivery, Invoice Correction Request, and Return Orders, Credit Memo,andDebit Memo
- Integrated service management with RPA (Resource Planning Application) for TEMPeffective scheduling/dispatching right technician onsite per requisite Qualifications/Service Areas.
- Conducted Blueprint workshops with all stake holders.
- Configured STO (Stock Transport Orders) Process to move teh stock from different Plants and storage location between different company codes.
- Writing functions design documents in CRM service management area that fits to client current system landscape to optimize internal capabilities and strengths of teh business.
- Implementing service management to address long term aspirations of teh business to adopt Field mobility, which can give field Work force with teh capability of handling teh mobile devices with up to date information handy any time serve end customer and ensure better CSAT’s.
- Conducted Business workshops with Global Process Owners (GPO’s) and Key stake holders to gather new business requirements and to-be process flows.
- Successfully worked on various releases starts from Release 5b, 5c, 6a, 7a, 7b, 8, 9 and Release 10.
- Successfully Developed Mass email program that sends teh OLTP invoicing docs from CRM to Distributors /End customers on demand.
- Successfully Set up interface with SDRS system for registering Software products and communicate end customer with software download links to increase revenue from electronic software, which can bring down order fulfilment times, saves on fright costs etc.,
- Setup teh interface to exchange Customer Facing Documents (E-doc’s) from ECC to CRM with integration to Content server to ensure external users/customers to access their documents such as Order acknowledgements, Advance shipment Notifications, Dunning Letters, Invoices/credit memo’s right form CRM.
- Set up interface with DMI system with reference to EDI 850’s, 855’s, sub 855’s, 856’s and 810’s. Worked closely with EDI and XI teams to ensure successful data flows across integrated systems.
- Successfully Worked on order-to-cash (OTC),Logistic Execution (LE), Resource-Related Billing processeswith a strong understanding of cross functional integration withSCM, MM, PP, WM, IM, CRM, APO, QM and FI modules.
- Extensively worked onEDI IDOC(inbound, outbound, mapping with third party logistics service providers’ WM system, message type, segment extension, IDoc monitoring, posting)/ALE(distribution model maintenance, logical system, ports, partner profiles.
- Worked on complex quotation process in Integration with Power control builder (PCBr) to automate Engineer to Order processing for product modeling and utilized Product Design Cost Estimation (PDCE) process framework to gather cost estimates for production operations for respective production BOM (Bill of Materials).
- Successfully designed and implemented BP-Mon (Business Process Monitoring) as part of Run SAP like factory initiative using solution manager, so as to set up early watch alerts for OCC (Operation control Center) team around sales Order processing to proactively identify potential system issues much in advance to ensure automate monitoring tasks.
- Successfully setup workflows for DOA (Delegation of Authority) to make teh system smart enough to identify right approvers, based on various factors like document types, reason codes, Business units, Document net values and Document Currency etc.,
- Successfully identified and fixed teh gaps around automatic pricing process flows for newly created product variants for configurable products in automation of creating pricing records
- Expert in analyzing Middleware issues and handled many bug fixes with respect to Sales BOM, Document replication, KMAT (Knowledge Base) and data exchange for custom fields.
- Successfully prepared and executed cutover plans during go-live and supported hyper care for various releases based on priorities
- Experience in dealing with ECC and CRM pricing (including IPC/VMC issues) for both configurable and standard products.
- Expertise on working with E2E CTO and ETO business process designs with integrations with external systems like PCBr, Power One etc.,
- Configured various Smart forms and customized teh layouts per various geo’s requirements.
- SME on Return processing with respect to Schedule returns, Subsequent returns, Quality returns, Shipping discrepancy requests, return material authorizations(RMA) etc.,
- Configured Delivery Improvement Requests, Customer Care Review requests, Cancellation Requests to ensure customer care team to respond on distributor requests to automate most customer care team daily activities.
- Worked closely with Security team to set up authorizations with ACE engine per Risk and Controls guidelines.
- Set up Web channel for EMEA sales org for B2B to handle order processing, Product catalog replications, Trex server re-indexing, web-shop, product availability and pricing.
