- 9+ years of experience in implementation, customization, development, integration and testing of SAP ECC & R/3.
- Experience with 3 full life cycle implementations, 1 upgradation and 3 production support projects.
- Strong implementation experience in SAP ECC & R/3 SD lifecycle phases of project planning, business requirement gathering, blueprinting, testing, implementation, go - live, monitoring and post implementation support.
- Domain knowledge of sales and logistics in Health care, Utilities, Publishing, Semi-conductor, Automobile, Professional and Hi-Tech industries.
- Has a core competency in the SAP SD (OTC/ QTC), MM (PTP), Variant Configuration (VC) and Service Management (SM/ CS). And Additional Experience in Warehouse Management (WM) and Decentralized Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory (IM), Shipping (LE), Transportation (LE), Production Planning (PP) and Data Migration (MDM).
- Up gradation of projects which includes Testing, Analyzing Results, Modifying Configurations.
- Experience in Contract to Cash (CTC), Customer to Cash (CTC) & Order to Cash (OTC) of SD, SM & WM and Procure to Pay (PTP) of MM module.
- Proficiency in Spec Designing, Gap Analysis, Technical Documentation, interacting with the Super Users & End User Training, Reporting and Data Conversion of Master Data.
- Expertise in the following areas of SD, SM & MM
- Basic Functions: Text Determination, Output Determination, Partner Determination, Material Determination, Account Assignment, Customer Hierarchies, Credit Management, Copy Control between various documents and Tax Determination.
- Master Data: Customer Master, Vendor Master, Material Master, BOMs, Item Proposal, Material Determination, Customer Material info, Source List and Pricing Conditions.
- Service Management: Service Notifications, Catalog Profiles, Call Management, Contract Processing, Repair Order, Service Order, Service Processing and DIP Profiles.
- Purchasing: Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Purchase Order and Stock Transfer Order (STO).
- Inventory Management: Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Returns Delivery.
- Sales: Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Rush Order, Cash Order, Back Orders, Scheduling Agreements and Contracts.
- Shipping and Transportation: Delivery document types, Delivery Item Categories, Shipping Point Determination, Picking, Packing, Route Determination, ATP, Shipment Creation, MRP and Availability Check.
- Variant Configuration: Creation of Configurable material, Maintained Characteristics, Values and defined Classes. Configured Variant Pricing Conditions and Object dependencies for specific characteristic values.
- Pricing: Condition tables, Access sequence, pricing procedure, Creation of pricing procedures for computation of discounts and defines and assigns condition type for discounts in pricing procedure.
- Billing: Billing Document Type, Credit Management, Pro forma Invoices, Revenue Management, Resource Related Billing.
- Accounts Receivable: Customer Groups, Customer Master Data, Payment Terms, Incoming Payments, Dunning, AR information System, and integration with SD.
- Excellent knowledge in ATP (Available to Promise) which includes GATP, Product allocations, customer hierarchies, product hierarchies, info structures etc.
- Gained strong FDA regulated/ validated & & Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controlled pharmaceutical industry implementation and support experience.
- Strong in developing functional specifications for the FRICE/ RICEF and also guiding Technical team members for enhancements like user exits, sales reporting and other modifications.
- Extensively interacted with ABAP Programmers to develop custom solutions to satisfy business requirements, debugging etc.
- Expert use of SAP Apps tools including the Information Systems Reporting Tools SAP Query (SQ01, SQ02, SQ03), ABAP Workbench Utilities Quick Viewer (SQVI).
- Extensive experience in using eCATT, LSMW tools and developing the use of EDI/ IDOC’s, managing the trading partner implementation process, interfacing EDI with internal applications (XML, Flat files, ODBC databases).
- Manage and execute Unit-testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing using Test Director (HP Quality Center 9.2) with system user, provide updates to the project work plan.
- Experience from the ASAP project planning starting from project initiation, identifying tasks & estimation, anticipating problems, maintaining metrics for tracing progress & preparing blueprint.
- Extensively used the Solution Manager for preparing Functional/ Technical specs, Solution Design & Configuration Documents.
- Proficient Interpersonal Communication, presentation & organizational skills. Expertise on necessary computer applications like MS-Office, MS-Visio, MS-Project.
- Served as team lead and manager for small to mid-size project from project proposals stage till the completion/closure of the projects.
