- SAPCertified SeniorConsulting Mgr.with 16 years of project management and team leadership experience. Experience in designing and architecting SAP for various industries viz. Aero, E - Commerce, Pharma, High Tech, Telecom and Engineering, Textile and Media.
- Excellent hands-on experience in configuring Order to cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (PTP), Forecast to Delivery and Quote to Cash (QTC), Plant to Inventory (PTI, Shop Floor Control, Quality Management processes in SAP with six end-to-end full Implementation experience.
- Hands-on configuration experience on SAP/non-SAP products viz., SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, PS, PM, WM, SCM APO, Solution Manager, CRM, Vistex, PPM, PI-PO, Softco, Concur and global NeXT (SABRIX Tax Integration).
- Expertise in PP: Demand Mangement, MRP, Shop floor Control ( Order Mgt., ATP Checks, Material Staging, and Confirmation), Variant Configuration, Routing, Batch and Serial number mgt., Capacity Requirement Planning, MTO, MTS material Stock requirement Planning.
- Expertise in QM: Quality Planning(Mat. Specification, Inspection Planning, Inspection Method and QM info records), Quality inspection, QM notification, QM sampling and QM certification.
- Expertise in OTC (SAP SD) end to end processes and configuration. Eg. Order types, Item categories, Schedule lines, ATP, Rule-based ATP, Material determination and SCM APO substitution, Outputs, Text determination, Copy controls, Incompletion log, Delivery and Billing blocks, Partners determination, EDI/IDOC mapping, Delivery duelist, Routes determination, Shipping points, Pick/Pack, Batch management, Billing and Dunning, Third party and Inter-company processes.
- Extensive experience in designing and configuring Vistex IP module for Sales incentives including IP docs, pricing procedures, accruals and settlements, composite IP configuration. Strong cross-functional knowledge in integrating Vistex IP module with SAP SD/MM/FI modules.
- Expertise in Pricing procedures using condition technique, Condition table, Access sequence, Condition types, Pricing routines, Pricing procedures, Variant configuration,
- Experienced in setting of PTP processes, Organizational Structure, Order types, Material Master, Info records, Release Strategy, Quota arrangements, Purchase Requisitions, STO and delivery, Invoice verification, Material movements, MRP, Output determinations, Pricing conditions and Calculation Schema.
- Experienced in the configuration of WM storage types, storage sections, strategies, custom movement types, Cycle counting and interfacingwith other modules, etc.
- Configuration knowledge in PS structures- WBS, network, milestones, standard structures, cost planning, user status profiles, budgeting, materials planning, assembly processing, project quotation, time sheets, timesheet confirmations, goods issues, project stock, Results analysis - cost-based and revenue-based methods, completion contract method, period-end processing - overheads, results analysis, settlement.
- Experience in designing and configuring SCM APO: Global Available-To-Promise (APO-GATP), Demand Planning (APO-DP) and Supplier Network Collaboration (APO-SCN).
- Experiencein SAPPM/CS/EAM Implementation: Sales of Service, Service order management, Preventive, Corrective, Emergency Maintenance processes and Configuration of Task list, Scheduling, Technical Objects (Equipment Master and Functional Location), Work center, Warranty and serial number Management, etc.
- Experiencein cross-functional integration with SD, FI/CO, MM, IM, WM, PP, HR, CATS modules, Global next (Sabrix), PPM, PO and also SAPpartner solutions such as Vistex
- Extensive experience with preparing functional designs, user manuals, production support, troubleshoot tickets and develop reports for users. Efficient problem solving and quantitative background combined with business acumen
- Experience in Designing, implementing and supporting Archiving related to SAP data as per the data retention policy.
- Experience in Master Data Setup, Data management & Data Migration strategy, Data gathering, Conversion, and Validation. Quality Assurance and Peer Reviews.
- Worked on projects with ASAP and Agile Methodologies.
- Trained in SAP CRM & SAP Hybris Functional Analysis.
- Experience in leading team of Off-shore/On-shore with shared Project delivery Model.
Lead SCM Solution Architect
- Organized Business Requirement Session to capture existing business process.
- Identify the GAP and engage all business leaders to prioritize and manage the change management processes.
- Design, Implemented & Configured of sap Production Planning, Material Management, and Quality Management process.
- Lead and Guide entire project team for Testing, Training, and Cutover for a new SAP system for DFP.
- Prioritizing and supporting daily user issues.
Lead SCM Solution expert
- Design, Implemented & Configured of order management (Order to cash): Sales order, pricing configuration, Billing, Inter-Company Billing, Credit Card processing, Output Determination.
- Design, Implemented & Configured of Project Billing (RRB), CATS, and Milestone Billing.
- Design, Implemented and Configured Paid Search process (Purchase to Pay and order to Cash)
- Support and configuration of Vistex Incentive module: Agreement types, IP types and Composite Models and integrating Vistex IP module with SD/MM/FI modules.
- Implemented custom Global VAT Invoice with Global Next (Sabrix) integration.
- The configuration of Core Interfaces (CIF and Integration Models), Global ATP(APO-GATP) Processing and Backorder Processing, SCM APO -SNC: Replenishment Order collaboration and Live Cache Monitoring and Reporting.
Team Lead & SAP ECC Solution Expert
- The primary assignment was to Test for ECC system Unicode for SAP Module SD, MM, PP, WM, and other custom objects.
- Lead the Functional team and monitor the entire Upgrade activities on a day to day basis.
- Prepare functional test script and AS-IS and To-Be documents.
- Project monitoring and Prepare monthly and weekly project compliance reports to the client.
Team Lead and SAP solution Consultant
- Lead Offshore and onsite support and system enhancement project
- The main Assignment was to provide R/3 on/offshore support and enhancement on-call basis.
- Support module included sales & distribution, Customer Support, Plant maintenance, Material Management and FI-CO. Prepare monthly, and weekly Project compliance reports to the client.
- Supported Plant Maintenance Processes: Notifications (Work Requests), Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Routine Maintenance, Work order, Service orders.
- Support and Enhanced Oder to Cash(OTC): Sales of Service and Master data
- Support and Enhanced Purchase to Pay (PTP): Purchase order, LIV and messaging.
Team Lead and SAP solution Consultant
- Requirement tracking, Monitoring issues, and Offshore - Onsite co-ordination
- Lead Consultant/Team Lead and Co-ordination between offshore and onsite team
- Implemented EDI Interface with DTV Click Commerce.
- Preparation of weekly report, monthly report and submitted to the customer.
- LeadingSAPMM/SD/Shipping functional team members of Team.
SD Team Lead and SD functional consultant
- Involved as SD Team Lead for SD interface Project with third-party logistics partner and level 2 supports to SD/CS/PM module.
- Implementation of EDI Interface with logistic partner BAX global( 6 Outbound and 5 Inbound)
- Credit Management, Consignment process, Automatic Batch determination.
- Implementation of Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management( including Shipment Cost)
- System enhancement (user exits) in the area of Orders, delivery & invoice.
- Onsite support to the business user, Unit test, and Integration Testing & End User Training.
- Has participated in Project preparation, Process Study, Gap Analysis, Blueprint preparation for PS, SD & CS Processes.
- I have configured of Pricing, order management, Billing, Billing plan, DIP Profile, Repair and return, Sales of service, Service order processing with revenue, Integrations between SD, PS, CS, FI, CO, CIN & VAT.
- Has participated in the Unit test and Integration Testing, End User Training, Data Migration.