- Worked on Remote Support Services: Interaction Center, Account Identification, Service Tickets, Contract determination, Service order Creation process, RPA (Resource Planning Application)
- Field Labor: Service Order processing, Service Confirmation processing, Debit Memo Request, Invoice processing.
- Service Quotes and Contracts: Serial number (equipment) integration, Installed Base, me-Objects, Service Quotation Management, Quotation Pricing, Quotation Approval Process, Automated Contract Creation from quote, Contract Approval.
- Plant Services (In House Repair): RMA Process, Standard PLS order process, Priority PLS process, Price and Availability, Consignment process, Parts Management Agreement, Shipment Process, Invoicing and Billing process.
- Involved in configuration of In house Repair Process based on Rockwell Business process to handle Economy, standard and Priority repair process both at Hug and depots.
- Involved in Configuration of Web UI including Business Roles, Technical and Navigation Profiles, Work Centers, PFCG Profiles, etc.
- Configured IC profiles, framework, toolbar, navigation bar, action box, agent inbox, transaction launcher, alert modeler, broadcast messaging, scripting, call lists, and new Web UI 2007 configuration.
- Captured teh operational and managerial reporting requirements by interacting with key business users
- Worked on end to end services solution design documentation and presented to key business stake holders in various stages of teh project to make sure teh business is in alignment with solution.
- Documented various test scenarios to cover teh end to end system functionality and standalone solution area functionality and provided to testing team for to prepare teh test scripts
- Customization of various Custom fields to meet Business process of Rockwell.
- Worked closely with SAP to resolve some product bugs while developing teh solutions per Business requirements.
- As a Team Lead for CRM SFA (Sales Force Automation) team, took personal ownership & responsibility of teams over all delivery in terms of quality, timeline, estimate & review in compliance with project quality goals.
- Successfully configured automatic Price approval process based on custom model approval requests and Fast path approval request for Configured products, Customer model product approvals from CRM to Wind-chill system, Price approvals in opportunity management, Pricing issues with Sabrix tax system in transaction processing, Order processing issues with web channel and I2-ecommerce etc.,
- Successfully worked on interfaces with external systems like I2-ecommerce,I2- planning, Sabrix, Vendavo, Wind-chill, EDI etc.,
- Actively involved in global rollouts including Canada, AP, Fusion and Himalaya releases and upgrades from CRM 4 to CRM 5 and CRM5 to CRM 2007 as far as Core CRM is concerned.
- Successfully identified and prepared Gap documents and implemented SCR’s to address business requirements.
- Worked on Scope change for optimizing Opportunity and Quotation Management to suite business requirement with respect to Custom model product approvals and Price approvals(negotiations)
- Involved in configuring CRM Transaction Types, Various Item Categories, Item Category Determination, Text profile, Status Profiles, ERMS (Email Response Management System) and Date Profiles for various CRM Sales Transactions.
- Configured Marketing scenarios including Campaign Management, Lead Management, Marketing Plans, Customer Segmentation, Campaign Automation, Personalized Mails, Integrating Campaign Management and Lead, Lead Analysis and Activity Analysis.
- Involved in Setting up Middleware for transfer of Business Partners, Products and Transactions (Quotations and Sales Orders) between SAP ECC and CRM
- Extensively worked with CRM Actions and Action Profiles. Customized Actions extensively to process LEADs, Sales Assistant in Opportunities and sending Alerts.
- Successfully prepared knowledge assets like AID(application Information documents),Client specific process documentation, Solution documents for issues handled during teh support phase etc.,
- Actively involved in hot issue meetings to update teh management for issue updates & also for teh action points to ensure faster closures.
- Extensively worked on Catalog replication and shop management in Web channel to support B2B users.
- Actively participated in Lean implementation in Project and halped to identify teh process improvements & execution of action points as part of Quality initiative.
SAP CRM Package Solution consultant
- SME for Middleware activities by Coordinating with teh different legacy teams and business to plan out teh environment and teh data which needs to synchronize between teh servers.
- Perform all SAP middleware synchronization pre-requisite activities. Configure teh queues in teh system to allow teh data to migrate in desired way and set teh filtering before data is transferred.