- Excellent communication, team building and project management skills.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, Pricing, Rebates, Credit managementPresales, Order processing, Complaints, Bill of material, ATP, Customer service Processing, Warehouse, Billing EDI, Foreign Trade / Customs, Customer Master, Material Master Data and Intercompany sale.
DBMS: Microsoft Access. Microsoft Works.
Solution Manager: Used SOLMAN for storing all Business blueprint docs and generated BPML
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
Project Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, QTP, HPQC.
Application Software: MS Office Pro (Word, Access, Excel, PP, Outlook) Share Point
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Sr. SAP SD/Logistic Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0, SD, CS, MM, FI, PP & GTS 7.0.
- Analyzed the existing business processes requirements, determined organizational structures and classified business units/locations as company codes, business areas and profitability centers.
- Configured Enterprise structure (EBS Process) from sales organization, distribution channel and divisions. Assigned plants to sales organizations, and company code.
- Designed and developed various Master Data like customer master data, customer material info. Record, Pricing Data, Material Data for Data Migration.
- Support SAP - GTS 7.0 implementation. Implemented Sanction Party List (SPL), Embargo and License Determination processes.
- Supported the production environment for blocked partners, blocked documents, technically incomplete documents, embargos and SPL loads.
- Experience with SAP R/3 SD, MM, SM/ CS and GTS module integration for Master and Transactional data transfer using RFC and ALE settings.
- Worked comprehensively on Variant Configuration involving the maintenance of characteristics, classes, dependencies and Configuration profiles.
- Prepared Customer Master Records for Sold-to Party, Ship-to Party, Bill-to Party, Payer Records and Material Master Records.
- Configured Scheduling Agreement type Sales document, Inter-company billing type document, and assignment of Sales areas to Sales Documents.
- Defined Copy Controls for Sales Documents and Worked on Sales Inquiry, Quotation, Order and Free-of-charge Sample Sales order types configuration.
- Configured work related to Service Management (SM) - Warranty process, Service Notification, Service order, Contract Order, Periodic Billing, Revenue Recognition and Resource-Related Billing with Service Contract.
- Configured Automatic payment program, integrated Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR) modules from MM and SD end respectively with FI.
- Worked for Third Party Order, Vertex and Account Receivable with FI consultant.
- Developed test plans and created test reports for various transactions. Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Trained order analysts on creation, releasing, confirming, and printing sales/ purchase orders for configured products.
- Worked output determination for various user exits.
- Supported end-users testing using Test Director during the implementation. Worked with consultants and cross-functional users to meet the project objectives.
- Configured the entire sales and distribution module.
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Worked in the SD processes such as creating Sales Orders, Inquiry, Quotations, Returns, and Master Data etc.
- Team Member for Order to Cash (OTC/O2C) team. The team was responsible for implementing business processes encompassing Order receipt to collection of Cash.
- Designed and developed creative solution to process gaps related to revenue recognition, allocations, order entry, and telephony system integration.
- Created SD Master Data including Customer master, Materials master, Pricing, ATP scenarios, Credit check, Delivery scheduling etc.
- Extensively configured Order to cash (OTC/O2C), Sales Documents, Item Categories, and Schedule Line Categories
- Created a single bill and statement for all Hughes Networks broadband satellite and telecommunication services including fixed, mobile, broadband and TV
- Ability to control services and manage balances in real-time including authenticating the subscriber and checking the account balance before service delivery to the end user
- Attended on-site induction courses conducted for the team members on SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI)
- Developed an Interactive list for plant wise purchase requisitions
- Hands on Experience in Shipping and Transportation including Delivery Processing, delivery types and item categories, picking and interface with warehouse management, packing and goods issue, scheduling, Routing and Route Determination, controlling transportation processing
- Expertise in Estimating freight in sales order, shipment cost calculation (freight pricing), freight settlement for STO, Sales Orders and PO’s.
- Worked on EDI customization and configuration to interface SAP with Third Party Vendor Software.
- Completed integration of Availability check and requirements processing including customization of checking groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types and requirement classes.
- Completed the Route Determination, Product Substitution based on availability using Material Determination.
- Configured the Transfer of Requirements (TOR), Availability Check (ATP) through Checking Groups, Controlling the Availability check.
- Customized the Billing plan by changing the billing dates for milestone billing and periodic billing.
- Interfacing with Warehouse Management (WM), execution of stock placements and removals using different put away and picking strategies.
- Configured end to end Business processes with new sales document types, new item categories, new delivery document types and new billing document types including the copy controls and routines to take care of requirements and data transfer routines.
- Integrated with LE, Configuring Shipping and Transportation functionality as per the Clients business requirements.
Confidential, Sidney, OH
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: Upgrade SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 5.0
- Involved in the configuration of SAP SD business processes in order-to-cash and support for the production systems.
- Provided EDI development and testing that included creating output types for order confirmations, ASNs, and invoices.
- Involved in order management and configured sales document types, item categories, bulk contracts, copy controls.
- Provided pricing, billing, sales revenue recognition, and credit and debit memo configuration, invoice splits, and return orders.
- Configured route determination that included modes of transport, shipment types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation zones, and transportation groups.
- Configured transportation planning, individual and collective shipments, transportation legs, freight costs, planning profile, preliminary secondary leg determination, and shipment documents.
- Developed test scripts and participated in the testing phase of the project with integration and regression testing.
- Documented test cases and tested various scenarios using Mercury Test Director.
- Assisted in training and conducted user acceptance testing and sign-offs on developments. Product was roll off to nine plants across North America with simultaneous go-lives in each plant within an interval of eight months that included go-live support and any immediate developments required.
- Provided structured documentation, user training, knowledge transfer, and hand-over to IBM Germany, a global partner of Hydro in post-go-live support.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
SAP SD CONSULTANT
- Conducted Gap Analysis for As-Is and To-Be processes
- Required gathering, Business blue print, Functional configuration
- Worked on creation and modification of the Order to Cash Process.
- Designed and configured clients SAP Organization Structure to include new company code structure, New Sales areas and Plants.
- Configured Pricing, Account Determination, other Basic Functions, Sales, Billing and Resource Related Billing
- Maintained Customer Account Groups, Partner and Text determination Procedures.
- Configured SD modules in setting up document types, item categories,Scheduled line categories, and copy control of sales document types to billing and delivery documents.
- Configured sales documents including Quotation/Inquiry, Orders, Contracts, and Scheduling Agreements, Delivery, and Billing types.
- Configured Customer Master, Material Master, Condition Master, and customer - material info master records according to business requirements.
- Configured Return order processing orders, Credit / Debit memos and accounting.
- Involved in Pricing Configuration and revenue account determination (VKOA) LE-Shipping and Billing.
- Conducted ATP checks as to quantities of material available.
- Documented Order to Cash process and user training.
- Functional Analyst for SD and LE Process areas.
- Migrated data from legacy systems to SAP Systems like Material, Customer Vendor, Customer Hierarchy and Source Lists.
- Demonstrated High quality consulting effort that added to client’s satisfaction ratings and enabled team to establish credibility with key customer executives.
- Performed Quality Assurance and Integration testing.
- Configuration of Inter-company billing, Delivery-related billing, Milestone billing, Periodic billing methods, Credit & debit memos.
- Worked on Pricing Procedures including surcharges, discounts, costing, freight costing, rebates.
- Did necessary configuration for scenarios like Separate invoices for each delivery, Inter-company invoices, Collective invoices, Invoice splits, Invoice lists, down payments and Revenue account determination, SD/FI Integration.
- Controlled the flow of documents as per business needs through copy control and document changes.
- Configured Text determination procedures and Output Determination for all Sales Orders, Contracts and Billing Documents.
- Configured EDI for inbound and outbound invoice, delivery, shipment, and sales order transactions.
- Set up Sales Information system for standard analyses.
- Interacted with ABAP team members and providing them with table names for creating user exits and sales reports.
- Coordinated with the team members to execute Testing Scripts and Scenarios, developed and implemented additional Testing Scripts with the Team.
- Setup Transaction variant for Simple Sales Order Entry
- Documented the configuration, and created a training document and provided end-user training.
Confidential, Smith Field, RI
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Prepared Business process blue prints - Analyzed AS-IS, Formulated the TO-BE processes from several sessions with the core team members, performed GAP analysis
- Worked extensively on the Order-to-Cash transactions involving the complete Sales Cycle
- Configured Item categories, Copy Control, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Account determination, Text Determination, Free Goods, Incompletion Log Procedure, Payment Terms and Delivery Block.