- Perform initial data replication master data (Business partners, Contact Persons, and so on) between ECC and CRM systems for high volume data.
- Investigate and resolved migration errors which occur in teh middleware layer; coordinating with Business teams for problems relating to data and with System Administration personnel for issues related to systems and network connectivity.
- Monitor teh middleware data exchange between SAP CRM and SAP ECC and analyze teh errors in teh system for outbound and inbound queues.
- Performbasic configuration settings in accordance with a global template for teh different CRM rollouts across other countries.
- As an SAP functional consultant, interfacing with key client personnel for mapping requirements, making delivery and solution Illustration workshops, to gain business acceptance and involved in documentation of Functional Specifications and RICEF.
- Worked closely with Computer Telephone Integration (CTI) team who are responsible to set up automatic identification of customer calls and translating customer voice mail into PDF and routing these PDF to available customer agents.
- Reviewed all teh customer interaction center calls and prepared knowledge base search which will halp teh agents to use scripts in TEMPeffective dealing with customers.
- Configured and set up telephony controls (soft phone), action box and slots and configured Solution database.
- Created interactive questions, answers and scripts for use of support Center agents
- Worked on Access Control Engine rules and ACE rights to restrict distributors to have access to teh customers that doesn’t belong to their territory.
- Define transaction types (Quotation and Sales order) by configuring all controlling attributes (Partner determination procedure, organizational profile, action profile, date profile and status profile) and bespoke fields.
- Worked on copy control settings of quotation to create sales orders
- Responsible for writing functional specifications and test plans for programs; coordinating with teh Development team for coding, testing, and deployment
- After Go-live support for teh issues on ITSM with adherence to SLA /KPI’s set for teh project.
SAP SD consultant
- Understand teh business process that TEMPhas been mapped into SAP
- New and changes in Configuration as per requirement from changes in business processes.
- Identification and Analysis of critical gaps.
- Study and incorporated teh new functionality of 4.6C version.
- Configurations of transaction types, transaction controls and master data setup.
- Preparation of Unit testing case for Sales Process transactions testing on 4.6C version including solving of issues rose.
- Preparation of test cases and test scripts for Unit testing and integration testing.
- Documentation of Configuration, Unit and Integration tests, change requests, etc.
- involved in preparation of teh training manuals and training teh end users on teh system usage
- Interact with ABAP team to explain them teh functional flow and business logic.
- Handling customer specific queries, errors in sale orders processing, delivery scheduling and invoice generations
SAP SD consultant
- Customization of standard sales orders, Returns, credit memo requests and invoice correction request by mapping teh sales process of teh company.
- Defined teh pricing procedure by using condition technique.
- Configured account determination for billing documents
- Configurations of automatic credit check in teh sales orders with error messages
- Configuration of availability check by using (ATP) logic for both sales order document and delivery document.
- Customized cross-functional techniques for various sales promotional activities (free goods, material determination, listing & exclusion
Dealer Relationship Manager
- Establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities; implementing TEMPeffective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets, developing dealer network and increasing institutional sales.
- Demand forecasting & managing inventory pipeline, ensuring ready availability of products as per teh market demand.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating additional business from teh existing accounts
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clients; mapping their requirements and providing them best solutions.
- Establishing relationship with bankers and private bankers for nurturing financial tie ups
- Identifying and exploring new business opportunities, designing & executing sales promotion activities to tap profitable business opportunities and increasing market share.
- Appointing and maintaining dealers in used car business.
- Managing dealer relationship and sourcing used car business from respective outlets.
- Customer nurturing and selling ICICI Bank’s products.
- Recruiting and leading a team of 6 Direct Sales Executives (DSE) in Vijayawada.
- Key support to teh Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM) in used car business.
- Handled four used car outlets out of five dealers present in Vijayawada market, including two certified used car dealers.
- Assumed responsibilities for teh total team’s performance within six months of joining teh team.
- Coordinated with and led teh entire team of DSEs and DSAs during Jan 2004 to Apr 2004 in teh absence of teh DRM.