- Created the RICEF for the changes in the system.
- Worked on the contract management scenario in sap configured contracts.
- Configured Pricing Condition Types, Access Sequence, Pricing Procedure, Condition Tables
- Configured Output Determination for Deliveries and Billing Documents, Shipping Points, Shipping Conditions and Shipping Point Determination, Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination - defining route, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Created Variant Configuration by creating configuration profile, maintained configurable material - material master records, assigned configurable material to class, created Sales Order and BOM in Variant configuration, defined dependencies - preconditions, monitored the influence of variant conditions in pricing.
- Worked on Complete Line Item Delivery and Delivery Group assignment.
- Worked on Accounts Receivable - adjusted customer invoices, cash payments, monitored overdue credit balances and generated reports.
- Worked on EDI order PO number Validation.
- Created and modified Existing Reports using ABAP Query.
- Created a Price Report, which calculated Price for a given date on existing Invoices and displayed the difference in price for Condition Types.
- Worked on Batch Job Performance and Failure Issues.
- Conducted Unit tests, Integration tests and UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Developed and Documented Testing Scenarios and Results.
- Worked on Info Pak, professional training documents, online help and interactive simulations.
- Imparted Functional training from on the pricing billing and variant configuration of SD module, technical training to end-users, coworkers and fresh entrants into the organization.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
SAP SD/OTC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Configured the entire sales and distribution module.
- Involved throughout the project life-cycle implementation on gathering of requirements, business blue print, developing the Functional specifications, Detailed Analysis and Integration.
- Involved in configuration of sales and distribution module involving sales Inquiries, Quotations, sales order, Shipping, invoicing, (OTC- order to cash) quantity & Value contracts, scheduling agreements, credit management and consignment.
- Defined Pricing Procedure using Condition Techniques based on distribution channel and created Access sequences for Specific division with relevant discounts.
- Worked on different pricing procedures by creating new condition tables, access sequences and condition types according to different business scenarios.
- Created test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all SD business processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
- Fully configured SAP system for Order-To-Cash process flow, and Logistics Execution interface in the process.
- Prepared different functional specifications & interacted with technical team to meet the enhancements & modifications in reporting requirements.
- Configured Partner Determination, Text Determination, In-completion Procedure, copy control, Routes, Shipping and Returns.
- Involved in mapping the required data for Open sales order conversion.
- Worked extensively on Handling Units and Serial Numbers.
- Worked on tracking of serial numbers of bar codes which is integrated to MES.
- Worked on configuring Available to Promise and Transfer of Requirements.
- Solved the issues in coordination with ABAP developers which encountered across the testing.
- Evaluated and identified the various RICEF objects.
- Worked extensively on loading and migrating master data using LSMW.
- Managed and executed Unit-testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing, providing updates to the project work-plan, and provide after go-live support.
SAP SD LE Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7
- Implement a three-way match program for freight costing in a “Freight Payment Consolidation” project.
- Requirements gathering: Worked with different teams for creating a roadmap from the AS-IS to their TO-BE process.
- Created Global transportation system process flows and flowcharts to communicate with the business users and the technical team.
- Created a Purchasing Organization for including all freight vendors and configured all the new freight purchase orders to be created for the new purchasing organization, purchasing group.
- Configured the system with the Shipments and the Shipment Cost Documents for creating a direct flow of Shipment - PO - Invoice process.
- Configured the fright pricing condition tables and access sequences, newer shipments to include these pricing for newer rating system.
- Worked closely with the marketing and account receivable departments along with the ABAP team members to gather and verify requirements for the customer master.
- Created Customer master data, material master data, and customer-material Information record, vendor master, pricing procedure, contracts, and customer groups.
- Created new customer account groups, Partner types, access sequences and procedures.
- Established links with item category groups and item categories.
- Involved in Customization of Sales and Distribution module and its functionality such as sales order types, pricing, shipping and billing.
- Maintained prices, conversions, surcharges and discounts, defining condition tables, access sequences and condition types for pricing.
- Created Documents for Training and Testing purposes, Training Documentation includes Business Activity Scripts, and Activity Profiles Which Define and Describe in Detail Functionality from Creating a Quotation to Billing.